The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
$778.50 in total
3 adults, 1 toddler, 1 baby
check in lagguage 130kg
That's a very good deal considering normal adult is about at least 500
Old 05-12-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
this time no more leh... go hcm is always shopping shopping shopping eat eat eat
previous trips always stay go vap and go aeon mall. this coming trip will go vivocity.
still finding a place to stay (condo / house) for 2 long weeks
Wah....1 north and 1 south. .go vap and Vivocity in d7
But go vap I like vincom centre.
Have cinema and lots of makan places in and around.
Hotels are decent around too.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sggooner View Post
Truly disappointing - first attempt in VN and via wechat; the difference is immense!
Alot depends who u with and what u do.
Even in we chat (although is chop carrot) but has gems now and then.
Do a fr and share
Old 05-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
$778.50 in total
3 adults, 1 toddler, 1 baby
check in lagguage 130kg
still too costly for me...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this time no more leh... go hcm is always shopping shopping shopping eat eat eat
previous trips always stay go vap and go aeon mall. this coming trip will go vivocity.
still finding a place to stay (condo / house) for 2 long weeks
dun bother lah...only 2 weeks you want to find a condo/room to live in hcm...unless AirBNB...

Old 05-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun bother lah...only 2 weeks you want to find a condo/room to live in hcm...unless AirBNB...
scanning thru airbnb...
cannot dont bother.
2 weeks but need space for children and relative from province, need to cook and wash
Old 05-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
different lah.. you guys travel light, travel frequently.
I go vn once year with alot of logistic stuff to carry
Old 05-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kt no choice.
Need to bring milk powder, clothes for his wife. ..then buy this and that.
Single people just chop passport and go liao..
He has a heavy responsibility. ..
Old 05-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
scanning thru airbnb...
cannot dont bother.
2 weeks but need space for children and relative from province, need to cook and wash
Airbnb also a bit of a challenge unless u can find whole apartment to rent.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ntkx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Ok.. I m free today.. So I will continue my FR on this KTV in binh duong.. The address has already been provided by bro Zaryl earlier..

2100hrs: We took a cab from D1 to this place and the cab fare was abt 260,000k.. From the outside, there is a big gate and it was dark so you would not know its a KTV from the outside..

We were shown to a room, easily comparable to the biggest rooms you go to a normal KTV in Singapore.. then the waiter came to ask what we wanted to drink.. Beer was the obvious choice to avoid being a 'robert'.. the price of a can of beer should be 32,000k if I am not wrong (quite expensive for a place in Binh Duong-as this place caters to the foreigners who work here, mainly chinese, taiwanese, malaysians and koreans).

Hear-say is that there are 300++ girls but its not true.. there are easily 100+ plus girls but not that much.. On a fri or sat, you have to pre-book cos it was fully booked on that nite.. so the girls were busy with their customers cos we reached late.. then came the 1st parade, I choose a girl and Bro zaryl couldnt get one.. in the grp, the worst is a 6-pointer.. out they went and came a grp of 6-7 girls from another mummy and this time, bro zaryl choose a TALL girl.. He was already sitting with one girl who was a friend of my girl..

then came the normal activities, singing, hugging, talking cock, dice-playing, blah blah.. the normal things you do in a singapore KTV.. At around 10pm, they changed into normal street wear (before that, they were in their customary gowns with clevages to see). at ard 12am, we billed and left..

Room/beer charges: 1.9million
mummy tips: 200,000k
waiter: 50,000k
girl tips: 200,000k

Overall, this is a place for experience.. Monetary wise it is not cheap cos we drank quite alot and somemore, only 2 of us.. plus 4 girls plus mummy.. so the amount of beer drank was quite a lot, until for the 1st time I see bro Zaryl HIGH!!! The girls there are generally prettier than those VBs you see in Singapore and they all know abit of Chinese to make communication easier for those who know limited Vietnamese..

One last info for you guys planning to visit this place, there are 2 category of girls here.. One group who will only sit with you and the other group can go hotel with you.. you only need to ask the mummy to bring in the other group if you horny.. price wise depends on the girl but from inside info source, overnight should be ard 1million and as goodwill, give her 200,000k to take taxi back to binh duong from saigon..

Regards,
vlover
bro, have u visited this place recently? btw what do u mean the girl will only sit with u? will they butterfly?
Old 06-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

A few days ago I posted here asking for anyone who was familiar with the website girls such as those on danchoi or thiendia to please PM me, that I wanted to ask some questions.

Nobody PM'd me. I wanted to ask my question here because I suspect that people here have more experience and knowledge than most in Thread 3. (also I already asked the question of all the more senior members in Thread 3, via PM, haven't got convincing answers though)

I'm not sure whether this question complies with rules, but I'm going to ask it any way.

Here in VN, in some parts of the pay-for-sex scene, there is such a thing as debt bondage. After typing out an illustration of just how bad that can be for a girl, I deleted what I wrote and will leave it to your imagination, but it can be a crushing experience surely.

So my question now, are these danchoi / thiendia girls in a situation such as this?

Someone told me some details that were a red flag for the Le Hong Phong area ones in particular.

I have not had an opportunity to go investigate this recently (have had a very fruitful run of luck with girls I've met) and I will be leaving VN this week for an extended period, so no chance to go find out.

H88 if this is out of bounds please feel free to delete

Last edited by Wendella; 06-12-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
as i anwered to you via pm WHY dont YOU ask teh girls directly hahah
I just said why, I'm leaving VN and have been too busy with girls not in that scene to go follow up on this. Also it is the kind of thing you would have to ask more than 1 girl to get a sense of the trend.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntkx View Post
bro, have u visited this place recently? btw what do u mean the girl will only sit with u? will they butterfly?
vlover dont seems to be active in sbf liao...
Old 06-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post

I have not had an opportunity to go investigate this recently (have had a very fruitful run of luck with girls I've met) and I will be leaving VN this week for an extended period, so no chance to go find out.

H88 if this is out of bounds please feel free to delete
This is not out of bound topic...

Just that the guys here tcss not keen to go for pay for sex website...

The answer I think every gal is different with different family background and interest...obviously the fact that the gal does whoring as a job means she needs money and definitely in debt...asking the gal directly may or may not get the correct answers...anyway why bother with them...we supposed to follow BOSS rule 4...fuck and forget...

Old 06-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
vlover dont seems to be active in sbf liao...
Is he still cooking wang wang mien...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1