The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old 29-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Drakee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any reports on sensations Hyun? $350 is a lot to pay
Old 29-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Drakee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the honest reviews on FACES. What about sensations? $350 is a lot to pay
Old 29-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros into Euros? I tried Alexandra from Iwantfls the other day. She's very good and a real pro. Fantastic BBBJ. She will suck the juice right out of you. Definitely worth the S$160.
Old 29-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desusu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytRider View Post
Yes bro she is real. but gone back since last yr liao. in terms of service, dun expect too much, but in terms of looks and tightness, really no horse run. i still fondly recall how she squeezed my didi with that tight pussy of hers.
I heard indon very used. How can it be tight?
Old 29-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
I appreciate your concern about fake FR. However, mine was not a fake. I usually don't go for FL, but this time, I tried it and it was a bad experience. I am not sure how to prove to you that I am not a fake, but honestly, it is up to you to believe. I can't do much about that.

Somebody else said that I posted in anger, to that, I agree. Yes, I was angry. Honestly, I got pissed at the service and the text response from the OKT. However, I just put one FR and moved on. What really got me going was the fake FR on the Rusalka page saying that the GFE was good. That is dishonest.

Let us assume I am a fake, two other people have stated that there was no GFE and shared room. So three people can't lie about the same thing.

But up to you to believe or not. If I were a fake, I'd be here all the time either praising or tearing down OKT's and FL's. But as I said, up to you to believe or not.
No worries Bro rharlan You may have posted with so much anger that it just sounded like a "fake" FR No harm done ... As I said Bro Shave & me have not had any "horrible" experiences, yet, with MrP's wl's .. we have have mostly good to great so far ... likely we were lucky BUT I also ALWAYS ask MrP to SUGGEST his best service-oriented wl's for me rather than only going by FR's & photo's... keep up the posts Bro

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 29-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
kazaf85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
I appreciate your concern about fake FR. However, mine was not a fake. I usually don't go for FL, but this time, I tried it and it was a bad experience. I am not sure how to prove to you that I am not a fake, but honestly, it is up to you to believe. I can't do much about that.

Somebody else said that I posted in anger, to that, I agree. Yes, I was angry. Honestly, I got pissed at the service and the text response from the OKT. However, I just put one FR and moved on. What really got me going was the fake FR on the Rusalka page saying that the GFE was good. That is dishonest.

Let us assume I am a fake, two other people have stated that there was no GFE and shared room. So three people can't lie about the same thing.

But up to you to believe or not. If I were a fake, I'd be here all the time either praising or tearing down OKT's and FL's. But as I said, up to you to believe or not.
frstly i would like to clarify did not say that your fr is fake, however you post it with so much anger that you went all out using clones to tarnish mr pimp reputation.I do not want to get involve in this, however looking at the way you are attacking mr pimp i have to stand up and say something before a honest OKT like him close down because of you.

Some detective work done

rarlan said only post 1 ad fr at ruskalda thread and move on but in fack he post 2.1 at ruskalda and 1 at great bonks.

all 2 thers bro say that the other girls went out during the session, however rarlan is trying to lead us beliving that people agree to what he say.This show that he is not honest.

ruskalda thread is under a lot of attack by new profiles.

however what really got me into speaking up is that he look down on people with low reputation points.please wake up rharlan , people with low points might be more experience than you just that they don't really share here.
Old 30-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
HeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have visit mini from i two weeks ago...

OKT is friendly, unlike what brother rharlan description.Room is middle class hotel room is not dark and messy...there is another girl in the room but left soon after I went into the room...It does not matter to me as long as the other girl leave the room...will continue to support mr p as long as he continue to bring in girl like mini here...

Service if girls varies from girl to girl and we should not boycott a OKT just because of one of his girl only...
Old 30-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
shadow67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Any bros into Euros? I tried Alexandra from Iwantfls the other day. She's very good and a real pro. Fantastic BBBJ. She will suck the juice right out of you. Definitely worth the S$160.
Agreed. I tried her too. Good altitude. Only dislike is she seems smoking too much...but that's personal preference...
Old 30-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
daisuki1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinlangan View Post
I dont know if FACES directed you to the correct hotel or not.... Mine was a total miss. You are trying to be a pimp and you dont even know where your whore is at??!! Maybe should get a job thats a little bit less challenging for you.
Hmm, lucky I got the correct location. It's really long walk if you not taking taxi. Anyway, here's my FR on Jin

Looks: 80% of the pics (pretty)
Body: She is really tall. Dont think she is 170, she is almost my height without heels and I'm 177. Really model type body but with boobs.
Shower: SOP nothing special
Kissing: Only lips, no frenching as she siam my tongue most of the time (OKT might wanna update her details cos its there as part of her service)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Not bad and got good suction)
FJ: 8/10 ( She doesn't complain when I change positions and take a long time)
GFE: Erm..not much la. Maybe cos got no chemistry
RTF: Don't think so. I'm into frenching and GFE.

Overall quite a ok bonk and she can speak English quite well for a korean.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf85 View Post
frstly i would like to clarify did not say that your fr is fake, however you post it with so much anger that you went all out using clones to tarnish mr pimp reputation.I do not want to get involve in this, however looking at the way you are attacking mr pimp i have to stand up and say something before a honest OKT like him close down because of you.

Some detective work done

rarlan said only post 1 ad fr at ruskalda thread and move on but in fack he post 2.1 at ruskalda and 1 at great bonks.

all 2 thers bro say that the other girls went out during the session, however rarlan is trying to lead us beliving that people agree to what he say.This show that he is not honest.

ruskalda thread is under a lot of attack by new profiles.

however what really got me into speaking up is that he look down on people with low reputation points.please wake up rharlan , people with low points might be more experience than you just that they don't really share here.
i posted the same field report in two places, the exact same. And i did not post from any other profile than mine.

has it occurred to you that maybe mr.p monitors this thread and ask rusalka to make sure that karina leaves room in the future?

since you did detective work, did you see that the rusalka thread has a very positive fr from someone with just 1 post. No one else praised her for gfe. I wonder who that could be?

Anyways, i'm done here. you want to risk it, up to you.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Wooow... I just went missing for a few days due to medical rest and I see so many comments blasting at Mr. Pimp's stable of girls...

Well, all I have to say is this... I never post an FR just cuz I am obliged to. One man's meat is another man's poison. Just like how some men like bushy pussies, but I like it clean shaven.

I have made bookings with other OKTs as well and I have never bothered complaining if the experience isn't up to my expectations. I just don't leave a FR that's all. But if I do, that means I had a great time with that FL.

I have tried several from Mr. Pimp's stable as well as others. I must agree that there are that rare few who are just above average, but most of his girls serves me well. To complete the experience, Mr. Pimp's service IS TOP NOTCH.

So I guess everyone has their right to speak up, as long as the comments are fair, mature and none judgmental.

As far as I'm concern, I am very satisfied with Mr. Pimp's girls & his service and I have no intensions not to patronize his girls anymore just cuz there are others who have alternative opinions on Mr. Pimp and his girls.

Chill everyone... we all just wanna have a good time right? Don't need to get so worked up. If whore A don't work, move on to the next whore then! Right?

Peace
Old 01-05-2014, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

as long as all keep active posting reliable FRs, we will rmb the regular ppls
Old 01-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster (V)

SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
as long as all keep active posting reliable FRs, we will rmb the regular ppls
That's true. Better then not posting FR and complaining after.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
plasticpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

usually i only post FR for great sessions and very bad ones for bros to avoid. those that are not good but not so bad i usually let it go since it could be just my luck.

at worst, i just stop supporting the stable. no need to break anyone's rice bowl. it could be a matter of personal preference, everyone got different standards.

sometimes too busy to post FR also. i make it a point to try though but i did missed posting a few good ones this year.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticpen View Post
usually i only post FR for great sessions and very bad ones for bros to avoid. those that are not good but not so bad i usually let it go since it could be just my luck.

at worst, i just stop supporting the stable. no need to break anyone's rice bowl. it could be a matter of personal preference, everyone got different standards.
I have to totally agree with these 2 sentences bro! Cuz that is exactly what I will do. But thankfully for me, I have not had a super bad one yet from all the OKTs I have patronized before.

But I don't blame those who go all out to blast nasty things when they experience the slightest thing that trigger them la... cuz no one will ever know their real identities here, so they just let go la... if their real identities are stated here openly, I believe such behavior & response would have not have happen here.

On the other hand, everyone has the right to speak up. Childish comments or not, it's up to the other readers to decide. Right bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1