The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
IronThorHulk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.liltigersden.com/leanne/

I seldom write reviews but this is really for the SYT lover.

Tried Leanne on Sunday night. Had a wonderful night with her! Love the beautiful SYT look and Petite body. When she opened the door and greeted in a black dress that hugs her slim body nicely, I just can't stop fantasizing her. I'm a sucker for this kind of looks. Really beautiful! Massage is reasonable with good strength but I'm not there for that. Her cat bath and fingers dancing around my body just send a fantastic sensation throughout my body. Really nice! Hand job is normal but by roaming her whole body throughout and squeezing those small butts is enough for me to blast off. Will definitely RTM for more of such feelings. If only she offers whole package....it will be a dream come true..

Location: Central. Easily accessible by train and car, quite discreet.

Looks: 10/10. -- The best of cuteness, youthness and beauty combine for me.

Figure: 9/10 -- Petite with nice "B" size boobs for squeezing.

Roaming: 9 /10. Panties on but no resistance is any touching anywhere

HJ: 7/10.

Massage: 8 /10. Comfortable and sensational touches

Attitude/GFE: 8/10. She gave you all the time and chatted like a good friend but too bad no bath together.
Old 20-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nowadays no angpai.
no good worthy girls for massage and Happy ending.
Dry season too long liao.
Old 20-09-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horserider99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronThorHulk View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/leanne/

Will definitely RTM for more of such feelings. If only she offers whole package....it will be a dream come true..
Let me do you a favour and tell you don't bother. She's actually frigid and didn't enjoy it, and so you won't too.
Old 20-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

New MR again.

Pockets burn big hole in pocket.

Recently, tried this lady or at least I called this number.

http://sglonelyguy.com/mei-xin-massage/

http://sgfoxy.com/%E5%B0%8F%E5%AF%86-sweet/

Location: East, Near Bartley MRT. New apartment. Apartment is shared.
Looks: 5/10 Not my cup of tea and does not look like the one in the photo no matter which angle I tried to see.
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Nice sized boobs. Pinkish nipples or at least looks like it in the very low light.
Massage: 1/10. It has been a very long time since I had massage this bad. This is the famous Piano massage. No strength, not trained, not interested. She was looking at her phone at least 10 times and not concentrating on the massage proper.
GFE: 0/10. Not playable. Doesnt want to talk also.
Sensual: 0/10. Cannot lick or kiss boobs/nipples. Limited access to other places. Can squeeze boobs. I think of other girls wanking me off and quickly came.
BJ: Stated in Sgfoxy but never happened.
RTM: NEVER. AND NOT RECOMMENDED.

Last but not least, I said she don't look like the above...but she look like this one.

http://www.liltigersden.com/jo-jo/
Old 20-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Fairlady07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

Anyone tried Mona or Maggie from slg..

No MR so far. Thinking to try either one of them.

Thanks in advance for advice.
Old 20-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lustissotired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Go for Tracy.
Noted bro. Thanks will give her a try. But y do you suggest her? MR?
Old 20-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

Chanel (SLG) / Su Fei 苏菲 (SBC)

http://sglonelyguy.com/chanel-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/

I am a favourite with this masseuse - Chanel / Su Fei, recommend her to those who love real massage and unique JG, you will be never regrettable after you tried her massage and JG technique / skill. She make every effort to provide authentic massage to relief the brother body pain. Those who is looking for young and other service can avoid her, different person different taste. Please take care her nicely.

She provide private, free parking lot for the brother that drives car.

Last edited by Javabeans; 20-09-2016 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary contents
Old 20-09-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horserider99 View Post
Let me do you a favour and tell you don't bother. She's actually frigid and didn't enjoy it, and so you won't too.
U tried... full service with her?
Old 20-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Chanel (SLG) / Su Fei 苏菲 (SBC)

http://sglonelyguy.com/chanel-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/

I am a favourite with this masseuse - Chanel / Su Fei, recommend her to those who love real massage and unique JG, you will be never regrettable after you tried her massage and JG technique / skill. She make every effort to provide authentic massage to relief the brother body pain. Those who is looking for young and other service can avoid her, different person different taste. Please take care her nicely.

She provide private, free parking lot for the brother that drives car.
Agree with you. I mean, I did try her out and I enjoyed it. Guess she took a break seeing now that she is back.

Last edited by Javabeans; 20-09-2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary contents
Old 20-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Agree with you. I mean, I did try her out and I enjoyed it. Guess she took a break seeing now that she is back.
Hi bro. Is she still staying alone at her previous location before her long break?
Old 20-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith123456 View Post
Can eliminate Three. I've seen her 素颜。She is rather meaty and complexion poor. Massage passable but thats about it...
Thanks. I will post a MR on the one im going. Hahahaa!
Old 20-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

http://mygongzhuwang.com/ying-tao-2/
http://www.perfectmassage.club/gina-1

Nothing to do past days so let my fingers do some walking….walk and walk and I found this ML. What intrigued me about her was the effort that went into masking her face…so bloody obvious that the face did not match the rest of the body…why go to such an extent? Was she so bloody ugly that she cannot show her real face, or was it something else….hmmm….nevermind… as the Chinese say, 我不入地狱谁入地狱, so called her up, made appointment and off I went…adventure….so exciting…

Location: Area G, higher even numbered lorongs. Nice single occupancy unit – one living room, one bathroom, one bedroom. Living/working conditions passable – clean and tidy. No proper massage bed so massage was on her twin/queen size bed. No ubiquitous toilet roll(s) at the bed area – you know – the kind you find in GL houses and some tuinas – one of the more obvious signs of serious hanky panky…if not for the lack of a proper massage bed, good marks and nice starting point.

ML looks: Not bad leh, so don’t understand why the need to do that serious photoshop. Unlikely to win beauty contest la, but not so bad that anyone would kick her out of bed. In fact, I wouldn’t mind if she shared a bed with me. Slightly taller than medium height, dressed in denim shorts with a white singlet type T-shirt. Tits probably are C+, maybe even D but I couldn’t be sure cos when she greeted me she was covered up, with bra and T-shirt. Weight should be under 50 ba, no visible signs of fats or spare tires at abdomen area. Skin colour a bit darker than usual though, maybe because she said she is from Sichuan – the lasses there are slightly darker. Overall, based on looks alone, I would say not bad, not bad at all.

Massage: after showering (alone), laid down for massage. She upsold me to 90 minutes cos she said all her customers take at least 90 minutes. Up till that point in time, since I found her to be OK (or more than OK), I agreed. Her massage is not bad, definitely not the piano playing kind. On the contrary, it was quite hard. However, there was little to no technique. Her technique consisted of using brute strength, strokes and some kneading. To her credit, she tried to give a decent massage and while she lacked proper technique, she made up for it in strength and effort. Also, she covered most areas, from the neck and shoulders down to the feet. Massage took about 40 to 45 minutes and was fairly effective in loosening the muscles. So, massage was OK, not Xiao Xue standard but good enough la.

So far not bad right….based on what I have said so far, can give her a , right? Wait…wait….wait for the climax.

Sensual: after massaging my back, turned over for sensual. She started off by sitting at one end of the bed where my feet were, spread opened my legs and attempted (stress the use of the word attempted hor…very important hor) to give me a JG. I say “attempted” because her JG consisted of nothing more than gentle soft rubbing of my groin area. That type of JG any ML also know and most can do it better than this ML. OK, nevermind la, should have better things coming….After a few minutes of fake JG, she tried to stimulate me by stroking my cock, still sitting at one end of the bed, me not so easy to mari-kita leh, me need more stimulation leh, nevermind, since I took 90 minutes, sure got enough time for better things…after a few more minutes still no action from her, still sitting at my feet area. So far I good boy, never try anything naughty, let her do the work. But then, patience also got limit de…cannot wait forever ma….if she don’t do and I don’t do then I lan lan lor. So I then decided to take initiative – sat up and squeeze her tits…wah…not bad leh…then…..then….then….drumroll please…I tried to pull down one side of singlet type T-shirt and she said…..SORRY, CANNOT TAKE OFF……huh…WTF….cannot take off…..I shall not say what happened after that since it is rather obvious. Just threw away $140.

OK, let’s see what the OKTs said about her…

OKT for Perfect Massage – this ML got –

Auto Roaming : 触摸全身
Boobs Massage 波推
Boobs Fuck 乳交

Then there is the OKT for PRC Princess who also said this ML gives:

Boobs Massage/胸推

Errr….Mr/Miss/Madam OKTs, how the stupid idiotic fuck do you expect the ML to give a boobs massage and boobs fuck if she does not take off her top…please….please…please…please…tell us. And if the ML cannot take off top and bare her tits, why you say she can do boobs massage and boobs fuck. I know that talk no need money but then……We all know that as OKTs you take money from the MLs and you need to promote them. So you write fantastic and wonderful things about them. Sometimes customers don’t complain or don’t say much when what the MLs do or don't do don't match what you write, but what if customers all like me…complain type…what you going to do. Of course you can zap me but so what? By zapping me you think you can stop me from complaining? You can zap all you like but you cannot stop me from writing the truth. No doubt as OKTs you are not afraid of complaints or retribution but remember that what goes around comes around. As paying customers, OKT introductions are our first source of information. If we cannot trust what you say, then how the fuck do you think we can try your MLs. After this episode, how am I (are we) going to believe what you say about your other introductions? Do you think after this MR other samsters will visit her? Do you think as OKTs you have done this ML any favours? You have destroyed her instead of helping her Wake up your chee-bye fucking ideas la…..

Anyway, cheers and have a nice day.

P.S. If you zapping me, let me know who you are hor.....want to zap don't scared hor...I won't zap you in return de...thanks....

Last edited by Forbes; 20-09-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

http://sgbeautycastle.com/jessica-massage-hj/

This leh? Any reviews?
Old 20-09-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7902 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Forbes and all,

Based on my experience, most of the time the okt just copy and paste the ML ad. He usually does not check with the ML on what kind of services the ML will provide. And the ML also does not know what the services have been listed for her by the okt.

What to do... This is an unregulated industry.
Old 20-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooloo View Post
Hi bro. Is she still staying alone at her previous location before her long break?
yes, same location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1