The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Monthly budget?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Sometimes overshoot budget
Weekly 300..means visit twice
If weekly 450...I overshoot
Haizz need partime job...to cover up...sian ....addicted
once start hard to stop… especially during early years..
Old 10-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

$550 - $650 per month
budget basing on once weekly massage + bbbj or $88 + $50
Old 10-08-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
True money no enough and hard to stop
Old 10-08-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Prosas is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Late years easier to stop?
Old 10-08-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosas View Post
Late years easier to stop?
Once the initial excitement of exploring this world wears off, you start to develop a pattern and collect some regular contacts that you can rotate around to scratch a particular itch.

For me, as I start to have more income, my spending on this increases proportionally, but now tapered off to once a week, anything between $60-$150 each time, depending on what I need.

So max is $600 per month for me, other than those very special occasions where I get to bring ML to hotel.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Wow loaded question.
IMHO, the cheonging game whether it's massage, FL, WL,KTV.. it can be addictive whether here in sg or elsewhere.

I generally keep it at a cap of 5-10% of disposable earnings.

Early days, I recall KTV a month can hit 15k. Thankfully those days are alot less now only play overseas

So nowadays just keep it between 3k to 4.5k a month. For special months, still burn thru 6 to 8k, but those happen at most once or twice a year.

Having seen people burn through earnings, I just put aside in another bank account 10+% of earnings to manage my limits.

Play safe and stay level headed
Old 10-08-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Wow loaded question.
IMHO, the cheonging game whether it's massage, FL, WL,KTV.. it can be addictive whether here in sg or elsewhere.

I generally keep it at a cap of 5-10% of disposable earnings.

Early days, I recall KTV a month can hit 15k. Thankfully those days are alot less now only play overseas

So nowadays just keep it between 3k to 4.5k a month. For special months, still burn thru 6 to 8k, but those happen at most once or twice a year.

Having seen people burn through earnings, I just put aside in another bank account 10+% of earnings to manage my limits.

Play safe and stay level headed
Well said bravo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1