The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye84 View Post
i thnk its random

Yes random. That day I go visit Michelle I think recep was Yiyi.
Old 07-04-2024, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Yes random. That day I go visit Michelle I think recep was Yiyi.
I see thanks guys
Old 07-04-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toohotguy123 View Post
FR for Yoyo.
I was recommended to Yoyo by a fellow chiongster of mine. Visited her a few days ago and finally have the time to write the FR now.

Location-wise, this place is very discreet, parking was along the road and I was lucky enough to get a lot. But I must caution Bros first, there are 2 joints along this road and I almost walked into the wrong one. When I realised the entry fee was more expensive in the first joint, I quickly left and walked further down the road. This joint is definitely more budget friendly among the 2.

When I reached I rang the doorbell and waited for a while. A petite girl in a grey dress opened the door for me, not sure who it was (I think it was Michelle), when I walked in I saw Yoyo folding towels along the corridor. Wah, I thought I struck gold siah, how come all the girls here petite size one, just my type. Yoyo greeted me warmly and directed me to the room, she even asked if I wanted some water. I was starting to like this place already; the pre-sales service feels good.

Showered and changed to the short, when Yoyo came in she asked me where I was aching, I tried to joke with her and said my heart was aching. She laughed and said “那个要慢慢来”. She was turning out to be fun and chatty. We started the massage, and I was able to tell her the place to massage more. Her strength was not great (I think due to her small size), but I can see she is hardworking and putting in effort, at least it was not piano. Hopefully, her massage skills can improve.
Throughout the massage, I would casually brush my arms against her legs and I must say her skin is very smooth.

After some time, flipped over and popped the GQ. I opted for the full service as per recommended by my friend. Wah seh, she changed gears damn fast. Started with a light cat bath on my chest and roamed me 5G while I was lying down. I returned the favour and 5G her as well. Everything was 100% natural, no wonder she is such a gem; roam enough and you will start to hear the moaning. Caps on and she started to ride me, now it was even better I got full view and I was enjoying it, after a while I decided to change view to see what it looked like from behind. Flipped her over and went doggy style. That ASS is GREAT! I thought the front was good but the ass was even better. She started to get louder and by this point, I’m not sure who is enjoying it more. I got a bit tired and did reverse cowgirl; tired but wanted to keep the view. Finally surrendered my soldiers in this position and proceeded to wash up. The service is really good as Yoyo asked me if I wanted a 2nd cup of water.

Overall, the session was good with a lot of GFE. Yoyo is a real gem and this is indeed a gem of a joint. Will RTF and I also intend to try the other ladies, just waiting for vitamin M to recharge.
Massage: 6/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Lol, bro glade you enjoyed the recommendation. Yes, Yoyo is a real gem with good service standards. I've been going to this joint for some time and can see that her service has improved.

You can also consider the other 2 sister joints when you have the time, the service levels of the MLs there are comparable. Enjoy😊.
Old 07-04-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from a session with Yoyo

Room: very typical massage shower cubicle and you can hear action from other rooms
Massage: 5/10 - about 20 mins of oil massage beforehand
Body: 7/10 - small cute boobies
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTM: not likely, i saw michelle manning the recep and the tight dress she wore was so damn mouthwatering. so i am gonna target her next
Old 07-04-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee0719 View Post
Lol, bro glade you enjoyed the recommendation. Yes, Yoyo is a real gem with good service standards. I've been going to this joint for some time and can see that her service has improved.

You can also consider the other 2 sister joints when you have the time, the service levels of the MLs there are comparable. Enjoy😊.
Which one are the sister joints?
Old 07-04-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
smljbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
My honest FR for this joint.

Requested for Tiffany through WeChat and response is quick and easy. Reached there and luckily got parking slot nearby.

Session started with some massage around the back and leg, pretty good massage I would said and able to relieve some muscles. After 15 minutes sensual started and the rest is history. You really need to try to experience it.

Look: 10/10 for me, better than photo, syt
Body: 9/10, great boobs, soft and big
Massage: 7/10, above average but not the main reason for going there
Service: 8/10, good attitude and gfe feeling is high
Damage: entrance + 3B + 1R tip.
Can share with me their WeChat? Can’t find it anywhere
Old 08-04-2024, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smljbro View Post
Can share with me their WeChat? Can’t find it anywhere
Pm you bro
Old 08-04-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted....

Last edited by Restrain; 08-04-2024 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee0719 View Post

Can share where are the sister joint?
Old 08-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ngws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye84 View Post
Can share where are the sister joint?
Interested to know the sister joint too
Old 08-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
szobo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to pay a visit to this joint tomorrow. To someone who tried both Michelle and Tiffany, who will you recommend?
Old 08-04-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Can share w me

Thanks in advance
Old 08-04-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential

Pm you bro
Old 09-04-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by szobo123 View Post
Going to pay a visit to this joint tomorrow. To someone who tried both Michelle and Tiffany, who will you recommend?
I wrote detailed FR for both of them. Both is good but if you want to compare massage skill, then Michelle no horse run
Old 09-04-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Tried YoYo yesterday. Her massage improved abit since our last session. But of course my key intention is not her massage. Haha

Still fantastic body with bubble ass. I wonder how she maintained her figure from the rate that she is having supper and drinking. Truly amazing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1