The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
littlehappiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: need help with divorce

To be honest bro.. lies or truth, all woman be it pr or citizen, they are protected by woman rights group... Unless ur friend wants to expose her.. hire a pi do check on her but it does not come cheap.. then again unless she is not demanding anything then just divorce and move on... If she is asking for money and all then i am afraid he might want to expose her because under the law once she has a bf or remarry then there is no need to pay for maintaince and all... Its depends on wat ur friend wants... Cheers...
Old 18-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

one other way to consider is to seek to annul the marriage. annulment is different from divorce because if the court annuls the marriage, both parties are considered "single" and not "divorced". basically annulment means that the marriage never even took place in the eyes of the law.

one good thing about annulment is that the guy will probably not be liable to pay any maintenance toward the girl as he cannot be considered as the ex-husband since the marriage was never recognised under the law.

also, annulment would also mean that the guy will not need to split or share his assets with the girl.

as for the debt owed by the girl, your friend can then sue her for the return of the money owed in a separate lawsuit.

but, while annulment is useful, it is not easy to prove. i believe that there are only very limited circumstances that the court would grant an annulment. one of those grounds is non-consummation.

get your friend to consult a lawyer.
Old 18-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
I had found out my ex wife just got married...however do I still need to pay maintenance to my children as she has care and control..
I don't get you. You are paying for YOUR CHILDREN,not her. So what's your concern whether or not she remarried? Imagine your child's feeling when they Find out one day their own father has such thoughts. Anyhow, you only need to pay for their maintenance until a certain age, no?
Old 18-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
I had found out my ex wife just got married...however do I still need to pay maintenance to my children as she has care and control..
yes bro. you still have to pay maintenance for your children even if your ex-wife has remarried. Aater all, they are still your biological children.

i believe the women's charter makes it compulsory under the law for the biological father to pay maintenance for his biological children until they reach a certain age whatever the status of the marriage is (including if the marriage has ended in divorce).

but for your ex-wife, I think because she has remarried, it is very likely that you don't need to continue to pay her for her maintenance.

Maintenance to an ex-wife is different from maintenance to children.
Old 20-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

good for your friend .. sometimes it is destined that we meet the wrong one ... Ash

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1