The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Will your Genting dream cum true ? Standby more bourbon coke to aid your wants
Old 28-01-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Get connecting rooms!!!!
Old 28-01-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Genting time! Woohoo!
Old 28-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Omg becoming more interesting
Old 28-01-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 2
tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!

Get connecting rooms!!!!
Old 29-01-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, GNNBCCB, you are so lucky.
The last time I was with a drunken friend, she's KO before she reached home. Puked a, few times, I even got a bad cut when trying to stop her from falling. Sibei suay.
Drunk women is no joke. Dead weight. Even a petite one weighs like a tonne.
Anyway, looking forward to see how the story happened in Genting.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good sunday all, going out soon, have fun!!

===========================

An eternity passed us by, I didn't get any more kisses but we were still holding hands as we reached her place. I paid the taxi driver. He was giving me a cheeky look, thinking I'm going to get lucky.

Got out, held her close to me as she leaned on my left while my hand was around her waist and my right hand holding her arm. It was really tempting, watching her chest bounce as she keeps tilting to me. I'm not sure she is sober and teasing me, or she's really high and drunk.

Reached her door, she should take out her keys, unlocked and went in. I didn't step into the house. She closed the door in my face and that was that. I don't know she is aware what happened. Was she using alcohol to boost her courage to do something she didn't dare, or was she mistaken, or... A lot of scenarios ran through my head, but I can't deliberate on the action.

I'm guessing, maybe she wanted more. I stood there at the door for a while before coming back to my senses and went off.

*DING* I was almost home and...

M(ilton): Wah bro... what you do to her, she KO (knock-out) liao after shower.

gog: She didn't know the coke is burbon coke, she took a fair bit. I thought she can handle her liqor, sorry bro.

M: Hahaha, will tease her in the morning, sotong one.

gog: Haha at least I brought her back in one piece.

M: Good night bro.

Her lavender scent, her touch and I went to bed a happy man. This, was just the tip of the ice-berg.

For the next few weeks, I was thinking of ways to get her alone with me but to no avail. Milt was always sticking around her. Alicia did not seem to remember what she did in the taxi. She was still joking, laughing as we wash the cars, talking normally during BS and all. My mind was simply thinking how to get the same scenario as the last time. Sometimes, don't you guys do the same? Keep playing the scene over and over and thinking how to go back to the same scenario and after that go further?

She, of course gave me 'colors' to see after she was told about the coke. She chased me and 'hit' me all over. I didn't mind of course, love the touches of her skin on mine.

Really, sometimes, when a chance is given and you miss it, another comes along.

*DING* In the middle of the week, Milt sent me a message.

M: Bro, can help? Urgent.

Honestly, I was freaking worried, I thought he met with car accident and need help.

gog: Mai scare me leh bro, you ok boh?

M: Small issue, I got a spare bus ticket to Genting in 2 weeks, you ok to go boh? I can't make it.

While I was typing my reply, thinking I got free short holiday over the weekend, my buddy sent another message. This one really shocked me.

M: Alicia going also, we supposed to go together but I forgot that day company standby.

I paused my reply, WA header was showing 'Milton is typing...' while I sat there shocked at what is transpiring. Am I... dreaming?

M: Everything paid for, you accompany Alicia can? I'm sure she won't bully you. Ha ha ha.

It's not about who bullies who, it's...

My fingers did the typing.

gog: OK.

I don't remember it was me typing that day, or little gog typing.

gog: I'll get my own room.

M: OK. We booked XYZ Hotel, see if you can get a room next to Alicia.

You folks must be thinking, why didn't Milt ask me to just share a room with Alicia and change his bed type from double sharing to twin sharing? Because this is not a fantasy story, regardless how close we are to each other, no man will let his wife share a room with another guy, not even if I'm his buddy.

Went online, booked a room at the same hotel with still plenty of rooms available. The next two weeks went by painfully slow. They also mentioned the trip to the BS group. Nobody doubted my integrity because I'm a gentleman, I did however highlight I booked a separate room. Nobody seemed to pay attention to what I said. I guess what I did was normal and to be expected.
cool weather, she needs a hug...
Old 29-01-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Camping liao
Wait no further!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycarter2017 View Post
Waiting for more…
Yes bro, updating soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Extended foreplay
Not sure if it's considered foreplay, but 2-3 years to get between her legs, I think average waiting time + seduction + getting used to each other ba. The misunderstanding prior also helped to make us closer.

Quote:
Yups, truth be told I'm still doing that now but I dun think it gonna happen. Haha. Maybe cos I not enough balls...as gentleman as gog.

Wow your chance of a lifetime reminded me of my missed opportunity...I had a chance to go KL with my crush of a while but I stupidly go tell my ex-fwb den she baotoh me to my then gf...wtf I think that's the most stupid thing I do in my life...
I always try to replay the same scene, dunno if it's me or what, I always try to set it as a baseline then move on from there, now smarter liao, talk to the lady, more or less know where it's heading.

Whatever you do bro, never tell others, fuck quietly and that's it, others don't appreciate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Will your Genting dream cum true ? Standby more bourbon coke to aid your wants
Oh actually not burbon coke this time. The genting trip a bit lengthy because like all girls, we ALWAYS talk about what happened... so... yeah!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Get connecting rooms!!!!
Hahahahahah no fun one, you all know the story one!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Genting time! Woohoo!
Not really genting, but I'll use that as a location, can't be putting real place down.

Or is it the actual place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANCAN88 View Post
Omg becoming more interesting
It always gets interesting towards the boiling point. The first few pages is always the slow and teasing, build up, most of my girls are like this.

Except a few... let's say not all church girls are like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagata3937 View Post
Get connecting rooms!!!!
Eh, you all peeking over my shoulders as I draft the story is it!!!! NO SPOILERS!!!

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Gog, GNNBCCB, you are so lucky.
The last time I was with a drunken friend, she's KO before she reached home. Puked a, few times, I even got a bad cut when trying to stop her from falling. Sibei suay.
Drunk women is no joke. Dead weight. Even a petite one weighs like a tonne.
Anyway, looking forward to see how the story happened in Genting.
I so scared she puke ah!!!! I don't want to pay the taxi driver extra and also have to carry her home, she's not light given her height!!!

You said it bro, luckily Alicia wasn't dead drunk, but maybe about 70-80% there already. I ever supported a girl who just fainted wah lao... I need to do more gym liao!!!!

Really is 过来人 then will know one. So for those who rape drunk girls, they must be damn strong to drag them to the hotel/bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
cool weather, she needs a hug...
Little gog needs too... but not from you. HAHAHAHAH!!!
Old 29-01-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good day!!! I'm vetting through quickly as fast as I can and writing more.

So I'll stop here for today, if I have the chance to write more ahead, I'll post again.

==============================

*DING* on the Thursday night before the trip. The tickets were for Fri and back Sunday evening.

A(licia): Pick me up in the morning to the bus station hor.

Did Alicia just flirt with me?

gog: Yes ma'm!

I replied her in jest and she sent a tongue out smiley back at me. Will something happen during this trip? Hehe, answer is rather obvious. FINALLY BROS... FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

*DING..... DONG* I pressed the door bell at 5.30am. Bolt was released, I heard locks opening up. Alicia peeped by the side of the opening.

A: Coming, give me a minute ah...

*BAM* She closed the door and I was standing outside ... wtf.

Finally, she opened the door and unlocked the padlock to the gate.

A: Sorry was making breakfast for Milton, he's still sleeping.

Dressed in a short pink mini skirt above the knee, her t-shirt was a light cream coloured with a cartoon character (I can't remember which) on her left breast area. I had an impulse to reach out and touch. Of course I didn't. Her hair was tied and flowing down the right side of her head, she didn't fasten the scrunchie at the back like a pony tail.

She dropped her suitcase on the corridor and I heard a thud, wtf, it's only 2 nights, she's eloping with me ah?

Turning to lock her door, showing me her butt and from her cream coloured top, I can tell the outlines of her bra, this was getting way to erotic for me, I need to rub off soon, but I have no chance until I reach the hotel. The front of her shirt has only the cartoon character at the left breast area, so I can see the strap lines to the bra cups. The strap's buckles were also popping through her top.

Alicia smelled of lavender with some lemongrass, probably new shampoo or shower foam.

I popped up the handle of her heavy bag with mine (backpack) seated on her luggage and lightly patted her bum as we walked. My heart beat fast but she didn't react, I just left my palm there and we walked to the lift.

Being young is both good and bad, little gog simply wants to get free despite instructions to stay calm. It was a quiet moment as I was molesting Alicia and she kept mum in the lift.

I broke silence.

gog: Let's go to the theme park tomorrow, today we can walk around, have coffee, relax and rest.

A: I want to sit on the rides! I want to go shopping! I want to eat a lot a lot of good food.

She was rather alert and excited at what I suggested and told me what she wants to do.

gog: You really behave like a kid sometimes.

I ruffled the hair at the top of her head to which she brushed off my hand and then let loose her hair completely so that she can straighten and tidy up before re-tying it.

Her silky long hair, took my breath away, I don't usually get to see her hair loose. Without thinking, I blurted out.

gog: Don't, you look very nice with your hair down.

Alicia froze a bit, her lips were biting on the scrunchie, both hands arranging her hair and looking at me after I said it.

Oh shit, why did I say that. Now she will know I'm perverting after her and cancel the trip.

Without saying anything, she pulled her scrunchie over her wrist, and carried on walking with her hair flowing down and moving with the cool morning breeze infront of me.

She saw a cab and went to flag it. Smart girl, she knows I'm not driving this time. After I loaded the bags, she was seated at the same side of the taxi as the last time. Not wanting to read it as an invitation to sit near her, I just simply sat behind the driver. It was awkwardly cold and silent.

Reached the boarding point for the Genting bus and saw the bus is already there, Alicia was hurrying me to get the bags while she hopped to the bus. What's the rush? She doesn't know the seats are reserved already?

Turns out, she wanted the window seat. She gave me a cheeky look as I stood next to the seat by the aisle.

gog: You can be gracious and give me the window seat you know?

I didn't like the window seat but, I just want to make conversation with Alicia.

A: Be good. I'm lady, I deserve the best.

gog: That's why I'm going with you and not Milton lor.

Alicia stuck out her tongue going "Bleah". I saw nearby a bakery was already open, and went to get 2 coffees and some bread for breakfast.

Quietly, she sat there chewing her bread and watching her series on her iPad. I just sat down and leave her to her entertainment. I put on ear phones and chewed my bread. Was looking at some others boarding the bus, there were a few babes but little gog was only interested in the one next to me now. I turned to the left where my coffee was and held it up to sip when I felt the bread on my right hand was being pulled by something.

Looking over, I saw Alicia 'stealing' my bread and giving me a 'oops I got found out look'. She was biting my bread like a little kid stealing food.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
DBSBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro gog so detailed ah, outlines of bra also noticed
Old 29-01-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBSBonk View Post
Bro gog so detailed ah, outlines of bra also noticed
Believe it or not, I'm a bra person and I simply adore it when a girl wears seductively showing her bra bumps and straps with outlines showing. I get mentally excited picturing what kind of bra she's wearing below and the design.

Then I'll mentally imagine having sex with her.

It's a fetish for me, same with why I like married women or attached ladies. The thrill and kink is totally different for me.
Old 29-01-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Wrote a bit earlier so vetted some and posting here.

------------------------------------

gog: Very greedy leh you.

A(licia): Yours looks nice ma. We exchange la, come.

She gave me her half chewed one while she took mine. Mine was only like 20% consumed, that greedy girl. She went back to her side of the window, peering out and chewing on my bread, finishing it.

About 7am, I closed my eyes and tried to grab some shuteye, but little gog was not allowing me. I kept fantasizing having sex with Alicia in the hotel room later. I was seriously depraved and dirty minded, mentally stripping Alicia and raping her while enjoying these dirty thoughts. Before long, the bus started to move off. While still stirred down there, I felt some movement on my right. Without warning, my left ear's headphone was removed, I thought it dropped, but as I opened my eyes, I saw Alicia holding it and putting it into her ear. She also removed the arm rest between us and moved slightly closer.

She leaned her left rear body to my shoulder and pressed against me. I really wanted to kiss her and hold her but I was really afraid. Unsure if that night was a mistake or it was real.

Just enjoyed the physical contact. I think at this point of time you folks already know I'm a touch person, I like contact with girls. Pardon the repeated reminders on this.

Finally reached SG customs and we got off for inspection and immigration. SG was pretty fast, but for Malaysia side, think it was too late. There was a crowd and this fucking guy keep bumping into Alicia who was infront of me, I would have given him a good thrashing if not for the fact I didn't want to get into trouble at immigration. Alicia kept trying to avoid him but he simply keeps bumping into her. I really got pissed so I grabbed Alicia and placed my arm around her shoulder before pulling her to my left and staring down the guy. Alicia didn't stop me but just let me hold her. The guy finally backed off while I showed my displeasure openly.

Nobody, NOBODY wants trouble at immigration.

A: Psst.. thank you. He is really irritating.

gog: I was protecting him from you actually.

A: HEY!!

Alicia's right hand went behind my back and hit my bum. My left hand was on her shoulder, and fuck ... I felt her strap. This fucking little gog really not cooperating. It was damn uncomfortable with little gog trying to get free in briefs. I couldn't reach down and adjust myself also. I moved my hand down to her waist and held her near, with my hand dropping slightly below her to her bum area eventually.

A: Thought you say I'm irritating, why still stand so near? HUMMPH!

gog: Aiyah joking la, don't angry can, you angry, not pretty liao.

I pulled her nearer to me, she didn't reject me just her back facing me while I held her from behind. Her long hair flowing gave the scent I wanted as I breathed the scent in. Finally, reached our turn.

gog: Hey, your turn, hurry up.

I smacked her butt and she turned around to glare at me before walking to the immigration officer. Alicia was kind of thoughtful, she stopped behind not too far after clearing immigration and waited for me. Once I saw her and walked over; she was waving to make sure I could see her.

A: Here here!

I waved back and walked to her. She wasn't that thoughtful, the sotong forgot the bus number that's why she was waiting for me, and I thought she was kind enough to wait for me...

A: He.. he..

That's all she can say when I teased her. I brought her to the bus and we boarded. Nothing much eventful until we reached Yong Peng. So I'll cut the bus ride talk and the boring bits of her leaning on me and resting.

I got off the bus before she did and then I waited for her, she hopped down the steps and I could see her breasts bouncing with each step. Fuck, it's so full, how I wish...

A: WAKE UP!

Fuck, I was dreaming. I'm a gentleman, I shouldn't have such dirty dreams.

Took a while to gather myself.

A: We reached Yong Peng, let's go grab some proper breakfast.

gog: Huh... what, orh.

Still groggy, I went down the bus with Alicia behind me, following. The rest already alighted.

Deja vu? I saw Alicia bouncing down the steps and... yes, her breasts were bouncing together. She made no effort to conceal her voluptuousness of her breasts. I just turned my eyes away and walked towards the canteen side. Alicia ran after me and began talking. I wasn't listening much, so here I have no details for you. Everything seems to be leading to something... something is really weird feeling here. I got the feeling I'll be getting lucky, but I'm worried at the same time over many other things.
Old 29-01-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more more
Old 29-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Believe it or not, I'm a bra person and I simply adore it when a girl wears seductively showing her bra bumps and straps with outlines showing. I get mentally excited picturing what kind of bra she's wearing below and the design.

Then I'll mentally imagine having sex with her.

It's a fetish for me, same with why I like married women or attached ladies. The thrill and kink is totally different for me.
I totally know what you mean.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 30-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
More more more
More blue or more story!!!??? LOL!!!

Quote:
I totally know what you mean.
Love the way the bra outlines shows under the top, the lines, but I honestly hate it when the straps are twisted and the lady doesn't know or purposely leaves it. The bump is unsightly. Sometimes really yearn to just tell them to go untwist it.

Sigh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1