The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!
Re: HIV screening info

Most likely no one will tell you who is this Kelly or it may be the wrong Kelly...suggest you keep off FL...I dont trust them as some may be doing it for a motive other than money...so stick to HC. Cheers!
Old 29-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

for brothers who think oral sex without cap is safe think again. I've seen FR on pro saying that the ger is clean as she brushes her teeth before BJ. But has it cross your mind that the gum might be bleeding from the brushing? There for.. anything to do with a new ger, and your little brother wear cap. Unsure, wear cap. keep the risk to 0.01 percent. and that is possibilities of the cap tear. because DUREX says 99.99% safe.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahbunana is Cool - loads of Potential

my turn to test tomorrow
Old 04-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

tonight went for test.
nvr once in my life i thought i have to land up doing a HIV test....this is freaking scary

tonight got at least 50 male and less than 10 female, i really hat upz to the ladies who went for testing....

if anyone of u is in doublt ,pls go for the test, you have an responablitiles to yourself and your families!
Also , i m not a frequent choingers for KTV, HC, Geylang
why i went for test?

i hitz-off with one PRC girl.thinking we will be together forever, to cut story short, the deal nvr went through, she went back to her homeland
and yes, i have raw sex with her, i can tell u , raw sex with out condom is simply HEAVEN, i even get to cum inside the pussy, can u even imagine how heavenly the feeling is....

then last two month, i heard news she slept other mans as well, yes, she did raw with them , i dun know how true is the source....

SO i decide to take bold step to go for testing,

one can never imagine the pressure , fear, thinking i got HIV/AIDS....how the hell will i live the rest of my remaining life and i can tell u some pple really sway sway got it, even lucky than TOTO

I cannot accept i got HIV, i think i may commit suicde, seriously!!!!

The ten minute wait is the killer, just between a thin line decide one fate....single line or double line....

Now i think back, i feel so stupi and silly, for those still want to chiong, pls wear condom and go for TEST!!!!
i have friend who every week fARK different PRC mei mei and is getting marry next week, just think if he got HIV, how will he continue his life?

i m glad i am clear.tonight i can sleep in peace....
for those who ask me, can give upz this kind of chiongiong easily?
the answer is YES, i decide to become a monk in this area
No more casual SEx for me

The best way is dun do it, astrain from it....if cannot takan , just wack it off, the cum feeling is the same

i go back to what i do best, car-racing again of course in Malayisa lah!

good luck to all
Old 09-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Below are the various HIV Antibody Tests available in the market.

Antibody tests may use any of 3 body fluids to detect antibodies to HIV. These include:

* Blood: Drawn from a vein, blood samples are the most common screening method for detecting the presence of HIV antibodies. A test that returns a positive result is confirmed with a follow-up test such as the Western blot before the client is informed of the results.

* Oral Fluid: This test uses oral fluid (not saliva) to detect HIV antibodies in cells found in the mouth along the cheeks and gums. Its reliability is similar to that of the blood test. The fluid is absorbed by a small device (about half the size of a toothbrush), which is held between the cheek and gums for a few minutes and then sent to a lab for processing. Positive results must be confirmed with a Western blot. There is often much confusion about this test because people mistakenly believe that HIV is transmitted through oral fluids and saliva, which is not the case. Like all ELISA tests, oral tests detect antibodies, not HIV itself. OraSure is the only oral fluid test approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States.

* Urine: This test uses a urine sample to detect HIV antibodies (again, not the virus itself) in urine. The accuracy of urine tests is somewhat less than that of blood and oral fluid tests. Positive results must be confirmed with a Western blot.

Results from most ELISA tests and confirmatory Western blot tests are usually available 2 to 14 days later.

HIV Antibody Tests

ELISA

Generally referred to as ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) or, alternatively, EIA (enzyme immunoassay), these tests detect HIV antibodies, which the body starts producing between 2 and 12 weeks after becoming infected with HIV. This is why experts recommend that you wait to take an antibody test until 3 months (12 weeks) after an incident (such as unprotected sex) that may have led to HIV infection. This recommendation may be changing, as the latest generation of tests is more sensitive than previous ones and can detect HIV antibodies about 2 to 6 weeks after infection.

Antibody tests may use any of 3 body fluids to detect antibodies to HIV. These include:

* Blood: Drawn from a vein, blood samples are the most common screening method for detecting the presence of HIV antibodies. A test that returns a positive result is confirmed with a follow-up test such as the Western blot before the client is informed of the results (see "HIV Antibody Confirmation Tests" below).

* Oral Fluid: This test uses oral fluid (not saliva) to detect HIV antibodies in cells found in the mouth along the cheeks and gums. Its reliability is similar to that of the blood test. The fluid is absorbed by a small device (about half the size of a toothbrush), which is held between the cheek and gums for a few minutes and then sent to a lab for processing. Positive results must be confirmed with a Western blot. There is often much confusion about this test because people mistakenly believe that HIV is transmitted through oral fluids and saliva, which is not the case. Like all ELISA tests, oral tests detect antibodies, not HIV itself. OraSure is the only oral fluid test approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States.

* Urine: This test uses a urine sample to detect HIV antibodies (again, not the virus itself) in urine. The accuracy of urine tests is somewhat less than that of blood and oral fluid tests. Positive results must be confirmed with a Western blot.

Results from most ELISA tests and confirmatory Western blot tests are usually available 2 to 14 days later.

Rapid HIV Test

Using technology similar to that of an ELISA, a rapid test produces results in approximately 20 minutes. Two types of rapid tests are available now. One uses blood; in this case, a clinician pricks your finger with a small needle and takes a few drops of your blood. The other uses oral fluids and is very similar to the oral fluid test described above.

There are two possible outcomes with this test: negative (meaning that the test does not detect any HIV antibodies) or "preliminary positive." In the case of preliminary positive, the rapid HIV test shows an HIV-positive result, but, as with the ELISA test, that result must be confirmed with a second test such as a Western blot. If the result is preliminary positive, the counselor will discuss what this means with the client, including the importance of practicing safer sex and taking other precautions until the confirmation test results come back, and will schedule a time for the client to receive confirmatory results and additional counseling.

HIV Antibody Confirmation Tests

The ELISA test is designed to be highly sensitive, that is, to miss as few HIV infections as possible. The downside of the high sensitivity is that the ELISA may produce a small number of false-positive tests. This usually is due to the presence of antibodies to other diseases that the ELISA mistakenly recognizes as antibodies to HIV. For this reason, it is important to supplement a positive ELISA with a confirmatory test, such as a Western blot, that is less sensitive but more specific, that is, one that has a lower rate of producing a false-positive result.

Western Blot

The Western blot is the most common test used to confirm positive results from an ELISA or rapid HIV test. It generally is used only as a confirmatory test because it is difficult to perform and requires highly technical skills. Its advantage, however, is that it is less likely to give a false-positive result because it can more effectively distinguish HIV antibodies from other antibodies. However, the Western blot can produce inconclusive results in some samples.

Indirect Fluorescent Antibody (IFA)

The indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) test also detects antibodies made to fight an HIV infection. As with the Western blot, the IFA test is used to confirm the results of an ELISA. However, it is more expensive than a Western blot test.

HIV Viral Load Measurements

You will likely hear this test called a "viral load," "PCR," or "RNA" test. In the public health community, it is also referred to as HIV NAAT (nucleic acid amplification testing). The viral load test usually is used by clinicians to determine whether antiretroviral medications are working to suppress viral replication in HIV-infected persons taking medication. In fact, the viral load test is NOT an FDA-approved method of testing for the presence of HIV infection. Unlike the previously mentioned HIV tests, these types of tests detect the genetic material (RNA) of the virus rather than antibodies to HIV. Therefore, viral load tests can reveal HIV infection during the weeks before antibodies are produced.

When are HIV viral load tests used to detect new infections? They are used to determine whether a baby born to an HIV-infected mother is infected because ELISA tests cannot always make such a determination. Viral load tests also are used when there is a substantial risk for HIV infection from high-risk encounters such as unprotected anal or vaginal sex. HIV viral load tests are not widely available for this purpose, largely because of the cost involved, but also because they can be difficult to interpret. If you are worried that a particular recent sexual episode put you at risk for HIV, you cannot simply go to an HIV testing site and ask for a viral load test. If you are worried, you should go to your doctor, public health clinic, or, in some cases, an HIV testing site and talk to a clinician. He or she can determine your risk for acquiring HIV based on the incident. If the test is available and, in the clinician's opinion, appropriate, a viral load test can be performed. Note that these tests are done on a blood sample drawn from a vein and results can take a few days or even a week or two.

You may wonder why viral load tests are not the standard if they can detect HIV much earlier than antibody tests. First, viral load tests are extremely expensive and require highly trained professionals to interpret the results. Second, the viral load test is so sensitive that a false-positive test is a very real concern. Furthermore, in most cases, antibody tests are sufficient to test for HIV because HIV has been present long enough to be detected. Certainly, we have learned in recent months that a small (but significant) number of people who go for HIV testing do in fact have HIV, but have not yet produced antibodies (which, again, can take up to 3 months to appear), so they assume that they are HIV negative. Researchers are demonstrating ways in which ELISA and HIV viral load tests can be combined in a cost-efficient manner so that such cases are not missed.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 12-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexology88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The safest is find yourself a partner and be faithful to her/him and he/she faithful to you.
Old 18-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Samster

Tested last evening at Afa and negative. Got the same counsellor as last 2 screening and very maluh when he said" Hi...why are you are here again...".
Old 18-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

IMO, protected sex is safe only against certain STDs like HIV but only when the condom(good brand condom that is) is used correctly everytime...and provided it don't slip or break...do a water test on the condom each time after you had finish...

you still can get herpes and warts on those unprotected skin area...you can minimise by using antiseptic cream before and after sex on those area...

too much hassle? PCC or opt for HJ and protected BJ...
Old 26-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vlaar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of my buddies nv ever wear condom during sex with geylang pro, but after a yr they scare n go for test but they r free from HIV n STD. I muz say also need to depend on ur luck. Sometime if u really sway, wear condom also can kena. Juz fate. Anyway my friends they all quit liao as they getting scare as Singapore HIV rate is soaring record high.
Old 28-01-2006, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaar
Some of my buddies nv ever wear condom during sex with geylang pro, but after a yr they scare n go for test but they r free from HIV n STD. I muz say also need to depend on ur luck. Sometime if u really sway, wear condom also can kena. Juz fate. Anyway my friends they all quit liao as they getting scare as Singapore HIV rate is soaring record high.
Bro vlaar, it is true that the HIV rate is showing an in increase, but it is “not soaring record high”. The HIV rates are also increasing worldwide, thus some medical experts feel that the next pandemic to hit us, may not be bird flu, but AIDS. As long as there are people out there, testing their luck or tempting fate (which have a strange way of hitting when you least expect) every time they have unprotected sex, we will probably not see the end of the spread of HIV / AIDS.

Always play safe, and ensure that your equipment (that is the condoms and whatever toys) are also safe. Never use oil-based lubricants. Use water-based lubricants (if required) instead
Old 28-01-2006, 03:17 AM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexology88
The safest is find yourself a partner and be faithful to her/him and he/she faithful to you.
It is true that abstinence may reduce your chances of catching the HIV virus, since there are lesser or no opportunities for sex, whether it is protected or unprotected.

But seriously speaking, how many can truly claim that sex do not cross their minds? We have to look at things realistically. Faithfulness is a virtue, but how much of it exists in our world today? Does abstinence work? If not, how do we protect ourselves and our loved ones?
Old 06-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor
It is true that abstinence may reduce your chances of catching the HIV virus, since there are lesser or no opportunities for sex, whether it is protected or unprotected.

But seriously speaking, how many can truly claim that sex do not cross their minds? We have to look at things realistically. Faithfulness is a virtue, but how much of it exists in our world today? Does abstinence work? If not, how do we protect ourselves and our loved ones?
that why for me after my test, t tell myself no more casual sex...i told my freidn i stopchiongg ktv with them, they in future no need to tell me.
then , in return i buy myslef an WRX, no monthly paymeny high, no extra $$$ to pay..so not $$ to chiong,
to relex, just beat aeroplane at home....
or go for tracking
the thought of spreading aids ro my wife is unbearable.....
Old 04-03-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbunana
that why for me after my test, t tell myself no more casual sex...i told my freidn i stopchiongg ktv with them, they in future no need to tell me.

the thought of spreading aids ro my wife is unbearable.....
Bro ahbunana, couldn’t agree more with your posting above. Knowing the news of one’s HIV status is bad enough, but breaking it to one’s family is much worse, especially when one have to inform the spouse about it (the new regulation set in place to protect the spouse of a HIV-carrier). Heart-breaking indeed!

Anyway, whatever the moment of passion or lust is, just play safe. Get yourself tested regularly, and better yet, come to test together for the anonymous testing at DSC. Nothing beats having the piece of mind when “playing safely”
Old 08-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
infusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hav a stupid question, i think.

If protected BJ is suspectible to STDs/HIV too by very little chances, would it be advisable to actually stop protected BJ altogether too then? Let's say if the girl's really is a infected person?
Old 10-03-2006, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infusion
I hav a stupid question, i think.

If protected BJ is suspectible to STDs/HIV too by very little chances, would it be advisable to actually stop protected BJ altogether too then? Let's say if the girl's really is a infected person?
Protected BJ can “possibly” lead to the transmission of STDs/HIV, if not enough precautions were taken. However, the probability of transmission of any infection is “much lower” for safe sex, compared to unprotected sex.

Abstinence (or stop any form of sex) may not be applicable to everyone in every situation, when sex pops up in one’s mind every so often… If someone is really infected, having sex with that person does involve some risks, and it also depends on what the other party is infected with, and what kind of sex that you are engaging in…

If you feel that life should be treasured, then “play safe”. There is no need to try your luck and take unnecessary risks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1