The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

How I wish Bale let his football do the talking?!!!

Don't talk without action, Bale!!! Prove it!!! You are one of those whom are playing out of position as well as not being able to live up to your "tag"!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...helsea?cc=4716

SHUT UP AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR FOOTBALL!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 14-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another piece of crap from Harry:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland?cc=4716

Just let your work do the talking and clearing the air, not keep denying while the results or even performances are not there.

COMON HARRY!!! You are smart enough to dodge such questions, you don't have to answer every questions unless you wanted to in order to show/hide something.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 16-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Good on you, Harry!!! Finally, you know that there should be no more excuses:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...y-150412.page?

Being 2-0 down and with 1 of the goal which the referee made a mistake doesn't give you the right to lose 5-1 like that. You have not picked the right players as well.

I think it is time you start to have a good meeting with the culprits that are wasting chances in the 2nd half of the season, the culprits that are not defending properly in the 2nd half of the season, and the midfielders that are not doing their job in the 2nd half of the season.

You should not just let this rest and put it as a bad decision or result. You need to re-organise the team, tighten the defending, make the midfielders to visualise positions to cover and pass, and work the strikers with shooting practises. Re-look at your strategies that have gone bad and make necessary adjustments, please!

I think you should know that the players must work for the 4th position, it won't come in a platter.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 16-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Good on you, Harry!!! Finally, you know that there should be no more excuses:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...y-150412.page?

Being 2-0 down and with 1 of the goal which the referee made a mistake doesn't give you the right to lose 5-1 like that. You have not picked the right players as well.
there was completely no luck for spurs lah bro. the bogus chelski goal, spurs hit the post (twice?) in the 1st half. i was a bit sleepy when watching the game but i remember i kept on fucking when i saw spurs players trying to play one touch football again and again and they kept making wayward passes. chelski is way too organized.

well chelski has been a very good side since de matteo, i think this manager is gonna go far with the club. this FA cup trophy could have saved the season for spurs with or without the champions league spot. i hope i can forget this 1-5 thrashing in maybe 8 or 10 years time from now.

about the bogus goal, i am quite sure many of the players in blue saw the ball never crossed the line. the thing is i dont think they give a shit as long as they get the score, then again spurs players would have the same mindset. fair play can be superseded by greed.

Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor has criticised referee Martin Atkinson after the controversial "ghost goal" which put Chelsea firmly in command of the FA Cup semi-final
Old 17-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
jamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro! What you think? Can Spurs make it to qualify for the Champions League?
Old 17-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
there was completely no luck for spurs lah bro. the bogus chelski goal, spurs hit the post (twice?) in the 1st half. i was a bit sleepy when watching the game but i remember i kept on fucking when i saw spurs players trying to play one touch football again and again and they kept making wayward passes. chelski is way too organized.
Bro,

No luck does not give the players the right to totally give up the fight and to lose 1-5 is a disgrace for a big club. We have lost to City, Arsenal and now Chelski by 5 goals.

Which top EPL club conceded 5 goals for 3 or more times in a season?
The answer: Tottenham Hotspurs
This will result will be a constant repeat to Spurs fans. I am sure it is not sweet music to hear. They really need to shake up

Quote:
well chelski has been a very good side since de matteo, i think this manager is gonna go far with the club. this FA cup trophy could have saved the season for spurs with or without the champions league spot. i hope i can forget this 1-5 thrashing in maybe 8 or 10 years time from now.

about the bogus goal, i am quite sure many of the players in blue saw the ball never crossed the line. the thing is i dont think they give a shit as long as they get the score, then again spurs players would have the same mindset. fair play can be superseded by greed.
Bro,

It is unfortunate to concede the bogus goal.
Which great team doesn't suffer at the hands of the referee once in a while?
How many teams just sulk at that and totally lost their way?
The answer: Tottenham Hotspurs.
Not once, but most of the time after the Emirates game that the players totally gives up after they felt that things are not going their way.

How come Wigan can beat Arsenal while we totally collapse against the gunners? Wigan is facing an Arsenal on form whereas Spurs was the on-form team.

The coaches and players keep saying that they are not playing badly, but they lack the mental strength to grind out for a favourable results. Harry is not getting right either with suicidal attacking football and poor decisions like allowing Bale to roam too much, hence, creating a very very narrow attack. Our strike success rate is also poor, either hit the post or not able to hit the back of the net with sitters.

IMHO, Spurs has not recovered from that Emirates game. They need to be psycologically be tune to the right frame of mind, if not we must brave ourselves for the worst.

Hopefully, they realize it and correct it before the next match. We can still make it if we capitalise on our fixture. Now is the time to call a crisis meeting and not be complacent to say there are only 5 matches left, it will be acceptable to lose the UCL qualifying with poor run of form while the rest has performed very well, there is no easy games in EPL nowadays, and not do anything.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro,

No luck does not give the players the right to totally give up the fight and to lose 1-5 is a disgrace for a big club. We have lost to City, Arsenal and now Chelski by 5 goals.

Which top EPL club conceded 5 goals for 3 or more times in a season?
The answer: Tottenham Hotspurs
This will result will be a constant repeat to Spurs fans. I am sure it is not sweet music to hear. They really need to shake up
haha bro good one. i think last season also never suffer such thrashings.
3rd and 4th is open to many now, lets cross our fingers.
Old 19-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha bro good one. i think last season also never suffer such thrashings.
3rd and 4th is open to many now, lets cross our fingers.
Bro,

I hope that Spurs can grab the opportunities with their arms and legs. I hope that they can make it to UCL in 3rd place, without needing to qualify. The season is long and tough enough to have more games. The extra rest will help next season with Euro 2012 coming up.

I just hope that the players have the heart for this final few games and the brain to understand the consequence of more games next season if they do not buck up.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

Looking at how Spurs play against QPR in the 1st 25mins is a torture. Referee again giving stupid decision that cost us the goal.

DL, please sack Harry for the following reasons:
1) If the FA wants him, let them get him. Even the referees are hurting Spurs, without Spurs needing to hurt themselves. Do you think there is a conspiracy going on?
2) If the FA is not conspiring, sack Harry as well. He has not been in the right frame of mind by playing Bale infield with Mackie running riots against Ekotto.
3) There is totally no improvement in the players commitment when you can see 3 QPR players surrounding King when we lost possession, sack Harry.
4) Sell Modric, cash-in from the $$$ and buy someone else older. Not only Modric has lost his touch, he can't finish. Sack Harry.
5) Sell Bale, cash-in from the $$$ and buy someone else older. Sack Harry.
6) Keep Gallas, sack Harry.
7) Keep King, sack Harry.
8) Keep Ryan Nielson on the bench, sack Harry.
9) Sell Defoe, sack Harry.

Let all parties get what they want and maybe decision can come Spurs' way.

Bro Castrol,

U may think that I am crazy, but I think we need major overhaul to change the way we perform. I saw Kevin Bond over the phone with Tim Sherwood, but no action taken or maybe they can't control the players and come up with better ideas to restrict QPR.

I think Kevin Bond is a useless assistant. He can't perform when Harry was on trial or when Harry is in sick bed. He can't help when we are down, he can't even help with Tim Sherwood and Les Ferdinand trying to tell him things from the stands.

Poor Harry, isn't him? NO!!!
I think Harry has lost it with too much in his mind or the FA is trying to get him the sack.

I think the players are lost:
a) their touch
b) in direction;
c) the type of play; and
d) confidence with each other as well as the management.

Half-time and we can't break QPR.
Why?
Aren't we supposed to challenge for the title, Harry?!!!
Aren't we leading Arsenal by 13 points, Harry?!!!
Aren't we challenging for FA cup back then, Harry?!!!

All these big talk and no result is sickening from a so-call future England manager.

WE HAVE LOST IT!!!
WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THIS SEASON AND RIGHTFULLY SO FOR BEING A LAID-BACK TEAM, HARRY!!!
Liverpool can find excuse with a cup win and a final at least. WE HAVE NOTHING AND WE ARE A LAID-BACK TEAM, HARRY!!!

STUPID AND IDIOTIC COMMENTS WITHOUT RESULTS!!!
STOP IT HARRY, MAYBE YOU RESIGN AND WE CAN STOP IT!!!

To be frank, I feel hurt by Spurs playing like that. Now the pundits are talking about Bale, which I have stressed for so long, but our proud manager and Bale can't understand that.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

1) Harry is still saying bad luck to lose to QPR.
2) He also said that we camped in their half after their goal.

Sorry, Harry, you are wrong. We are not penetrative at all against any team since the Emirates match this season. So what if we camped in their half? So what if we have so much possession without penetration? We kept passing the ball back to a shaky defence and get ourselves in trouble.

No more excuses, please, the referee made a mistake, didn't he?
So did you make a mistake, Harry?

Why congratulate QPR for the effort?
How come you are not critical against your players for not being able to perform? They are paid tonnes of $$$ to perform like whimps? Our players looked as if their tails is in-between their legs. R u going to do something about it?

Can we win the last 4 matches with such low confidence and poor defending?
It seems like Harry has really lost it...

What a sad end to the season after so much big shitty talk from the manager and players about challenging the title. They are made to eat their words...

IMHO, we have lost it, everything...
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

To all Spurs fans,

I am sorry if you feel that I am complaining too much.

I would like to make myself clear. I am angry by:
1) the way our manager and players bragged when we are on a roll;
2) the whining of players and manager on officials for not having things their way;
3) players throwing a match away as if they do not have to answer to anyone;
4) the manager without any contigency plan for damage control from Harry when we crumble against Arsenal, yet he is still very attack minded;
5) insisting playing players like Modric, whom no longer has the heart to help us end the season. insisting on playing Bale out of position and leaving the left side open to attack;
6) where are players like Tom Huddlestone? how come we are not trying our best to get them back to fitness?
7) constant talk about other players. talking about Drogba will not help to rescue our season, but try to boost the morale will. do something about our own situation than commenting on anything else. why not do something about it with a crisis meeting; and
8) failure to admit that we are in a crisis, nothing wrong with that.

We have a good season, but it has gone terribly wrong. The manager doesn't think so. However, in my own opinion, 1 good half of the season doesn't constitute a good season. The 2nd half of the season showed that we have a strong squad, but not a great squad. Our back room staff is also lacking as we are not recovering players mentally and physically (something I have been saying for a few seasons already).

I am still a true and out Spurs fan, but I have given up any hope on the manager (if he is not going to do anything to admit the crisis and not doing something to correct it) and this season. Sorry...
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 23-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Castrol,

U may think that I am crazy, but I think we need major overhaul to change the way we perform. I saw Kevin Bond over the phone with Tim Sherwood, but no action taken or maybe they can't control the players and come up with better ideas to restrict QPR.

I think Kevin Bond is a useless assistant. He can't perform when Harry was on trial or when Harry is in sick bed. He can't help when we are down, he can't even help with Tim Sherwood and Les Ferdinand trying to tell him things from the stands.

Poor Harry, isn't him? NO!!!
I think Harry has lost it with too much in his mind or the FA is trying to get him the sack.

I think the players are lost:
a) their touch
b) in direction;
c) the type of play; and
d) confidence with each other as well as the management.

bro i got some tears in my eyes reading your posts, i have never seen a greater supporter of spurs than yourself.

we thought this season we are gonna sing louder than the neighbours but unfortunately it all went wrong significantly after capello left. we can say spurs paid the price indirectly due to the inept english FA which didnt learn the $ven lesson of hiring foreign coaches with high wages and low loyalty.
but then why is harry doing so badly now? cant the england job wait?

harry drove the players to such high form in the 1st 25 games, why are the players losing the motivation? balls are not being won, passes screwed, modric looks like he wants to play in 2nd division.

the answers are not easily obtained, but i must admit this is a tottenham trend of downward spiralling like a bird which got its tail clipped.

take heart bro, perhaps the promised land should never have been believed at all, for now at least. have a cold beer and think of archibald, crooks and ardiles.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
harry drove the players to such high form in the 1st 25 games, why are the players losing the motivation? balls are not being won, passes screwed, modric looks like he wants to play in 2nd division.
Bro,

You are totally right here. How can a good team suddenly become such a bad team. This is the reason I suspect conspiracy.

Quote:
take heart bro, perhaps the promised land should never have been believed at all, for now at least. have a cold beer and think of archibald, crooks and ardiles.
Bro,

I am still a true and out Spurs fan. I think Spurs need to really look hard and deep at the way the season turn out. We need to keep those who wants to slog it out for the club. Those whom are not interested, let go. We really need to re-vamp.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 26-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I am still a true and out Spurs fan. I think Spurs need to really look hard and deep at the way the season turn out. We need to keep those who wants to slog it out for the club. Those whom are not interested, let go. We really need to re-vamp.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
i second that bro.
which is why i dont know why good old harry is talking about the "stars" not leaving etc.. at this juncture..

Harry Redknapp is confident Tottenham can keep hold of their top players even if they fail to qualify for the Champions League
Old 28-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
i second that bro.
which is why i dont know why good old harry is talking about the "stars" not leaving etc.. at this juncture..

Harry Redknapp is confident Tottenham can keep hold of their top players even if they fail to qualify for the Champions League
Bro,

Below are the realistic 4Ws & 1H that I will ask Harry:
1) How could it be possible for him to make that decision? - It's DL's call, not HR's;
2) What type of salary can Harry offer? It's again DL's call;
3) Where will Harry be at the end of this season or beginning of next? I doubt that HR is willing to commit now;
4) Who can stop those who wants to leave with right amount of money? No way he can answer for others; and
5) When will Spurs be able to match that type of salary? It's also DL's call, not HR's.

Harry needs to wake up his idea. We need well groom young players not 'have been' players. The advantage of these type of young players:
1) How? Via the academy and scouting;
2) Where? Spur's own academy, Spain, France, Brazil, Argentina and whoever that are doing well in the U17 world cup;
3) What? If they can perform at U17 stage against those of their same age, they just need polishing;
4) Who? Sandro, Bale and Lennon are good examples; and
5) When? ASAP and when Spurs starts to qualify for UCL on a more consistent basis + winning some domestic trophies.

Anyway, we still unsure of whether HR will stay at WHL next season. If we are feeling like this, so will the players. Hence, I am not expecting Spurs to finish strongly with the last for games as the players are unsure about their future, which cause them to not perform.

Hopefully, we can get the best of the situations.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1