The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Success rate on dating apps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
I always say looking to someone to chat…then slowly move to sexual talk
Sounds like a solid plan
Old 29-04-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Re: Success rate on dating apps?

Need advice from fellow bros.
A Latino chat with me for more than a week on micxxt. Stay at north (she said) and kept asking me to see her at her place, with address given. Voice messages sounded like Latino. Was wondering is that anything behind the meet up. Any advise?
Old 29-04-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
A Latino chat with me for more than a week on micxxt. Stay at north (she said) and kept asking me to see her at her place, with address given. Voice messages sounded like Latino. Was wondering is that anything behind the meet up. Any advise?
*facepalm*
Old 03-05-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CountDooku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllInObama View Post
Sounds like a solid plan
Doe seem so
Old 03-05-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Tinder and bumble have had no successes for me yet. Maybe I'm ugly or need to take better pictures. Or is it because I'm young (20) so no takers?

Hoping to hear from other bros about their experience. How old are you? What kind of photos do you have?
Bro, what type of success rate? Success as in for marriage or for gf only or for sex only?
Old 03-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Bro, I thought this kind of invitation mostly only the maids will go? U ain't a maid right? Y still asking for advice???
Old 04-05-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
my record was bedding 3 new girls within a week, and ended up with like 7-8 FB at the same time after few months.
Bro, what app do you use? Thank you.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
For married bros who chat on apps. Do you tell the girl straight that you are married cos at some point they will ask, then the usual question "what is a married man doing there?" blah blah... How do you navigate that question?
It depends on your objective.

For me I'll see how the conversation started, and when reaching this question I'll align myself as truthful as possible.

It can be "finding like-minded ppl for activities", "for chat", and if you are man for it "just looking out and see where it leads to". And if they want elaboration, say what you really want to find.

With a bit of tact, maybe your success rate is not so high, but at least expectations are not misaligned. Cos if things get ugly especially if you are using untruths, it can get very bad.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 16-05-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...medium=twitter

Former Wah!Banana actor on trial for raping woman he met on Tinder

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-05-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Tinder and bumble have had no successes for me yet. Maybe I'm ugly or need to take better pictures. Or is it because I'm young (20) so no takers?

Hoping to hear from other bros about their experience. How old are you? What kind of photos do you have?
Success rate means what? Get to fuck them? Or just get to match in the first place? Depending on which one, the action you need to take is very different.

If you got matches but cannot fuck, then means you need to work on your conversational skills. e.g get better at rizzing.

If no matches at all, then go work on your looks. Go gym, start diet, dress better, make your profile more interesting. But most important is still looks.

20 year old is no excuse. Some older girls like young boys. Some 18-20 year old want someone in their range. It's even better that you're 20. Look at the experiences of the old heads on this forum. A lot of them talk about how they have to bring girls out for expensive dinners and adventures just to fuck them. You being 20 year old means that girls probably don't expect much of you. Most girls even willing to split the bill if you go for dinner together. Just make a good connection, build up to asking them to somewhere that can lead to sex (your house, their house, rent car and drive them, go drinking with them), then fuck them. After that can do more things, but don't worry first. You still got long way to go before you think what to do after fucking the girl.

Last edited by shiroinu; 17-05-2023 at 12:03 AM.
Old 16-05-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 7
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...medium=twitter

Former Wah!Banana actor on trial for raping woman he met on Tinder
lol more pop u are the more eyes on you
Old 17-05-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
Bro, what app do you use? Thank you.
back then i scored the most from CMB and Badoo, but things may have changed these days
Old 17-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
back then i scored the most from CMB and Badoo, but things may have changed these days
Thanks bro. I'm only using Bumble for now, may try your suggestions later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1