The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Not only 112 but for the other Ang Pais as well.
I was told 199 & 128 were not working when I asked for them at the counter after I arrived in GBW....... then in the canteen while I was TCSS with another customer he told me he was serviced by 128. I was surprised and I called the captain to clarify...... he brought me to one corner and explain to me the situation.... told me next time to call him and he will arrange for me if I know what to do I told him I want to change my booking to 199 or 128 and gave him RM20... sure enough my earlier booking was cancelled and my slot was changed to 128.

I'm sure bros visiting GBW would have noticed that there are no Ang Pai numbers on the list that the captains show to you now..... understand the system now?
Hmm... I like what I see, I tried to book 128 before but full hahah...
Old 05-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was told 199 & 128 were not working when I asked for them at the counter after I arrived in GBW....... then in the canteen while I was TCSS with another customer he told me he was serviced by 128. I was surprised and I called the captain to clarify...... he brought me to one corner and explain to me the situation.... told me next time to call him and he will arrange for me if I know what to do I told him I want to change my booking to 199 or 128 and gave him RM20... sure enough my earlier booking was cancelled and my slot was changed to 128.

I'm sure bros visiting GBW would have noticed that there are no Ang Pai numbers on the list that the captains show to you now..... understand the system now?
So, we just openly throw the captain 20 bucks and guarantee an Ang Pai is that it? Or are there only certain captain which do this, i dont mind paying extra premium for a good chick.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
So, we just openly throw the captain 20 bucks and guarantee an Ang Pai is that it? Or are there only certain captain which do this, i dont mind paying extra premium for a good chick.
Your 20 bucks very big isit? Any money that changes hand is done discreetly regardless of which captain is arranging for you.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It's true that you won't be able to book 199 over the phone through the cashier but must go through any of the captains coz I experienced this first hand. But I just had 128 twice a fortnight ago and the 2nd time was through the cashier over the phone.

For me, I always tip the captain who brought me into the room a token RM 10 even if the booking was made through the cashier by phone. You'll be amazed at how doors can be opened for you. Eg, cham siong with another captain to squeeze you in between etc...
Old 06-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To book super ang pais like 199 and 128 in bw, you need to book early like the night before then call in the next morning or text her to check whether she's working or not. Having a captain to assist you in all these matters also help but problem is that they work irregular shifts. So if captain A books for you the night before, he may not be working in the morning to check for you whether ang pai is working or not...
Old 07-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Having read the various posts on GBW, I decide to pay them a visit today. My last visit was more than a year ago (in May 2013) to be more accurate. Contacted some khakis to cheong together and manage to get 2 of them to accompany me. But have to wait till they knock off work @ 1pm and pick them up. Everything arranged and confirmed so I called up GBW as suggested by some bros here to make bookings for the angpais. Asked for 199 (no more working), asked for 128 (never come today), asked for 112 (have to wait till 8pm), ditto for 177, 115. Never mind as I noted the advice given by laojiaos to tip the captains so we decided to go ahead and try our luck there.

On hindsight we should have cancelled our trip. We started out from Sungei Kadut @1.10pm and kenna caught in the bloody traffic jam finally reaching JB custom almost 3.45pm. Who says no cars going into JB ? It seems the toll hikes is not effective at all.

Immediately headed for GBW after clearing custom and sought out the captains after getting our lockers and changed into their uniforms. The captains kind of like "choose" customer types and we were pushed from one to another. Finally one skinny chinese specky captain attended to us. He showed us a paper with some numbers written on it (about 10 on the right side and another 8-12 on the left side). He told us those on the left were massage ladies and those on the right were package girls. KNN all the numbers on the paper were of their unwanted girls. We asked for the angpais and told him we will tip good if taken care of. He hum and orred so my buddy pushed RM50 into his pocket and said just give us any angpai will do. He went out and came back in less than 1 min saying 177 is available now but have to hurry as she got booking in half an hour which he can delay for 15mins so my buddy took the offer. Me and another buddy lan LAN have to pick from the list as the next available slot for the next angpai is a 2 hour wait. (captain explained although the angpai is booked but she will cut short the sessions to squeeze out a slot if instructed by them). We declined to wait and I took 110 while my buddy took 67.

Basically it was a short fuck n go session for us as we choosed the girls upon arrival, did not use the facilities and only drank a cup of soup each from the canteen. We did order coffee but it did not arrive in time before we were led to the rooms.

All 3 of us concur our visit today was a letdown. We arrived there @4.10pm and were coming out of that place @5.15pm. We each paid RM228. My buddy who got 177 commented he did not enjoy the session as he sensed she was doing a rush job. I do not think I will revisit this place for a long long while.

Need to clarify a point, RM228 is a package deal with girl + use of facilities.
If we just take the girl without using the facilities, we still have to pay the full price of RM228?
Old 07-09-2014, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
(captain explained although the angpai is booked but she will cut short the sessions to squeeze out a slot if instructed by them)
what's the point if everyone give tips to get a angpai but get a rush session.

anyway I dun believe in giving tips just to get a angpai, if you know the captain well personally, you will be able to skip that.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo yo!!
So i was calling this GBW to book for 112 but that night capt say not working.. oklor.. next afternoon call again and capt say ok.. no problem. .
So dunno what u guys talking about paying tips and all.
When i got into the room with 112 , i ask her if she was working yesterday night, she confirm no.
She say she only need to work 12 days a week , 8 hours a day after 3pm. So why can't get her? Its maybe just your luck that she not working on that day. And she also mentioned that she have alot of regulars, after all she been working 1.5 years there, client tele also grow lor... so long. .. after experiencing her service , im sure most will return,.. myself also feel that her service is top notch. Fr below for bros.
Face: about 30ish , ah lian look BUT she has fair skin and knows how to groom very well. So she looks good at her age.
Body: in good shape, firm boobs, curve at the roght places
Service: very good.

After spending time sauna and all capt ask me to wait at the room as my turn is coming. Wait for 5 mins , then she came in and immediately she is able to break ice, she is very friendly and talks alot... can speak english , mandarin and Cantonese. . Penang kia so i think hokkein also can.
Some highlights of her service. (Trying to make it short but don't want to miss the details)
proceed to shower, clean me up real good... and BAM suddenly she kneel down and give me a bbbj in the SHOWER!! cleaning sucking licking with her mouth real good for a good-dunno how long with her mouth sometimes fill with warm water.
On bed, she lick me like from neck to feet.. yep feet.. like those japanese foot fetish.. first time i experience this.. and even my anus, penis, repeatly for so long. The way she does it is like she haven't have sex in 10 years, very passionate and rough.
Fj is normal.. start cowgirl, she is the type of girl where u can lie down and relax and she will do thw work.. after few minutes changed to doggy and that's whrn i notice she has a very nice ass for doggy .. aftee unloading my little soldiers .. she ask me to lie down and gave me a light massage. And then proceed to shower..

This is definitely one of the best bonks.for me in 2014
Old 07-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

If we just take the girl without using the facilities, we still have to pay the full price of RM228?
Bro, I thought you said visited GBW before. Unfortunately, that is the pricing. That why they call it "Packaged" and not "ala-carte". LOL. Hope you get a better bargain next time. Perhaps weekdays maybe not so rush.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 17
23delta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy23delta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Having read the various posts on GBW, I decide to pay them a visit today. My last visit was more than a year ago (in May 2013) to be more accurate. Contacted some khakis to cheong together and manage to get 2 of them to accompany me. But have to wait till they knock off work @ 1pm and pick them up. Everything arranged and confirmed so I called up GBW as suggested by some bros here to make bookings for the angpais. Asked for 199 (no more working), asked for 128 (never come today), asked for 112 (have to wait till 8pm), ditto for 177, 115. Never mind as I noted the advice given by laojiaos to tip the captains so we decided to go ahead and try our luck there.

On hindsight we should have cancelled our trip. We started out from Sungei Kadut @1.10pm and kenna caught in the bloody traffic jam finally reaching JB custom almost 3.45pm. Who says no cars going into JB ? It seems the toll hikes is not effective at all.

Immediately headed for GBW after clearing custom and sought out the captains after getting our lockers and changed into their uniforms. The captains kind of like "choose" customer types and we were pushed from one to another. Finally one skinny chinese specky captain attended to us. He showed us a paper with some numbers written on it (about 10 on the right side and another 8-12 on the left side). He told us those on the left were massage ladies and those on the right were package girls. KNN all the numbers on the paper were of their unwanted girls. We asked for the angpais and told him we will tip good if taken care of. He hum and orred so my buddy pushed RM50 into his pocket and said just give us any angpai will do. He went out and came back in less than 1 min saying 177 is available now but have to hurry as she got booking in half an hour which he can delay for 15mins so my buddy took the offer. Me and another buddy lan LAN have to pick from the list as the next available slot for the next angpai is a 2 hour wait. (captain explained although the angpai is booked but she will cut short the sessions to squeeze out a slot if instructed by them). We declined to wait and I took 110 while my buddy took 67.

Basically it was a short fuck n go session for us as we choosed the girls upon arrival, did not use the facilities and only drank a cup of soup each from the canteen. We did order coffee but it did not arrive in time before we were led to the rooms.

All 3 of us concur our visit today was a letdown. We arrived there @4.10pm and were coming out of that place @5.15pm. We each paid RM228. My buddy who got 177 commented he did not enjoy the session as he sensed she was doing a rush job. I do not think I will revisit this place for a long long while.

YES. You pay full amount. The facilities and food are the "throw-in freebies".
Old 07-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So much has been written about this spa yet nothing has changed.... so why gripe about it? A leopard does not change its spots overnight and as long as the management dun intervene and leave the running of the spa to the staff.... this practice will not cease and will carry on. I foresee as more bros get used to it the amount of tips given to the captains will keep on increasing as bros outbid each other to have a slot.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrbboykl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bluewave in Jb

Yesterday i get one girl at Masai for service..the rate is 700 for overnight..local girl..unlimited shot..young girl..around 20 years old..sweet..cute..if u interesting..i give captain number..so we can change girl after this..hehe
Old 08-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
unholysin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunholysin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just to check with bros here , GBW any local girls with tanned skin tone or any locals indian to taste on ? cheers
Old 10-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
CHowKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As far as I know there are no local indians at GBW. There are a few local malays but they are part-timers (come and go as they please). Almost all are local chinese....the majority are regulars, only a few are part-timers.
Old 13-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
adamkns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Yo yo!!
So i was calling this GBW to book for 112 but that night capt say not working.. oklor.. next afternoon call again and capt say ok.. no problem. .
So dunno what u guys talking about paying tips and all.
When i got into the room with 112 , i ask her if she was working yesterday night, she confirm no.
She say she only need to work 12 days a week , 8 hours a day after 3pm. So why can't get her? Its maybe just your luck that she not working on that day. And she also mentioned that she have alot of regulars, after all she been working 1.5 years there, client tele also grow lor... so long. .. after experiencing her service , im sure most will return,.. myself also feel that her service is top notch. Fr below for bros.
Face: about 30ish , ah lian look BUT she has fair skin and knows how to groom very well. So she looks good at her age.
Body: in good shape, firm boobs, curve at the roght places
Service: very good.

After spending time sauna and all capt ask me to wait at the room as my turn is coming. Wait for 5 mins , then she came in and immediately she is able to break ice, she is very friendly and talks alot... can speak english , mandarin and Cantonese. . Penang kia so i think hokkein also can.
Some highlights of her service. (Trying to make it short but don't want to miss the details)
proceed to shower, clean me up real good... and BAM suddenly she kneel down and give me a bbbj in the SHOWER!! cleaning sucking licking with her mouth real good for a good-dunno how long with her mouth sometimes fill with warm water.
On bed, she lick me like from neck to feet.. yep feet.. like those japanese foot fetish.. first time i experience this.. and even my anus, penis, repeatly for so long. The way she does it is like she haven't have sex in 10 years, very passionate and rough.
Fj is normal.. start cowgirl, she is the type of girl where u can lie down and relax and she will do thw work.. after few minutes changed to doggy and that's whrn i notice she has a very nice ass for doggy .. aftee unloading my little soldiers .. she ask me to lie down and gave me a light massage. And then proceed to shower..

This is definitely one of the best bonks.for me in 2014
agree brother, don;t need tips also can get ang pai, unless you don't want to wait for it, and 112 is really doing a great job, just test it yesterday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1