The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Effectiveness of Reputation System.
Useful!!! It stops people talk cock, etc. 9 52.94%
No comment. 4 23.53%
Sucks!!! It discourages freedom of speech, etc. 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Ah Paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Poll for reputation system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phucker
why get so bothered abt the reputation thing.
i can't be bothered abt it.
Enjoy the process of sharing, toking kok in the forum....not the reputation points.
End of the day, what does the reputation point gives u?
prove that u are very "reputable" ah or a wise walking sex-guide?
this aint like Singtel red rewards where we can go redeem for free fucks at GL or something.....haha

kan kai yi dian lah....
bro...you dunno that you will be moderated if your points drop below 8...that's the unconvenience it brings...you ask people here to reduce your points to < 8 and you will know...
i'm willing to exchange 7 reputation points with moderation to -10,000 reputation points without any moderation...
Old 21-05-2004, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phucker
why get so bothered abt the reputation thing.
i can't be bothered abt it.
Enjoy the process of sharing, toking kok in the forum....not the reputation points.
End of the day, what does the reputation point gives u?
prove that u are very "reputable" ah or a wise walking sex-guide?
this aint like Singtel red rewards where we can go redeem for free fucks at GL or something.....haha

kan kai yi dian lah....
bu yao kan de tai kai .... wait become 'dou ji yan' (par jiao)

not lah, got bro wants to know how to + / -, I just teach a bit of what I know lor ....

anyway, since its free 1, take lor - typical sinkapolian .... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 21-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
benghwee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenghwee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Poll for reputation system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Paul
people see...what i vote also need to be questioned by sam...
you see my reputation points you know how i despise it...

i must say more discreet words...i can't talk about sexual, religion topic openly without sensitivity...when i made a crude joke like jacky wu...some people treated me like i am mark lee...i don't like him you know!!!

also got some people minus my reputation points with no valid reason!!! maybe they see me low points and want to make me lower points for fun!!! (i have done it to SE before...hehehe)...or many samsters team up to minus my points when i have angered only a few...there are "forum politic" here!!!

the system really has pissed me off...now i won't indulge in sex discussion...i also won't recommend this forum to other people any more...you will see me less often over here...sigh...
Why do you keep taking this reputation points so personal and seriously?
SE also have negative reputation points, worst than you but we still see him happily posting his comments here.

You should just be yourself and voice whatever views you think is correct to you. What others think and agree or disagree with you is up to individual.
You live for yourself and not for others ;-)

Of course sensitive issue like religion, flaming should strongly be avoided here.
Else you are free to air whatever views you have.

No worry, be happy.
In life, there are more important things like your career, family for you to strive for and worried about.
When you are stress, this forumn should be a place for you to relief your stress and have a fun time to enjoy. It should not be a place to increase your stress or for you to worry what reputation points you have.

cheer up, pal.
I have increase your point, hope that cheer you up abit.
Weekend is here and time to have fun again.
Old 21-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Ah Paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benghwee
Why do you keep taking this reputation points so personal and seriously?
SE also have negative reputation points, worst than you but we still see him happily posting his comments here.

You should just be yourself and voice whatever views you think is correct to you. What others think and agree or disagree with you is up to individual.
You live for yourself and not for others ;-)

Of course sensitive issue like religion, flaming should strongly be avoided here.
Else you are free to air whatever views you have.

No worry, be happy.
In life, there are more important things like your career, family for you to strive for and worried about.
When you are stress, this forumn should be a place for you to relief your stress and have a fun time to enjoy. It should not be a place to increase your stress or for you to worry what reputation points you have.

cheer up, pal.
I have increase your point, hope that cheer you up abit.
Weekend is here and time to have fun again.
SE is nonchalent about it i think becoz he is hopeless(too negative, very hard to turn back unless he change his username and/or ip address)...thanks for increasing my points...i won't increase yours as it doesn't matter to you...

yeah...i come to happy not wanting to be flamed by others...maybe i'm too serious about reputation points...so let sam moderates my post...scare what???

hehehe...there are more things to be dealt with than sex...so i will seldom come here liao...i also heard a guy who is an ex-samster say, "losers will go to this forum." one of my friends also said boliao people then come here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1