The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 13-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgefarrah17 View Post
Upp u bro! Nice collection
Old 14-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 14
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of
Re: Cheryl lee

Quote:
Very nicely done bro ... Uppps
Mind sharing her insta?
Old 14-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
gutripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Awesome upload! Thank you! Hope to see more gb/orgy pics
Old 14-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great sharing.. Thumbs up.. Thank you..

Hope to see more..
Old 14-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 20
blurfish is a splendid one to beholdblurfish is a splendid one to beholdblurfish is a splendid one to beholdblurfish is a splendid one to beholdblurfish is a splendid one to beholdblurfish is a splendid one to behold

wah piang. miss the boat again.. sian..

*pls allow me to clear my queue.
*minimum of 6 power for exchange
Old 14-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Cheryl lee

Tmrw is her big day at Mrs Singapore Pageant 2017... I mean this is supposed to be the MRS of Singapore, it's a shame she prefers to have more than one husband serving her
Old 15-04-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elforno View Post
Tmrw is her big day at Mrs Singapore Pageant 2017... I mean this is supposed to be the MRS of Singapore, it's a shame she prefers to have more than one husband serving her

She's a bitch fucking around with many mens infront her husband!
Old 15-04-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 13
ahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to behold

Look at how she lifted her leg and looked at her bull... I hope more photos will be exposed tomorrow since it will be her big event..

It is kinda of funny to hear how righteousness she holds on the breastfeeding issue, then later turned out that she has her 50 shade of cherry.. This shown how hypocrite she is.. Karma is indeed a bitch..

Please leave your id if you are upping my points, so that I can return the brotherly love too..
Old 15-04-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
freewayjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what was in this? anyone has it? pm also can, will up you. haven't logged on for a while this thread still going strong.
Old 15-04-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
LightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone can reupload?
Old 15-04-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 13
ahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to behold

I re-uploaded liao....

Please enjoy while hot..

https://volafile.io/r/b9krrqt0

Please leave your id if you are upping my points, so that I can return the brotherly love too..
Old 15-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
innercy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdove View Post
I re-uploaded liao....

Please enjoy while hot..

https://volafile.io/r/b9krrqt0
re-upload pls, only 2 pics left
Old 15-04-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
omgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to behold

Did... I miss it?

List : Swagelock

12 points daily to exchange, minimum 6 points please.
Kindly PM me after ups if you'd like me to return the favour.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Since it's her BIG Day let's help her out a little.....
After all she wants to be the MRS for all of us right?.....

Last edited by elforno; 15-04-2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

We should applaud this proud MRS of Singapore and hopefully the judges follows SBF n this thread... Our contributions will definitely give her extra boost to excel.....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1