The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Where to book girl LT???

Santika pub is the best place.can get long time there hot stuff can even get very long time there cos the chick so hot there tat u dun wanna leave or wun let u leave.tell any taxi driver they should know the place

u can also try patpong 1&2 but must go to the bar tat are upstair then can get long time.downstair only short time.hope it helps.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 05-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You nust be one of them wearing red, too busy with the gals for the last few days.
Was with them while walking from Siam to Chitlom BTS on late Sunday morning, but i worn my Singha T shirt and took some photos.

No ,not so busy with the gals. Had a big headache on Sunday after i drank almost a bottle of whisky on Sat night. The other fellow did not have much, the 4 singers drank a bit of the alcoholic juice and the 3 female customers did not touch the juice because they have their own bottle in the club. Almost greased myself out. Did not meet any of the other good fellow, playman, privatebooty, mike mike, indianmagicoli and you on Sunday. Paiseh, paiseh
Old 05-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
underwear, red, condom red, .........
underwear was black. but condom in a red pack. strawberry flavour !.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Was with them while walking from Siam to Chitlom BTS on late Sunday morning, but i worn my Singha T shirt and took some photos.

No ,not so busy with the gals. Had a big headache on Sunday after i drank almost a bottle of whisky on Sat night. The other fellow did not have much, the 4 singers drank a bit of the alcoholic juice and the 3 female customers did not touch the juice because they have their own bottle in the club. Almost greased myself out. Did not meet any of the other good fellow, playman, privatebooty, mike mike, indianmagicoli and you on Sunday. Paiseh, paiseh
good choice..wearing singha T-shirt..555+

No worries bro yokosi, there will be next time lah as i already leaving bkk on 3 april (sat) laew.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
amoral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Almost ANYWHERE have LT. ranges from 3000 to 4000 BHT in my experience. Can bargain
Old 05-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boredinadel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Rub&Buah;4741950]Santika pub is the best place.can get long time there hot stuff can even get very long time there cos the chick so hot there tat u dun wanna leave or wun let u leave.tell any taxi driver they should know the place

Haha. Good one. The taximan might also think the bro TS is a ghost sia.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Santika pub is the best place.can get long time there hot stuff can even get very long time there cos the chick so hot there tat u dun wanna leave or wun let u leave.tell any taxi driver they should know the place

u can also try patpong 1&2 but must go to the bar tat are upstair then can get long time.downstair only short time.hope it helps.
Bro, what are the charges like in Santika pub for LT? Sorry to ask such trivial question.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

what is the price range for santika? anyone know their operating hours? How long is each session.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Up to you to offer, you get what you offer. 24/7. As long as you can last
Old 05-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Up to you to offer, you get what you offer. 24/7. As long as you can last
Normal the ger will quote 1500-2000bath for st, 4000-6000bath for LT, and can nego to 2000bath-3000bath for LT, just quote password etc88
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 06-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

No money no honey. What u want in Thailand you can get so long as you are willing to pay. Bros thinking of chionging Santika just make sure you have money to burn

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 06-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
with people still asking about santika it makes me wonder if they been hiding in a hole for the last couple of years

The whole santika matter still remain fresh ......, i would have been caught in the blaze... RIP for those who perished.
To those that inquired about Santika Pub......pls read the above highlighted in red by me.

Yes, RIP and expecially those few unclaimed puyings that do not have any ID on them when they died there.

Any newbies still wanting to party and LT a puying there ?. Wake up, brothers !!!!.

It was quite sickening to see the firemen spraying water on heaps of dead bodies and many with almost lifeless hands waving slowly for help.

You can go , pray and offer HELL MONEY and incense to the dead puyings in Santika Pub/Club as it is now Qing Ming.

Last edited by Yokosi; 06-04-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Where to book girl LT???

Hello,

You can take my good friend at Thermae Coffee Shop, her name is chicken lady because she loves to eat fried chicken! She only charge 800B longtime and BBJ is her specialty, ask all the Vietnam war veterans! You can find her along the steps leading to Thermae Coffee Shop.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
underwear, red, condom red, .........
Condom red in color?? What brand is that? I only use fetherlite.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Condom red in color?? What brand is that? I only use fetherlite.
i old liao, can only use performa but any side effects?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1