The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie
yo bro rokket, bro i lovesammyboy told me her name is xiao tu zi, he said he never heard of the name Ah May.

maybe this gal has many nicks?
The last time I saw 'Ah May' was in April and she looked older than this girl 'Xiao Tu Zi'. Do you know when your pic was on 141? If its recent, then cannot be her. If it was awhile back, then there's a possibilty.

Gals ofcos got many nicks.......just like us samsters.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
big teddy is Cool - loads of Potential

bro sebast97, i'll be going to SZ on Tue nite. Leaving on 15th July back Spore. m thinking if you time go over to HK look ard... any bros here can advise if HK have any happening pick up joints like Balacalva in spore?

Thxs!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow...what skills i have? I got nothing just like to TCSS with girls only. You guys are with OC while i am single. I cannot even get myself OC how to survive in mini Japan... Your guys are better than me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Bro Buster, I am living in mini Japan Town now. Please join me. With your skills, sure you can get alot of sushi and sashimi
Old 08-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

If you are going to SZ try to spend day in CP. You will find new experience that never find in SG land. Please look for Remyken as he planning to go CP before 14th July 2006.

In hk you can PM me i can bring you around to 141 and LKF to tackle hk girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big teddy
bro sebast97, i'll be going to SZ on Tue nite. Leaving on 15th July back Spore. m thinking if you time go over to HK look ard... any bros here can advise if HK have any happening pick up joints like Balacalva in spore?

Thxs!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
The last time I saw 'Ah May' was in April and she looked older than this girl 'Xiao Tu Zi'. Do you know when your pic was on 141? If its recent, then cannot be her. If it was awhile back, then there's a possibilty.

Gals ofcos got many nicks.......just like us samsters.
yo, according to bro ilovesammyboy, he tried her about 2 years ago.
seems like there is a possibility that she is the same gal as Ah May.

If so, please remember to bring me to find her, i wanna book her the whole night
Old 08-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie
yo, according to bro ilovesammyboy, he tried her about 2 years ago.
seems like there is a possibility that she is the same gal as Ah May.

If so, please remember to bring me to find her, i wanna book her the whole night
Bro, My FR for her is on post #409 page 28. She looks much older than the pics now. If you want her contacts, PM me.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cnreddevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Thanks for your recommendaion. I think its no more HK$10..might be $15 now. When did you last taste it? Are you based in HK? What is your nationality?

Maybe bro Sebastian, Buster and hitchhiker can try these outlets and let us have their feedback.
it is indeed HK$10.
believe it or not some 3 years back during SARS a bowl of wonton noodles was as low as HK$8.

for all's info, there are beef brisket, 鱼蛋,墨鱼丸 available.
双捞 of any 2 ingredients costs HK$15.

the exact location of 权记 on wan chai road is on the left of bank of china. there is a 大快活 fastfood on the opposite side of the road.

bon appetite !
Old 09-07-2006, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
big teddy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
If you are going to SZ try to spend day in CP. You will find new experience that never find in SG land. Please look for Remyken as he planning to go CP before 14th July 2006.

In hk you can PM me i can bring you around to 141 and LKF to tackle hk girls.
Bro, u really kind enuff...thanks in advance..will definetly treat u a drink if we got a chance to mit up in HK. Im still unsure whether gt time to go down HK or not.. will pm u again...
Old 09-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnreddevil
it is indeed HK$10.

bon appetite !

Ya! Bro Buster n I try one shop where the super size wanton noodle was only HK$11 plus soya bean drink for $4 extra. They got beef with mee fun in soup for $11 too. So cheap for HK.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

sweeswee ah
Old 09-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnreddevil
it is indeed HK$10.
believe it or not some 3 years back during SARS a bowl of wonton noodles was as low as HK$8.

the exact location of 权记 on wan chai road is on the left of bank of china. there is a 大快活 fastfood on the opposite side of the road.

bon appetite !
Bro, thanks for your recommendation. I know the bank of china. But its not so much about the cost of the food, we hope to find the right food that suit our taste. For the regular type, we stick to the chicken rice, goose rice, pig bone congee, liver congee, fried noodles, tim sum..etc.

We better discuss more about entertainment activities, otherwise brother buster might blast us and zap our pts..hahaha
Old 10-07-2006, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
big teddy bro sebast97, i'll be going to SZ on Tue nite. Leaving on 15th July back Spore
Bro, im based in SZ, and i'll be going to CP on tue. Feel free to join me if your time permits.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
McMuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Wow now the protagonist in the thread is WanTon noodle.... I need more constructive idea like where WL is better in service and value for money. I am not keen in noodle...
Bro Pussybuster

are you hk based like myself? hope there is a chance to have dinner with you bunch sometime for a lil TCSS.
i am not able to join you for ONS hunting at LKF since my soon-to-be-CO and her friends are often there! haha.

will pm you my number.

take care.

Read all about it!!
Cuntfession of the Nastiest Kind
Old 10-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Bro, im based in SZ, and i'll be going to CP on tue. Feel free to join me if your time permits.
remyken pls check your PM as i will be coming to SZ during Aug to meet up with you
Old 11-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Samster

I am glad meet you. On this weekday i and another bro is meeting in LKF for drink.

Do you want to join us please PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuff
Bro Pussybuster

are you hk based like myself? hope there is a chance to have dinner with you bunch sometime for a lil TCSS.
i am not able to join you for ONS hunting at LKF since my soon-to-be-CO and her friends are often there! haha.

will pm you my number.

take care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1