The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 15-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Wah so fierce ar? Hmm.... she actually asked for extension?

I saw her look @ clock then I sian liao, fast fast kao tim and change and go. Dunno but kinna feel a little cheated when visiting her, but as it's said its all business. The other one I had such an experience is Jolene, but lets leave that for another time.
Yes, she actually did dare ask me if I want to extend. Not in a fierce way but still I was surprised. Because it was customary that as a customer you are supposed to come because it's a per shot session. I know if I can come or not, if really cannot I will tell the WL to stop because no matter what she do, it will not work. Believe me, I know. Like one time I was with Maggie, I suddenly lost steam. She wanted to go on Bro, but I stopped her, later my didi become swollen, haha.

Anyways, MJ is still in my RTF list, like what was said, must go for right timing.

Cheers.
Old 15-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 15
Opera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I just cannot take it when a WL is a time watcher.
Cheers.
Ya, me too, and got some bad experiences.

I think we should compile a PT timer watch list, and avoid them if possible

MJ is definitely on top of the list
Old 15-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opera View Post
Ya, me too, and got some bad experiences.

I think we should compile a PT timer watch list, and avoid them if possible

MJ is definitely on top of the list
Not to discredit her lar.

But she did ever mention about time and she did casually talk about the number of clients and how long she hopes to spend with them.
Old 15-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bool_job deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
I finally bonk Kathy
H07(2) R06 - Kathy

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 36 (Big, natural, small nipples)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 (GFE, friendly, no rush)
Damage: 50
RTF: YES

It was raining soon after I alight at bus stop nearby. Damn, gotta make myself take cover from the rain first. Don't know who to bonk this time as I couldn't browse SBF lately due to stupid blocked access from the ISP. Start from H24 till H2, till I saw Kathy then I remember that I must bonk her. Its now or never. She's still as pretty as I first time saw her years ago.

Pretend pretend ask her price hehehe then she welcome me to her room. I like her room cos its big, makes me comfortable. Have a small chit chat about the earlier rain while stripping to our birthday suit then wash me in the basin. Dried me up and action starts with kissing and frenching.

She has a pair of nice real boobs. Love it. Boy, this lady really can french. Lots of tongue fight Proceed with me lying down on the bed, start attacking my nipples and my cock. Her BBBJ is nice. My hands keeps fondling her big boobs and little roam on her pussy. The moment I have been waiting for finally arrived, 69. Her abalone right up in front of me. Nicely trimmed pubic hair and sweet tasty wet abalone.

Kiss, lick, eat.. pheww can't never say no to a succulent abalone. After a few minutes her legs start shaking. Wait, don't tell me she cummed already? Well, we cheongsters knew that some WLs are good in their SOP but whatever it is I am just enjoying her abalone. I am a giver when it comes to love making.

Switched position and time for me to attack her from the top. Kissing, fondling, licking and fine tuning her nipples till she can't take it and guiding my cock to insert her pussy. Gosh she's so good that I thought I was bonking her raw. In my years of bonking, this is the first time a WL managed to put a cap on me without me even feel it cos all the while my cock was in her possession.

Start with missionary with a slow thrusting motion and increasing speed while her frenching never stopped. I am in heaven. Then its turn to rides me. Nice view of her lovely boobs. Fondling it, tweaking her nipples. Kathy drilled me real hard in cowgirl till I almost cum. She knows how to enjoying herself..hehehe. Signalled her to stop and changed to missionary again.

No idea if the aircon not that cold or she's really hot cos she was sweating. But I was lucky cos those few seconds when my cock was released from her pussy gives me a second wind. This time I waste no time in banging her hard for a few more minutes while frenching and looking at her sweet face. Told her I am about to cum and she increased her speed moving in and out till my last drop of cum.

Took out the CD and rested while she washed. Then she washed me cleanly. Turned out that it was my lucky day since she will be going for 1 week break. Chit chat, wear my clothes and paid her. Throughout the whole session she always smiles. Top notch GFE. This is what I like about WLs who don't ask for payment infront. Then again, that's what make the difference between a CAT 20-30 WLs and a CAT 50 WLs. A session with Kathy feels like making love with your GF. Left Petain as a HAPPY man
and Kathy... I'll be back
Great FR bro... She'll be on my next list for sure..
Old 15-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Although I have not experienced Li Wen being unfriendly or rude to me, I am not surprised that she is being unfriendly towards others. I agree that if got customer, he should be the priority and not watching TV or looking at laptop. It is just plain rude. Some WLs are good enough to ask permission, example, to answer a call from her handphone. This kind of attitude I welcome.

I feel bad that other Bros have to go through this kind of experience. Because it is not fair. We give money to WL to service us and for her full attention and time to spend with us.

Me also I ups you (with my 1 humble point) for an honest to goodness FR. Thank you Sir, so that next time other Bros including me know what to expect if go for RTF session.

Nevertheless, happy weekend.

Cheers.
Thanks bros alvin36 and fornicator for yr pts ... unable to up either 1 of u... there is something wrong with my page .. always got errors ... dink something to do with SINGTEL ... damn it ...
Old 15-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
The other one I had such an experience is Jolene, but lets leave that for another time.
Wah you also ah!

I mean I try to be a good customer, so I try to make it a point to finish up within 20-25 minutes - afterall, I understand it's a business they are performing. But it it really spoils the fun for me is when the WL makes time-watching obvious - especially when time isn't up yet.

I can almost accept an impatient face (like Li Wen after 3 positions), that's why I would still rtf her.

However, physically looking at the time is a no-no for me - no matter how pretty they are, or how skilled. Carol in House11 looked at the clock, while Jolene chose to look at her wrist watch while I was bonking away (wrote that in my FR a couple of weeks ago). So needless to say I haven't rtf either since.

Having said that, some WLs' skill-sets are so comprehensive, it requires more than 20 minutes! They genuinely aim to please without thought of the time. And I always average more than half an hour with them.

Among those worthy of mention, those who never seem to give an impression that time is ever a factor are Janet (really really takes her time to please), Moon (the FB feeling goes a long long way), Lai Lai, Super, Ivy, Mei Qi and Christine.

Cheers
Old 16-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah, today wanted to try Moon or Super but they're forever full house.

End up I chose Super's neighbour (2 doors to the left).

Name: I forget. 0.o
Looks: 6.5/10 (milf look)
Body: 6/10 (slim, with abit of tummy; got post operation scar)
Boobs: A (protruding nipples, but cannot lick/suck)
Catbath: 5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly, no rush)
Damage: 30
RTF: Depends

After the FJ, she gimme a 5 mins massage. $30 cannot expect for tip top services but she does make up for it.

The irony is, after the session, i walked past and saw Super's door wide and open, and she's smiling to me... but i no power & extra cash to engage her service already. Aiyah !!!
Old 16-05-2010, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Went down PT this afternoon. My favourite WLs Moon, Violet, Lai Lai, Diamond, Cloud, Mun Mun, Kathy, Rina, Janet were either working or gone back on leave. Walk up & down until sianz so when saw H14R4 Kit door open just went inside.

She saw my sweaty t-shirt and make sarcastic comment outside weather very hot although she must have seen me walk up & down several rounds. Never mind pay her $40 and strip for washing up.

Usual SOP wash then lie down on bed. Lick my nipples for like 30 seconds then capped me for BJ. BJ was slow and got strong suction so no complain here. But she manuveure her body out of reach whenever I tried to touch her boobies or pussy. Only allowed to rubba her boobies when she cowgal me. Change to doggy and unloaded. Ater that wash up by myself. All over in 10 minutes.

Left her room feeling shortchanged coz I know many PT cat 30 give better service. Should have topped up $10 and waited for my favourite WLs instead.
Old 16-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Thanks bros alvin36 and fornicator for yr pts ... unable to up either 1 of u... there is something wrong with my page .. always got errors ... dink something to do with SINGTEL ... damn it ...
No worries Bro handcell, appreciate your gesture and your FR. Thank you Sir!

Cheers.
Old 16-05-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
nangongng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts78 View Post
Have tried H9R?. It is at the end next to the counter.Her name is Jac.
Wear CD immediately without foreplay and wack like no tomorrow for HJ and BJ.
Her cunt is smooth and shaved and pussy a bit loose.
Finger her and she will moan softly.
Dun allow you to touch her face and back faced you when she BJ you.

BJ : Cannot make it.
Looks: a bit like a guy.

Damage $20
Service :FUCK.
RTF: NO WAY
i had the same experiences a few weeks back, i swear never to step in that house again.
Old 16-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Went down PT this afternoon. My favourite WLs Moon, Violet, Lai Lai, Diamond, Cloud, Mun Mun, Kathy, Rina, Janet were either working or gone back on leave. Walk up & down until sianz so when saw H14R4 Kit door open just went inside.

She saw my sweaty t-shirt and make sarcastic comment outside weather very hot although she must have seen me walk up & down several rounds. Never mind pay her $40 and strip for washing up.

Usual SOP wash then lie down on bed. Lick my nipples for like 30 seconds then capped me for BJ. BJ was slow and got strong suction so no complain here. But she manuveure her body out of reach whenever I tried to touch her boobies or pussy. Only allowed to rubba her boobies when she cowgal me. Change to doggy and unloaded. Ater that wash up by myself. All over in 10 minutes.

Left her room feeling shortchanged coz I know many PT cat 30 give better service. Should have topped up $10 and waited for my favourite WLs instead.
I haven't RTF Kidd H14R04 for quite sometime and am really eager to find out if she has upgraded her services or not. Thank you Bro Ninja_Assassiin for this informative FR, now I/we know, and have proof that PT trained WLs will stick to they're routine/SOP services even with ex-GL WLs giving them a run for their money.

Well, I am still planning to RTF her (Kidd) next month though before she go on her mandatory 1 month leave, 09 June I believe as per info I gathered from my friend and her boss in H14.

I ups you Bro with my 1 humble point for this very good FR.

Cheers.
Old 16-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Went down PT this afternoon. My favourite WLs Moon, Violet, Lai Lai, Diamond, Cloud, Mun Mun, Kathy, Rina, Janet were either working or gone back on leave.
I reached PT around 1:00pm and went straight to my target, yup, you guessed it, Diamond, H24R12. She was working so I waited for like 10 minutes or so. Then door opened I go in, asked me why long time no see? I just told her I busy ah. But then again, she know I busy with other WLs as she teased me that I have other "girlfriends". I just smile and keep quiet.

She washed me and she followed suit. Went to bed, start with frenching (9/10), then her catbath with kissing sound effects (9/10), BBBJ with her moaning (9/10), ball sucking (9/10) shiok! She then lifted up both my legs for AR (9/10), her tongue was great! Back to a bit of BBBJ then I initiated 69 (9/10), licked her pussy and asshole clean. Until I cannot tahan I want to fuck already. After the condom on we go to missionary, I pumping hard while we frenching. I wanted to make the piak-piak sounds but she would clip my hips with her legs as I thrust thus preventing me from doing so. (This I notice also in my other RTF sessions with her.) I asked her if pain and said no. Maybe she noticed it and tried to "loosen" up a bit and did get a little of the piak-piak sounds. So I would say FJ was 9/10 as we were frenching and moaning all the way until I unloaded. It was a great afternoon workout and off to work I went.

Almost forgot to mention, I checked up on H12 and Janet R08 is back to working. Christine R02 and MJ R06 also working. Hope to catch Janet on next trip, hehe.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 16-05-2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 16-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Time watcher

The good PT name lists indicated time watchers, do go thru and update yourself. PT systems best is off peak session, like 2mths ago, first time with Princess Carol H11R12, took our time. Is a weekday!

Maybe, i RTF Amy H24 $20, upgrade $50? That is 2sessions plus $10 tip, at least put a smile on her face. Consider the fact, during gambling days she is bad mood. But do it during off peak seasons.

We have Li Wen, Princess MJ, Carol H11R12 and Jolene. Personally, all sex workers r on the clock. It don't make much different, off peak PT WLs take it easy. FLs time watchers, so is value for $ that is we go on weekdays.

Next scheule Wed, if can apply leave. Have a great week ahead.

Last edited by jacky43; 16-05-2010 at 10:13 AM. Reason: errors
Old 16-05-2010, 12:22 PM
NSman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nangongng View Post
i had the same experiences a few weeks back, i swear never to step in that house again.
Is she a real lady? H9 got several LBs, and I never go to that house to look for girls.
Old 17-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
Yah, today wanted to try Moon or Super but they're forever full house.

End up I chose Super's neighbour (2 doors to the left).
Sorry, should be Big S (H10), not Super. My mistake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1