The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyals View Post
http://www.tikoclub.org/pics/GAGA%20...035C-24-35.JPG

Just finish first blood with gaga, a gem indeed with good ar

Look: 9/10 certain angle look like fang Bing Bing
Body : 8/10 slim and sexy
Boob: 8/10 original nice and soft
Bbbj: 9/10 with a good cat bath and ar
Fj:9/10 lots of stereo effect
WOOO! just notice her post and FR out liao. haha.
Nice pics bro!
She looks like she work out quite a bit ah. tummy quite flat.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Easily BestBonk of 2017
And it goes to Kyla of Bangkok-Gems.

Natural Sweet young babe.
Natural boobs with pinkish nipples.
Deep Frencher NON-Stop.
Superb Nice Slow Long BBBJ.
Pretty with pair of electrify eyes.
In love totally!

Hardworking and RTF/KC confimed.

THose that gotten will know this piece of simple FR is real.
Up my points if u are happy after bonking her.
THis is a superb rare gem. Good news is shes going to extend her stay i heard from her. Bad news is shes very hard to book. For a $150Cat full 90mins all i can say is this is the kinda standard OKTs must follow!
Old 16-11-2017, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Date Visited: 14/11/17
Name: Alice [Lust Vegas]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Alice

Feeling a bit down... so decide to look for some action... The few I wanted to RTF left... so searched around and found a couple of new targets, any Alice was relatively closer to me... Made contact with OKT and appointment was confirmed.

Fast forward... Area of Operation is a really nice place, quite close to public transport (MRT/Bus)... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with the petite babe... Photo accuracy was acceptable, with a much more healthier Thai summer Tan... - Alice's English was quite ok, and she comes across as a street-smart little thing... She was quite cute, and there is a certain shyness there, but perhaps it was because I was staring into a pretty eyes and charming smile...

Below is a summary of my encounter…

Looks: 7.75/10 (Quite a looker...)
Boobs: 8/10 (I am not a booby man, probably a natural B here. Perfect for her frame... Just the right size for me)
Body: 8.25/10 (OMG, she is really petite, like bonking a teenage Lolita!! If I had been more adventurous, she can be easily carried around!!)
Kissing: Yes - can readily french
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ:Yes, started slow and she took her time,
Painting: Yes...!!
Stereo: 7/10 (meek audio - really felt like having sex for the first time with young JC girl)
Session 1 - FJ: 8/10 - Oh goodness, she was really tight... Did a few positions and ended up exploding with her on top riding me...
Massage: After round one, asked her for massage and she gave me a some decent pressing on my tight shoulder and lower back...
Session 2 - She initiated with BBBJ... was enjoyable, but being a one-shot man, no shot was fired.

GFE: 7/10 (GFE was average with this chick...)
Attitude: 8/10 (her attitude throughout the session was all smiles, I should've been nice if we can shower together, but the shower area is just too tiny for the both of us...)
RTF: Unlikely as wallet not deep enough... and many others to try!

=Open for Point Exchange=

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Fang (LoveAffairs; 9.25)
Lily (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Old 16-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR for Dada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671311

FR for DADA
Stable: Thaifairy

Was looking around for my next target and saw Bro Funboi's FR on Dada.
Look smokin HOT!!!, maybe to me and not to everyone la. Can tell from the Live pic posted that those boobs should be Natural. Not a big fan of enhanced BOOB. Face totally look like my type, so went ahead and texted OKT for a booking last night.
Unfortunately, the first slot in the morning was already taken by another bro.
so i have to book a slot in the night after work.

OKT:First time with this stable, OKT is fast to reply, friendly, booking was smooth. Went with a 9pm slot. and OKT follow up with me just now around 8pm.

Time for the MAIN POINT:
DADA looks about 90 percent like the photos posted. Pretty face. small mouth, Welcomes you with a big smile on her face. She is a natural beauty.
Small petite sized girl with very SMOOTH SKIN.
Roaming her naked body is already damn SHIOK!

Showering is quite SOP, nothing much to talk about, she squad down when washing my bro and tease me by acting she wants to blow me in the shower.

Moved on to the bed and she climbs on top and lets me roam her body when enjoying the view of those naturals. Kinda most attracted to the right boob maybe due to the tattoo that was stretch down to right beside her nips.
Decided to flip her around to get her into the mood first.

Painting was a joy when you look at her facial expression. please do note that although she is trimmed and not shaved. It's really hard to resist for painters out there. cause her kitty looks really good. Odorless.
Fingering is allowed. Did that when feasting on her (.)(.)

After getting her into the mood, she flipped me around and get on top of me to give me one of the most sensual catbath i've experienced. went down to my "Little Bro" and lick it like a pro.
BBBJ was really good with licking in all sorts of angle, blowing in different angle, bit DT here and there, balls, everything.
Just love it. Nice visual enjoyment too.
one thing to highlight is her small MOUTH. watching a small mouth blowing me kind of make me hornier.

Cant hold it any longer, and signaled her to stop and capped me.
Started off cowgirl. Would like to compliment her riding skills which is pretty good like Jap AV. Stereo not that loud, just some shy moans. but it's good enough.
Her kitty is not super tight, but tight enough to make you crazy, wet and warm just at the correct level for me. haha.
Switched to missionary and fire off my shot in around 20 mins.
Did not go for second shot. cause i am tired from the long day since 9am in the morning.

Would really want to RTF her if i have the time. missing her already. haha.
For bros who does not speak thai like me.
Please take note that her english is kinda like primary school standard.
only basic conversation.
Good enough for me to enjoy the session.

GFE quite GAO for this girl. heart melting smile. Had a short chat with her as i still have time left, She likes to make silly face and funny voice when talking about her life in Bangkok. very animated conversation.

And here comes the end of my FR, lets end it with some useful stuff.

For those who wants a better view of her body art. =)
knn, hard to get a RTF slot now... I knew it this will happen when i pen down my first proper fr for her... %^$%^&^%$%%$
Old 16-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

BABY > TEERUKLOVER

Face > Looks similar to posted pic but got freckles.

Skin Tone > Slight tan.Smooth.

Boob > Man make big D cup.1 hand cup cannot finish.
Still can bounce when i missionary her hard.

Body > Very good slim S shape body with very nice big bubble ass.
No fats at all. Doggie view is damn good with slim line body& big ass.

French > All out with wet tongue works.

BBBJ > Enjoyable but can be better.

Paintng /Fingering > Nice pussy with wet juices after painting.
She love it.Can finger her also.

FJ > Did 2 fantastic FJ shot.She can cowgirl quite good.
Change many position.Leg is flexible.Can deep thrust.

Young lady around 24 years old.
Can't speaks much English.
Overall very good service and attitude & nice body.
Think she is leaving tomorrow.

ejazz
Old 16-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
thenardier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gaga of tikoclub

Firstly, she allowed me to take photos of her, but out of respect for what she wished, I'm not posting it here.

Looks: very similar to pics given. Really hot looking girl with excellent squeezable tits.
Catbath: best I had so far. She licks everywhere. And I mean everywhere. She got me moaning non stop.
BBBJ: loud and sloppy. Went deep and maintained eye contact.
FJ: she's up for any position. Tight pussy that made me cum within minutes. But then again, that catbath and bbbj pushed me to the edge already.
Gfe: she's really cute and bubbly. Her English needs some work. She knows a few Chinese words and will throw it out occasionally. Seems more like she's a syt from china.

Definitely rtf, booking an ON with OKT soon! Side note, OKT is very friendly and accommodating!
Old 16-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR for Dada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=671311

FR for DADA
Stable: Thaifairy

Was looking around for my next target and saw Bro Funboi's FR on Dada.
Look smokin HOT!!!, maybe to me and not to everyone la. Can tell from the Live pic posted that those boobs should be Natural. Not a big fan of enhanced BOOB. Face totally look like my type, so went ahead and texted OKT for a booking last night.
Unfortunately, the first slot in the morning was already taken by another bro.
so i have to book a slot in the night after work.

OKT:First time with this stable, OKT is fast to reply, friendly, booking was smooth. Went with a 9pm slot. and OKT follow up with me just now around 8pm.

Time for the MAIN POINT:
DADA looks about 90 percent like the photos posted. Pretty face. small mouth, Welcomes you with a big smile on her face. She is a natural beauty.
Small petite sized girl with very SMOOTH SKIN.
Roaming her naked body is already damn SHIOK!

Showering is quite SOP, nothing much to talk about, she squad down when washing my bro and tease me by acting she wants to blow me in the shower.

Moved on to the bed and she climbs on top and lets me roam her body when enjoying the view of those naturals. Kinda most attracted to the right boob maybe due to the tattoo that was stretch down to right beside her nips.
Decided to flip her around to get her into the mood first.

Painting was a joy when you look at her facial expression. please do note that although she is trimmed and not shaved. It's really hard to resist for painters out there. cause her kitty looks really good. Odorless.
Fingering is allowed. Did that when feasting on her (.)(.)

After getting her into the mood, she flipped me around and get on top of me to give me one of the most sensual catbath i've experienced. went down to my "Little Bro" and lick it like a pro.
BBBJ was really good with licking in all sorts of angle, blowing in different angle, bit DT here and there, balls, everything.
Just love it. Nice visual enjoyment too.
one thing to highlight is her small MOUTH. watching a small mouth blowing me kind of make me hornier.

Cant hold it any longer, and signaled her to stop and capped me.
Started off cowgirl. Would like to compliment her riding skills which is pretty good like Jap AV. Stereo not that loud, just some shy moans. but it's good enough.
Her kitty is not super tight, but tight enough to make you crazy, wet and warm just at the correct level for me. haha.
Switched to missionary and fire off my shot in around 20 mins.
Did not go for second shot. cause i am tired from the long day since 9am in the morning.

Would really want to RTF her if i have the time. missing her already. haha.
For bros who does not speak thai like me.
Please take note that her english is kinda like primary school standard.
only basic conversation.
Good enough for me to enjoy the session.

GFE quite GAO for this girl. heart melting smile. Had a short chat with her as i still have time left, She likes to make silly face and funny voice when talking about her life in Bangkok. very animated conversation.

And here comes the end of my FR, lets end it with some useful stuff.

For those who wants a better view of her body art. =)
Thanks bro for the fr
Old 16-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam4u View Post
Olive from RRMan

Body : Sweet & cute,

Boobs: B Natural

Frenching : Not try

BBBJ : Good,

FJ : Missionary and doggy, cow girl with moaning.

RTF : Sure

OKT : Fast respond. No time delay.

Overall point : 8/10
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 16-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for olive from rp....

Welcome mi in white sexy nightgowndress ..
With smiling face....

Body ... jus like jc girl.. petit size...
Boobs... small but jus nice... one side is inverted nipple.
She love to be suck..
French... not really a French girl .. in the beginning.. when
Bbbj... need to improve.. no deep throat .. no cim ( she say she don like cim...but she did ask for 69... n I lick her till she cum..
Fj... first position she wan standing doggie in front of the mirror .. but space to small..can see her face expression ..finish in cow girl until she cum once more.. with tongue fighing as well .. even after I cum she keep riding n riding .. she really can ride ..
Love it...
2nd round... bbbj better than 1st round ..then jus let her ride til we dun together...
She did show abit attitude in the last 15min .. May b is b cos language communication... n she show black face..
Overall .. 7.. due to her attitude ..
Okt.. fast respond .. clear instructions..
Thank u bro..
Old 16-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hello ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry edited message, posted wrongly.

Last edited by hello ha; 16-11-2017 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Posted without ‘quote’, confusing for bro here... sorry
Old 16-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hello ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Time check @ 0257hrs...i am still being ravaged by her...no need to write FR, i am sure u guys understand what i am going thru😭😭😭
Very chio lady, AA bro should use this photo instead! Looking forward for her service!
Old 16-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Aui from Club Aurora

Looks 7/10:
The photo on the website does her injustice. She looks so much cuter in real life. Very bubbly and cute. Great complexion too.

Attitude 8/10:
Attitude not bad. She was smiling throughout the whole session. Very hardworking too. She said she was tired (My endurance quite high haha) after 20 minutes of cowgirl. So we switched position. Then I got tired, switched back. She continue to do most of the work.

Massage NIL:
Never tried her message as was busy playing with her throughout the session. She even asked me if I'm working or she's working haha.

Body 8.5/10:
Thin and petite. Very nice to hug. Good curves as well, natural C cups for a petite build is hard to find.

Boobs B/C cup:
I think she's a small C cup, or large B. Perfect for her frame, very firm and non-enhanced.

Frenching 7/10:
We started to french late into the FJ. After she got high. Tongue action gets more and more as she warms up even more.

Cat bathe: Nope, went straight to BBBJ.

BBbj 8/10:
Suction is good, uses her tongue well. Very enjoyable. She knows where the men's weakspots are.

Painting 9/10:
She's trimmed below. Very wet and reactive. Somehow her juice is a little sweet. I had a wonderful time painting her until she automatically climb onto my face and grind until she cum. It was very enjoyable for both her and me.

FJ 9/10:
She is VERY tight. She's petite and thin. I thought usually such girls won't be tight. But I was wrong. She is very tight! And she knows how to further tighten her hole.

GFE 10/10:
Totally not commercial, she only did remind me of the time since I took such a long time to cum hahaha.

RTF:
Definitely, gonna try her again tomorrow!
Old 16-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First booking with trl OKT requested Baby

Clear instructions to location.

Alot of FRs already on her and all fairly accurate after trying her today. Syt Big enhanced D, slim with nice ass. Trimmed pussy. Flexible. Good service

Will RTF after payday. She goes back on 28th
Old 16-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MCC37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maggie

The hype is real. Looks like pic, pretty, slim and has a nice rack

Loves to tease and is a fun girl to be with

Really knows how to make u horny

She’s going back next week so last chance. Fast hands please
Old 16-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 18
lustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud oflustvegas168 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Date Visited: 14/11/17
Name: Alice [Lust Vegas]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Alice

Feeling a bit down... so decide to look for some action... The few I wanted to RTF left... so searched around and found a couple of new targets, any Alice was relatively closer to me... Made contact with OKT and appointment was confirmed.

Fast forward... Area of Operation is a really nice place, quite close to public transport (MRT/Bus)... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with the petite babe... Photo accuracy was acceptable, with a much more healthier Thai summer Tan... - Alice's English was quite ok, and she comes across as a street-smart little thing... She was quite cute, and there is a certain shyness there, but perhaps it was because I was staring into a pretty eyes and charming smile...

Below is a summary of my encounter…

Looks: 7.75/10 (Quite a looker...)
Boobs: 8/10 (I am not a booby man, probably a natural B here. Perfect for her frame... Just the right size for me)
Body: 8.25/10 (OMG, she is really petite, like bonking a teenage Lolita!! If I had been more adventurous, she can be easily carried around!!)
Kissing: Yes - can readily french
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ:Yes, started slow and she took her time,
Painting: Yes...!!
Stereo: 7/10 (meek audio - really felt like having sex for the first time with young JC girl)
Session 1 - FJ: 8/10 - Oh goodness, she was really tight... Did a few positions and ended up exploding with her on top riding me...
Massage: After round one, asked her for massage and she gave me a some decent pressing on my tight shoulder and lower back...
Session 2 - She initiated with BBBJ... was enjoyable, but being a one-shot man, no shot was fired.

GFE: 7/10 (GFE was average with this chick...)
Attitude: 8/10 (her attitude throughout the session was all smiles, I should've been nice if we can shower together, but the shower area is just too tiny for the both of us...)
RTF: Unlikely as wallet not deep enough... and many others to try!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1