The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Congrats to bros in this thread - great comeback by the Gunners. Henry does it again.... Good weekend for teams wearing red playing against teams wearing blue!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-01-2007, 07:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
If Arsenal can keep the form now, which team can beat them??? I would expected Henry to contribute more and he definitely can score more, they will get 3 pts n 3 pts n 3 pts n ....
Van Persie is out for 6 weeks are sustaining a broken bone on his right foot while scoring the equaliser against Man Utd.
Old 24-01-2007, 01:49 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Tonight we will be playing Spurs in the League Cup Semi-Final at White Hart Lane!
Old 24-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
Van Persie is out for 6 weeks are sustaining a broken bone on his right foot while scoring the equaliser against Man Utd.
Ya, he was get injured before Man U match, but surprisingly saw him step into the field and playing so well!
Old 25-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tonight we will be playing Spurs in the League Cup Semi-Final at White Hart Lane!
Fantastic Arsenal score 3 goals by JC Baptista!!! but resulted 2-2
Old 25-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Fantastic Arsenal score 3 goals by JC Baptista!!! but resulted 2-2
Hehe, and u make alot of $$$$ rite ...
Old 26-01-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

The Beast is awesome

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 28-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the Gunners will continue their winning streak in the FA Cup !!

Victory !

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 29-01-2007, 03:11 AM

Yet again Bolton Wanderers has proven that they are our bogey team. They knocked us 1-0 out of the 4th Round FA Cup last year at The Reebok Stadium and now we have to go there this season again after a disappointing 1-1 draw at The Emirates Stadium.

We had yet again let the opponent score first in our Emirates Stadium. I have lost score of the matches that Arsenal let the opponents scored first. You can see as usual that we were not playing well and without much cause before Bolton scored in the 50th min. After that Arsenal stepped up a gear and was attacking for the rest of the game.

Fellow Gunners fans,
We were LUCKY to escape with a 1-1 draw. If the Bolton Keeper had not committed to a dive but rather had stayed on his feet in the goalmouth, it will be a routine save from Toure's header. Toure's header bounced off the ground and over the diving keeper. It was a lucky goal.

Now we have to go to The Reebok Stadium in 2 1/2 weeks' time. It is going to be tough as Bolton Wanderers has proven that they are our bogey team.
Old 29-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
sssss is a Helpful and Caring Samstersssss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arsenal will make it!!
Old 29-01-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fellow Gunners fans,
We were LUCKY to escape with a 1-1 draw. If the Bolton Keeper had not committed to a dive but rather had stayed on his feet in the goalmouth, it will be a routine save from Toure's header. Toure's header bounced off the ground and over the diving keeper. It was a lucky goal.

Now we have to go to The Reebok Stadium in 2 1/2 weeks' time. It is going to be tough as Bolton Wanderers has proven that they are our bogey team.
My personal opinion, Toure really catch the chance with a nice heading, wonderful goal.

Bolton was lucky at last 15mins as well, they have luck to keep the ball just outside the net. Btw, Bolton always very hard to beat coz they r playing too phisical contact. At least this time Arsenal showing their urge and capability to win the match, not like previous met with Bolton.
Old 29-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

We did not play really well yesterday... the team focus too much on Henry and if they mark him tight that is.

When will they wake up and not to rely so much on one person as soccer is a team game not individual.

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 29-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

I think Gunners definetly getting better liao .... the way they come back after the Bolton's goal ...... unbeatable man
Old 29-01-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
I think Gunners definetly getting better liao .... the way they come back after the Bolton's goal ...... unbeatable man
Well they did played very well after going a goal down. Before that, there were no sense of urgency or that killer instinct. We could have lose or won the match easily.
Old 29-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

The boys might be too tied with the schedule. As long as they draw, there is a hope.

Beating Bolton at Reebok will revenge what they have lost last FA and very much meaningful.

Btw, this Wednesday Carling cup, Arsenal will sure have beat Tot "Cui Cui" no doubt is a london deby. My prediction 2-0 or 3-0.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1