The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: Boobs Legacies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Agree with cheongsters here that Anson Lisa was one of most playable bonks. Although I don’t find her pretty, she gave good gfe & helped us realise our fantasies. She was already showing visible signs of wear & tear when I last bonked her. That was already a long time back. Guess she must have really aged by now.
When u last bonk her? What kind of wear and tear? CB very loose?
Old 29-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Hi everyone, my perspective

1. Alice - if you don’t know her well, I can tell u the service sucks. Her style is like the mass production style. Can in just whank u off ASAP. I have seen her doing to many of her non regular. Seriously she don’t give a damn since she is earning $1000-2000 a day. A few days ago, I went to her place, she pops in and out of each rooms in 15 mins. Lol! I pity those bro

2. Another big boobs call Melody advertising actively in forum. She is rich with 1-2 condos and her sugar daddy. I believe most ppl complain about her shit attitude. Cannot touch, suck boobs etc. some regulars manage to screw her multiple time, get bbbj, get to bath together etc. service level damn solid. Interesting she told me Business good like fuck. If she not happy with any bro, she will just blacklist them.

That is why I am reluctant to give out Alice and Melody contact. Later service like shit I paiseh
Old 30-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AlwaysBadGuy666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, where is the place?
Old 02-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You are right bro...she's got a sugar daddy to support her so she's got an
attitude.

Been her fuck buddy for years now and she only has a few regulars that she goes all the way with.

Whenever I walk through the door she greets me with a kiss and we french a bit...while her hands slide down my pants to take them off. I always bathe alone cause I always make sure to clean myself thoroughly cause shes a sucker for cleanliness...literally. She loves sucking a clean cock and her BJ always sends me to heaven. She knows that the more aroused I get the harder I become and she can't wait for my to put on my big boy condom and start drilling her. 69, Missionary, cow girl, doggy we get into all of it and you can bet the orgasm is intense. We always have to lie in bed for 5 mins to catch our breathe before we bathe.

She doesn't need the money and she's doing this to while her time and satisfy her urges at the same time.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
You are right bro...she's got a sugar daddy to support her so she's got an
attitude.

Been her fuck buddy for years now and she only has a few regulars that she goes all the way with.

Whenever I walk through the door she greets me with a kiss and we french a bit...while her hands slide down my pants to take them off. I always bathe alone cause I always make sure to clean myself thoroughly cause shes a sucker for cleanliness...literally. She loves sucking a clean cock and her BJ always sends me to heaven. She knows that the more aroused I get the harder I become and she can't wait for my to put on my big boy condom and start drilling her. 69, Missionary, cow girl, doggy we get into all of it and you can bet the orgasm is intense. We always have to lie in bed for 5 mins to catch our breathe before we bathe.

She doesn't need the money and she's doing this to while her time and satisfy her urges at the same time.
Melody or Lisa?
Old 04-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

I think u are referring to Melody. I guess her job is super simply as she say her sugar daddy can’t even stand and could penetrate her at all. I am told Melody also do shuang fei before on him. Imagine 2 sets of DD cups on you. The old man rewarded her with a few units of condo. Haha! Don’t need to be regular one la. Can easily fuck her after on your second visit if you press the right button. Lately I hear about her lousy attitude, wanted to point my middle finger at her but endure. She say men are carrot. Attitude sucks yet everyone continue to give her loads of $$

As for Lisa, hers likely to be toy boy.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any new busty to intro ? Be it FL/ML/MP ? Recently tried one FL not bad 36D but not big enough for me haha. She can french, bbbj and come, very accommodating.
http://$$$$$$go.com/meimei_82.php
Old 19-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Needed an ounce of big boobs after a few weeks of hiatus from the scene

Initially wanted to get a slot with alice but found out that she's away on holiday!

But guess what, her lil sister has returned, and she passed me her contact...

---

She's more of an adorable kind of a girl w huge boobs as bragging rights

To those who enjoy JAV, you know what I'm talking about, hehehe...

Massage was good, skin as fair as snow-white, boobs were HUGE!

Overall, a great experience I had, and will return for moreee

To boobs lovers, this one is quite a treat...
Old 19-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. can share Ctc?
Old 19-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfu View Post
Needed an ounce of big boobs after a few weeks of hiatus from the scene

Initially wanted to get a slot with alice but found out that she's away on holiday!

But guess what, her lil sister has returned, and she passed me her contact...

---

She's more of an adorable kind of a girl w huge boobs as bragging rights

To those who enjoy JAV, you know what I'm talking about, hehehe...

Massage was good, skin as fair as snow-white, boobs were HUGE!

Overall, a great experience I had, and will return for moreee

To boobs lovers, this one is quite a treat...
Her sister Eva.
Alice never passed me her contact cos claiming her sis does not provide full package.
Heard she has gifted assets.
Old 19-12-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lapush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah I'm a sucker for big boobs haha

Can share ctc bro?
Old 19-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

had tarma with both of them when they were back at havelock area..srsly is once in a lifetime experience.

would like to know if can share her sis ctc, as I personally think her sis has better service.
Old 19-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Eva is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Her sister Eva.
Alice never passed me her contact cos claiming her sis does not provide full package.
Heard she has gifted assets.
Bro, by full package i assume you mean BM right?

The max both Alice and Eva can go, at least at this point, is BM. Have never heard about Eva offering FJ but Alice did once in a very short period... but that is entirely history now. So don't keep pestering them for anything more. If you asked and they said yes, good for you. If the answer is no, move on please.

Let me write a short FR for Eva, since I had previously did one for Alice.

Location: 7.5/10 Situated along a road of a mixed commercial-residential building not very often traveled by cars. The adjacent main road is super heavy traffic during peak hours. I would say it is rather discreet. Drivers can park inside the building while public transport users, if you do not want to walk, there is only a single bus traveling along that road.
Room: 4/10 very cramped room with very big door windows. No attached shower. Although this shop is quite new, you can't sense it is a new one.

Nationality: PRC
Age: Should be mid 20s since Alice, her elder sis, is only like 28?
Looks: 7/10 Maybe I have looked at the 2 sisters for some time, Eva looks more ordinary. In terms of good-looking-ness, Alice I believe would be the better looking one if you ask other bros.
Boobs: 9.5/10 My freaking God. Holy motherf**king HUUUUUUUGGGGEEEE. Bros who know me know I am a boobs lover. When I say they are gigantic, I mean it. If you tried Alice before and think hers are big, Eva's one is probably 1 cup size bigger. I reckon they are H cups. Soft, with good firmness and 100% natural.

Her boobs should be equivalent to those of kaho shibuya.

For reference:

Figure: 7/10 Hard to describe. a petite BBW may be the best way to describe her. Do not expect a slim and slender lady but one with a little bit of meat to support those massive jugs.
Complexion: 7/10 smooth enough skin. Can't really feel much of it

Massage: 4/10 Effort has been made but certainly not her forte.
BM/HJ with auto roaming: 7/10 How do I put it... maybe she has not done it for a long time, a bit rusty. There were no sense of cheekiness nor was it done sensually. Alice is surely 1 notch better than her here. But I seriously do not care, just tried to squeeze and suck them as much as I could, as long as I could. Finished off with a tits job. When the enormous melons engulf my dick (my tool is slightly longer and big), it is like watching a magic show of vanishing act. Now you see it, now you don't.

Attitude: 8/10 very accommodating, I switched a lot of pattern during BM and she was willing to do whatever I said.
GFE: 5/10 low on this, maybe because we are quite acquainted already. there was even a sense of awkwardness haha

Just a word of caution, do not expect a $80 BM. There is a "premium" to pay for.

And I apologise first that I do not have Eva's working wechat, only her personal one which she has instructed not to be given out.

Don't PM me for her contact. Get it from other bros and just use my FR as a reference to decide if you want to try her.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 19-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
had tarma with both of them when they were back at havelock area..srsly is once in a lifetime experience.

would like to know if can share her sis ctc, as I personally think her sis has better service.
I personally think Alice's service is 1 notch higher because she knows how to "act" it while Eva's service may have become rusty a bit. And Eva does not really know how to play the part.

That said, you are a lucky guy! Agree it is once is a life time experience.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 19-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I personally think Alice's service is 1 notch higher because she knows how to "act" it while Eva's service may have become rusty a bit. And Eva does not really know how to play the part.

That said, you are a lucky guy! Agree it is once is a life time experience.
upped your points for honest FR.

yeah, I'm aware that their massage service is really not there and sometimes after I left, felt a bit carrot head.

to me Alice feels a bit more commercial so prefer her sister.

oh well, supply and demand in today's market

**if any bros can share ctc, please pm and I will up your points in return

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread