The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Leeza -Sexy Brown Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhorny View Post
got cim and cof cos some of fr say dun have?
need to check before book later want to cim say cannot
sori no cim n cof she does not provide this services. she s avaiable frm tues to fri 6pm to 9pm,damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not inc.those intested pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.as she as a full time job she might not be avaiable at times so guys pls be patient till she contact u.guys with her no pls contact her if u require her services.newbies n oldbies pls read the posting for requirement b4 u guys pm me.do not pm me asking for her contact.happy bonking
Old 08-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys the hot fenching minah leeza avaiable frm mon to fri 6pm to 9pm.pls pm nick/race hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at$100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.happy bonking.(as she is working she might not be avaiable at times)
Old 09-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iijeetpoon View Post
Sigh...Leez must be busy. She send me a sms at 145pm as stated on my hp to meet tomorrow instead...but I was already chk in le hotel 135pm...bathing and poot poot happily then 155pm I see my hp then realise my 230pm slot kena cancelled...cant blame her...as I was early, lan lan smoke a bit and try to hook up other FL to come not wanting to waste room $$...end up cant find suitable one so I chk out head hme...

Poor thing lah you. Also happen to me before, Usually I have my lappy w me so still can clear emails in the room

LOL

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 09-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

ok guys leeza aka fifi will be avaiable at 9.30pm n 10.30pm tues to fri damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included,guys who have her no pls contact her for arrangement,others pls pm nick/race/hp nos n she will conact u guys.happy bonking.
Old 17-06-2008, 05:10 AM
Samster

hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah will be avaiable on her off days thu 19th,fri 20th n sat 21st this week.guys who r intrested can pm ur nick/race/hp nos for advance booking,those who have her no pls arrange a session with her if u guys r intrested,damage at $100/1shot/1hr.cd n rm not included. happy bonking.
Old 18-06-2008, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah will be avaiable on her off days thu 19th,fri 20th n sat 21st this week.guys who r intrested can pm ur nick/race/hp nos for advance booking,those who have her no pls arrange a session with her if u guys r intrested,damage at $100/1shot/1hr.cd n rm not included. happy bonking.
to view pic pls go to pg 5.happy bonking guys
Old 20-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BadBoy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro hawksbay for Leeza's contact. Made contact with her a few weeks back and here's the delayed FR:

Got a room at Lav and waited for Leeza to come. A tall girl came at the door saying hi. Nice bod.

What I can say about her is she is extremely hardworking and very chatty.. so u wont get bored during the whole session. And her BBBJ is out of this world... I have to ask her to stop before i prejejaculate. Lol. Anyways here is my honest FR.

Looks: 7/10 - attractive
Boobs: 8/10 - 34B, nice to fondle
Body: 8/10 - she's slim & tall,
BBBJ: 11/10 - the tongue stud... woooo
Frenching: 9/10 - slurps
Fingering: wet & juicy
FJ: 9/10 - she's all out to please, moaning & everything
GFE: 10/10 - super attitude
Overall: 9.5/10
Damage: 100/1/1
RTF: No regrets, Yesssssssss!

Thanks to bro Hawksbay!
Old 21-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

thks badboy77 for ur fr,ok guys leeza aka fifi will be avaiable mon to fri nxt week those intrested in engaging her services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys those who have her no pls sms her for a session if u guys r intrested.damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as she is wrking she might not be avaiable at times so u guys can try ur luck.happy bonking
Old 22-06-2008, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
thks badboy77 for ur fr,ok guys leeza aka fifi will be avaiable mon to fri nxt week those intrested in engaging her services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys those who have her no pls sms her for a session if u guys r intrested.damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as she is wrking she might not be avaiable at times so u guys can try ur luck.happy bonking
i hate dealing with greenhorns.newbies n oldbies pls read the posting before u pm me.i do not give out the contact.so pls do the needful.to the guy whose name is willy pls don t try to be celver n give out leeza s hp no in irc.follow the rules of sbf.happy bonking
Old 23-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

can i have the contact pls ?
Old 23-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StarBust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do I stand a chance?
Old 23-06-2008, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
to view pic pls go to pg 5,remind u guys again i do not give out contacts so pls read the posting before u guys pm me.happy bonking.
Old 25-06-2008, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok guys leeza aka fifi will be avaiable mon to fri nxt week those intrested in engaging her services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys those who have her no pls sms her for a session if u guys r intrested.damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as she is wrking she might not be avaiable at times so u guys can try ur luck.happy bonking
all nos out to her. if u guys intrested in engaging this hot frenching minah pls do the needful.pls do not ask for contact.happy bonking
Old 29-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

hey guys the hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi avaiable mon to sun after wrking hrs.if u guys intrested pls pm nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,pm without the above details will be ignored,n yes u cld get her no frm sum samsters here who don t follow the rules but let me tell u it will be ignored by her.damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as she is wrking her time slots r limited.happy bonking
Old 01-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
hey guys the hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi avaiable wed to sun after wrking hrs.if u guys intrested pls pm nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,pm without the above details will be ignored,n yes u cld get her no frm sum samsters here who don t follow the rules but let me tell u it will be ignored by her.damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as she is wrking her time slots r limited.happy bonking
to view pic pls go to pg 5,happy bonking

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread