The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

I guess some ppl are to clever and wise to give info this type of person can simply ignore waste data
Old 26-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by juagenlovers View Post
But on a sidenote, i think senior bros should give newbie a chance to ask. Sometime it is really not about lazy, but to browse 177 pages, i think its really not possible
You've to do selective research reading and if lazy to put in time then hire tour guide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferpain View Post
I guess some ppl are to clever and wise to give info this type of person can simply ignore waste data
What an audacity to demand for answers!
People don't owe you a living.
Looking through your past postings what is your contribution so far besides hit and run posts asking for info and TCSS comments?

I already share my experience on travelling by long distance coach.
Rest of the info can be easily be found by researching online.

You're just a lazy spoon feeder and extra sprayer!
Stop making a fool out of yourself and suck it up like a man.

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 26-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Wow audacity four syllable
Old 26-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Dont say dont talk dont waste data and importantly dont talk cock
Old 26-07-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

You're just a lazy spoon feeder and extra sprayer!
Stop making a fool out of yourself and suck it up like a man.
Dun understand, how these ppl live in real life.... They want steps by steps procedures and details. No initiative...

An example, I always tell my friends.... I was in PP when I had a colleague, told him to go buy batteries for the wall clocks and hung in the various rooms. He bought the batteries, inserted them into the clocks and hung the clocks but 1 thing he did not do, "adjust the time". My balls became 1 big, 1 small.
Old 28-07-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun understand, how these ppl live in real life.... They want steps by steps procedures and details. No initiative...

An example, I always tell my friends.... I was in PP when I had a colleague, told him to go buy batteries for the wall clocks and hung in the various rooms. He bought the batteries, inserted them into the clocks and hung the clocks but 1 thing he did not do, "adjust the time". My balls became 1 big, 1 small.
Maybe the by product of Singapore's education system.
Kiasi and kiasu.
Must have people hold hand then dare to walk.

5555 your this colleague really damn cock.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 28-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Anyone know where can find Ear digging service in BKK or Pattaya?

No extra service is fine but if got is better
Old 29-07-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hi bros, couldn't find enough reviews on other sites and none here.

Where in BKK can I go for amateur horseback riding? Genuine question
Old 29-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hi bros, couldn't find enough reviews on other sites and none here.

Where in BKK can I go for amateur horseback riding? Genuine question
Soi Cowboy

You can oso drop by Rawhide saloon anf get a couple of Long Guns to ride sidekick with you.
Old 30-07-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Haha nabei la

Did the Rawhide Long Gun circuit years back. No horseriding there but lots of barebacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Soi Cowboy

You can oso drop by Rawhide saloon anf get a couple of Long Guns to ride sidekick with you.
Old 30-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Maybe the by product of Singapore's education system.
Kiasi and kiasu.
Must have people hold hand then dare to walk.

5555 your this colleague really damn cock.

Singaporean standard of living is slightly better than their neighbours and you can see their snobbish attitude are really very horrible
Old 31-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Faster immigration handling for foreign travellers...
The Nation - Travel log July 31, 2017 07:00

Welcome news for international travellers as the Immigration Department installs an automatic passport checking system.

The Thai Immigration Bureau is planning to install an automatic passport checking system for foreign travellers.

The first group to use the new system will be those with frequent visits, such as travellers from Hong Kong and Singapore, Pol Lt Gen Nathathorn Prousoontorn, Commissioner of the Immigration Bureau, said in Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (Tceb)’s newsletter.

The programme would later be expanded to countries with no-visa requirement such as Australia, New Zealand and some European countries.
Old 31-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Any bro can advise if there is alcohol ban or club closure on Queen's birthday in bkk? I remember it's in mid-Aug.
Old 31-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Any bro can advise if there is alcohol ban or club closure on Queen's birthday in bkk? I remember it's in mid-Aug.
When there is a will there is a way. Need any help come to Nana and find me.

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 31-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JunkX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Any chiongster in BKK 3-6 Aug? I always chiong alone, let's have fun and chiong together! I'll be staying in hotel near Asok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1