The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
Haha...i heard Singlish and they are always very loud....
Ya...agreed it's a worthy transaction....
you must be located in a tourist places to hear singlish in Vietnam...I hardly heard any singlish when I am in Vietnam becos I avoid tourist places...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi...in my quote, i didn't say buy eggs in the street are all rotten eggs..
I'm saying a basket of eggs inside got good and bad. Buy from the supermarket chances of getting bad eggs is lower then buying on the street.
So much clearer what you just wrote...

I went back to re-read your previous post...not exactly what you wrote now...

What you written above highlighted in red is also very subjective...not here to argue...

Old 27-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So much clearer what you just wrote...

I went back to re-read your previous post...not exactly what you wrote now...

What you written above highlighted in red is also very subjective...not here to argue...
No worries.... I know you have been in Vietnam for quite some time. I read most of your notes but for me i seldom give comments. understood lah....we r just giving comments for the good sake of Sinkees man coming here for paradise...
Old 27-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
you must be located in a tourist places to hear singlish in Vietnam...I hardly heard any singlish when I am in Vietnam becos I avoid tourist places...
Haha...i like to go tourist area bcs always hear only Vietnamese and kind of missed Singlish. Haha.....
Old 27-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worries.... I know you have been in Vietnam for quite some time. I read most of your notes but for me i seldom give comments. understood lah....we r just giving comments for the good sake of Sinkees man coming here for paradise...
good, keep sharing your comments...

I had stopped giving comments becos nothing new to say...

Old 27-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
We read here with a pinch of salt....

For any country, you need to be there often enough to see for yourself...no point hearsay...going as tourist few days also not enough to understand...takes time to observe and understand a person...if anyone had encountered only 1 or 2 incidents also cannot take as norm becos sample size too small for a big country...
Agreed above quote.
Remembered coming here to work 8 years+ ago. When reached Vietnam, was going ard looking for job. Guessed luck was not with me then. Couldn't found any job even lowered expectation. Was jobless for 3 months until someone introduced a job to me. Took up the job, a Hanoi boss. Remembered the first 3 months, i was super on the ball 'Singapore type of mentality'.
Haha....how wrong i were. Everything just got upside down. Boss came and have a discussion with me. It actually opens me úp! From then onwards, i put in a lot of effort to understand Vietnam and it's people. The culture...their mentality, their way of lives....so many so many.
Old 27-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed above quote.
Remembered coming here to work 8 years+ ago. When reached Vietnam, was going ard looking for job. Guessed luck was not with me then. Couldn't found any job even lowered expectation. Was jobless for 3 months until someone introduced a job to me. Took up the job, a Hanoi boss. Remembered the first 3 months, i was super on the ball 'Singapore type of mentality'.
Haha....how wrong i were. Everything just got upside down. Boss came and have a discussion with me. It actually opens me úp! From then onwards, i put in a lot of effort to understand Vietnam and it's people. The culture...their mentality, their way of lives....so many so many.
It took me really at least a year to understand! Even went back to wife hometown, An qiang! Wow....really country side! At night, it's really dark and even went to go pee....must take tourch light and walk out to nearby toilet. Haha....
After that visit, next year Tet skip as i really dun like country side. Slowly learned to accept all these.
Now....always back to country side thrice a year and i am actually looking forward to it. Lye down under the tree tie swing, smoking and relaxing....hm...really relaxed! Mind is so carefree. See my son running around the garden area, enjoying himself.....wife and her parents cooking up home made food, it's really priceless. Can't wait for coming Tet.....
Old 27-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
It took me really at least a year to understand! Even went back to wife hometown, An qiang! Wow....really country side! At night, it's really dark and even went to go pee....must take tourch light and walk out to nearby toilet. Haha....
After that visit, next year Tet skip as i really dun like country side. Slowly learned to accept all these.
Now....always back to country side thrice a year and i am actually looking forward to it. Lye down under the tree tie swing, smoking and relaxing....hm...really relaxed! Mind is so carefree. See my son running around the garden area, enjoying himself.....wife and her parents cooking up home made food, it's really priceless. Can't wait for coming Tet.....
It took me a year to understand Vietnam well!
Example Money:
My staff were earning ard USD 300/month while i were earning USD 5,000/month. End of money..it seems they can even save while mine are all gone! Haha...slowly i learn to eat on the street, bought a moto and ride like a local. Hm...learn to drink a juice smoothies in the street rather then drinking it in a restaurant! A huge difference! Learn to buy clothes in the street market rather then in shopping centres! So u c...there are really a lot of things to learn and see!
Old 27-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope you dun mind me comment here...

Lie down under the tree tie swing = hammock

I remembered using my phone torchlight to go pee...

I like Chau Doc and not Long Xuyen in An Giang...prefer Can Tho though...

you forgot to mentioned all the mozzies too would love your kids fresh blood...&&

Old 27-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
It took me a year to understand Vietnam well!
Example Money:
My staff were earning ard USD 300/month while i were earning USD 5,000/month. End of money..it seems they can even save while mine are all gone! Haha...slowly i learn to eat on the street, bought a moto and ride like a local. Hm...learn to drink a juice smoothies in the street rather then drinking it in a restaurant! A huge difference! Learn to buy clothes in the street market rather then in shopping centres! So u c...there are really a lot of things to learn and see!
Haha...remembered going to wet market to buy food. Whenever they heard my Vietnamese, the price will be at least double! Me so angry! Slowly but learned to accept it. Stop by police for speeding, need to pay at least 500,000 vnd when the police heard my Vietnamese while the locals need to pay only 200,000 vnd!
To be honest, going through all these makes me street smart! You will never learn all these in Singapore, a protected country. For the last 8 years, i only went back Singapore once, i dun really missed Singapore. For me, i decided to stay here until i die....even thought of giving up Singapore passport, bring everything over to Vietnam....
Old 27-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...remembered going to wet market to buy food. Whenever they heard my Vietnamese, the price will be at least double! Me so angry! Slowly but learned to accept it. Stop by police for speeding, need to pay at least 500,000 vnd when the police heard my Vietnamese while the locals need to pay only 200,000 vnd!
To be honest, going through all these makes me street smart! You will never learn all these in Singapore, a protected country. For the last 8 years, i only went back Singapore once, i dun really missed Singapore. For me, i decided to stay here until i die....even thought of giving up Singapore passport, bring everything over to Vietnam....
I had the opposite...whenever I go buy food or groceries, I got cheaper or more...I always go back to the shops that give me best deal...always walk a few or ask a local Viet friend to go with me first time and those shops are friends...

I always pillion rider so no chance to be stopped...always like the feel of holding the waist of my gal...

I had planned what you thought of about staying in Vietnam but not to give up my sinkieland citizenship...more so as backup plan...but will stay long after my retirement which is imminent...

Old 27-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope you dun mind me comment here...

Lie down under the tree tie swing = hammock

I remembered using my phone torchlight to go pee...

I like Chau Doc and not Long Xuyen in An Giang...prefer Can Tho though...

you forgot to mentioned all the mozzies too would love your kids fresh blood...&&
Hammock....got it.
Hm...during that time urgent, wife passed me a torch light and me dashed to toilet liao....ya hor....forgot about my hp light...
Can tho a nice place to live in as well.....very slow and cost of living is very low....recently saw Vingroup opened up Vincom and 5 star hotel....wow...slowly the cost of living might goes up?
Haha.....for the mozzies, we are prepared. we apply a lot of mozzies spray!
Cannot sleep at night...so many of them flying here and there but important thing is...we really enjoyed ourselves there.....
Old 27-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I had the opposite...whenever I go buy food or groceries, I got cheaper or more...I always go back to the shops that give me best deal...always walk a few or ask a local Viet friend to go with me first time and those shops are friends...

I always pillion rider so no chance to be stopped...always like the feel of holding the waist of my gal...

I had planned what you thought of about staying in Vietnam but not to give up my sinkieland citizenship...more so as backup plan...but will stay long after my retirement which is imminent...
Hm...ya...maybe i didn't walk a few...mostly i went there alone....
Ya....me also only thought lah...no action yet.Just came back from north side, work there for 2 years+. Just recently purchase an apartment in dist 2. If can give up passport, can take CPF monies and buy a few more apartment here n rent out so when old, no need to work so hard liao.
Old 27-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hm....we seems to think same... next time when u're bored, come find me. Beer and makan on mé! Place in Dist 1. we can talk cock and let time passed faster.....
Old 27-11-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hm....we seems to think same... next time when u're bored, come find me. Beer and makan on mé! Place in Dist 1. we can talk cock and let time passed faster.....
I had stopped meeting ppl I dun know for past 2 years...when I go Vietnam I only meet my local friends and time already flew past daily...hope you dun feel offended with what I written about not meeting you...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1