The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ballister Ballister
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
From GBW lah..... if I pay upfront I will give the receipt to the captain and it is offset from my bill. If I never pay then I will get the counter girl to chop on the ticket and then give it to the carpark ah mat when I leave.
thanks bro for sharing it ou
Old 04-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
realone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

who is the top CKT in bluewave currently? mind sharing.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by realone View Post
who is the top CKT in bluewave currently? mind sharing.
was informed that the new 169 is a winner

have not been to BW for many months so they are using 169 as carrot for me to go back...
Old 04-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa lau eh..... now not even 2pm and all the angpais already fully booked!!

My colleagues and I intend to go JB today as got nothing to do. I called up GBW to reserve some good ones for ourselves but knn all the angpais are fully booked until 7 or 8 pm then have available slot. And we thought with the new tolls not many bros is going into JB but seems like we are wrong. Wonder what the traffic situation at Causeway will be like later.... hope we dun get stuck in traffic jam.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
was informed that the new 169 is a winner

have not been to BW for many months so they are using 169 as carrot for me to go back...
169 is only available after 8 pm. I called to book just now but she has many bookings today already
Old 04-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
Guy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. I'm going next week.

This is my first time.. Anyone can guide me when I reach there, which level am I suppose to go & how to do it?

TIA!
Old 04-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
169 is only available after 8 pm. I called to book just now but she has many bookings today already
Still got two more days of public holiday. Why not try early tomorrow?
Old 04-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
Still got two more days of public holiday. Why not try early tomorrow?
Beretta call before 2pm...... like that not early enough meh?
Want him to go queue up overnight machiam iPhone 6 queue isit?
Old 04-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My guess is that certain capts are up to their tricks in block booking of certain winners...
Old 05-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGsexyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Bluewave in Jb

Bros, I'm going for my virgin trip to gbw this coming sunday. Anyone has the price update and do they have overnight packages?
Old 05-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Beretta call before 2pm...... like that not early enough meh?
Want him to go queue up overnight machiam iPhone 6 queue isit?
Actually I call them up around 1pm since there are 4 of us going and I wanted to make sure we got the good ones. Damn disappointing when all the numbers I mentioned were all fully booked until nighttime.

Btw, anyone went down yesterday? How was the crowd there? Are all the angpais really fully booked?

We skipped GBW and went to another joint recommended by my colleague nearby to Holiday Plaza. No regrets at all. Excellent service with super friendly OKT and all syts only.

Best of all the damage is only RM148, RM178 & RM198 depending on which package you take. For variety they have local ah moi, tomyum puyings & dim sum dollies
Old 05-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can pm the holiday plaza joint? Haha what is dim sum dolly?

Btw can someome do fr for 31? I need some milf jahaha
Old 06-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestripclub View Post
Bro can pm the holiday plaza joint? Haha what is dim sum dolly?
Dim sum dolly = PRC mei mei
Old 06-10-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Actually I call them up around 1pm since there are 4 of us going and I wanted to make sure we got the good ones. Damn disappointing when all the numbers I mentioned were all fully booked until nighttime.

Btw, anyone went down yesterday? How was the crowd there? Are all the angpais really fully booked?

We skipped GBW and went to another joint recommended by my colleague nearby to Holiday Plaza. No regrets at all. Excellent service with super friendly OKT and all syts only.

Best of all the damage is only RM148, RM178 & RM198 depending on which package you take. For variety they have local ah moi, tomyum puyings & dim sum dollies
Hi Bro, care to PM me the location? Don't tell me it is Holiday Inn Hotel or Crystal Crown Hotel? Thanks.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestripclub View Post
Bro can pm the holiday plaza joint? a
To your reply and to the many other bros who pm me....... I do not know the name of the joint. But it is very near to Holiday Plaza. From Holiday Plaza you turn left into the main road and then another left turn into Jln Kebun Teh total journey about less than 5 mins away. It is located along this road where most of the shops are motor vehicle workshops. Please note it is not a spa like GBW but it is basically a fuckjoint. Most of their customers are vehicle owners who sent their cars for servicing or repairs and come here to pass the time. My colleague was first introduced to this place by his mechanic when he sent his car for some minor repairs. They have a reception area where you can lounge, watch TV, have some drinks and snacks while waiting for your car to be completed. They have converted the inside into private rooms with showers and the girls seat near the stairway on a sofa. The OKT is a young man dress simple in T-shirt & Bermudas with a waist pouch. Very friendly guy and likes to chat a lot. There is another stocky well dressed guy in his mid 40s with tattooed forearms whom we initially mistook for the boss. Later we learnt that the young man is the OKT and the older man is the security cum handyman. There is no sauna or pool facilities here. All action takes place inside the rooms. Packages available are
A) RM148 - B2B massage with BJ / HJ.
B) RM178 - Massage with FJ.
C) RM198 - B2B massage with FJ.
Yesterday when we were there, there was 7 girls working, 3 local chinese, 2 PRCs and 2 Thais. And all of them were below 25. The girl I choosed was a 21 year old ah moi from Ipoh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1