The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesena88 View Post
Any bros visited her before? http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/
This one u can just skip it ....

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 03-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
My mama is Laura she here sayang me atm.
Not in Hong Kong?
Old 03-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Blame ts and javabean. Ask them why they like to delete . Anyway if u want her hp being stop being bombarded go ask them. Fuck the Laura and mint.

Ppl say do it so I must do it otherwise lose face. Must throw bottles and smash the door.
Randomly reading the past posts on this thread. Apparently those gals oso post yr picture around( can be found in page 101 of this thread). U still not scared?
Old 03-12-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Yes DJ, since you say so many people interested in your contributions, why not start your own thread???

Come on, come on, let's see that new thread Mr popular.
I dare him to start a new thread. By then his self-claimed popularity will be exposed badly.

A man that is only dare to bully the girls is not a man. No need to 一般见识 with him.

Dear TS, just let the no-balls coward do whatever he wants. We just click the IGNORE button will do.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Deleted post.

Last edited by Existentialism; 04-12-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
I dare him to start a new thread. By then his self-claimed popularity will be exposed badly.

A man that is only dare to bully the girls is not a man. No need to 一般见识 with him. .
Yes let's all ask him to start a new thread because he says he has many interested parties. And if he doesn't we all will then confirm he a pathetic, good for nothing lying sack of crap.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

btw bro anyone had commando this ML girl before? http://sglonelyguy.com/monica-massage/
I know she was ex-FL converted at other stable and hadn't manage to booked a slot before due to bad timing...wanna know if her service as ML is good or not
Old 03-12-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Randomly reading the past posts on this thread. Apparently those gals oso post yr picture around( can be found in page 101 of this thread). U still not scared?
scared for what u must be kidding me. If I am scared and if the photo is mine haha I will gone since Long time ago. Anyway u have proved that ts is selective in deleting posts as proven.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes let's all ask him to start a new thread because he says he has many interested parties. And if he doesn't we all will then confirm he a pathetic, good for nothing lying sack of crap.
Prove ur Mother Chee bye .

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post

A man that is only dare to bully the girls is not a man. No need to 一般见识 with him.

Dear TS, just let the no-balls coward do whatever he wants. We just click the IGNORE button will do.
This fucking stupid thread has to go and be deleted. The only reason why is popular because boss allow 1 tcss thread in the entire forum.

It is a free sticky you stupid moron .

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
bro, just do necessary actions & hyperlink all the post to ask moderator to delete. cheers.
if not this wont stop...
Chewyfruit r u in Changi cluster right now? Fruit ah fruit why am I posting and your runner Hao sing can't post anymore.

After so Long how is your jail time since protecting Suki.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!

Robin goes Hong Kong...
Old 03-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Deleted post.

Last edited by Existentialism; 04-12-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is that the best you can do?! Haha. Big words and profanities. Feel like a big man now? Geez what a waste of oxygen you are.

Just what we all suspected. All talk, all BS... You are nothing but a useless, lying sack of crap and not very quick in the brain department too.
More like u being redundant here with ts and me Laura right on the negotiating table.

Because you r useless and can't help her it better for you cut off your mouth.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
All hail Don Juan the Dictator! Ruler of sammyboy! Lord of all threads! God of the forum! Judge, jury, executioner!

May your tyrannical reign be feared and filled with exploitation, repression,  persecution. You will rule with an iron fist and an unrelenting thirst for power and recognition.

All hail Don Juan the Dictator!
Then you should bow down and worship me before I eat your soul on a hamburger.

You be cut into pieces like one bloody mess and fed to the dogs.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1