The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Total breach of Privacy and Confidentality

its not the first time this has happened... best for everyone to remain anonymous except to those who you trust. SG such a small place... to to find out who is who not too diff.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 28-10-2008, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we have to be careful.. sometimes we tend to talk and reveal too much with people we get acquainted with. Not only the brothers here but also the FLs.. some of these girls reveal too much about themselves.. really too dangerous if some of their clients have other evil intentions.

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 28-10-2008, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
noolxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, I guess everyone is speaking from experience.

So just be careful and practise changing of new nick every month. LOL!

In this way, nobody can ever backtrack who the hell you are.
Old 28-10-2008, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mldue View Post
from a neutral pov, your gf's friend would be on her side, for her interests. whether he/she has a motive, only that person would know. but you prob have a good idea.

change nick lor. hassle but time to go stealth.
Agreed

Safety first, at all times

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 28-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
UserAdmin is Cool - loads of Potential

Oh that's bad, But you know that girls ain't that blurr as they looks. How would you know that it's not her herself is the spy. and not bros around.
You know girls could be like No.1 Spy. They looks thru your Chat logs, Wallets, Handphone(I don't even know if I add new contacts. but once you add one new contacts they will know on the spot.) Maybe she have gone thru your SBF acc. When you didn't clear your history, or you know how IE or Firefox, when you type the URL (eg. http://) and one whole list of history comes out.. something like that. But just explaint to her if there is no bad intention, If she don't love you she won't have care. Be grateful. to her.

I might get zapp. But just want a happy ending.

SMILE
Old 28-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe View Post
I find it disgusting that there are such despicable losers lurking around in this forum - isn't there a basic respect for privacy and confidentality, especially for an online community that shares such sensitive information
READ MY SIGNATURE. It has been the there since day 1! I didn't put it up just for the fun of it. The warning is there because I am very familiar with the failings of human nature and I know the sort of evil that lurks in the minds of mankind!

I have always warned against meeting people from this forum. However, my warnings have often gone unheeded as TCSS sessions have been happening on a regular basis since the early days.

I therefore offered an alternative and that is NOT TO REVEAL YOUR PRIMARY ON-LINE MONIKER to others... IE... the one that you use to post FRs and reveal other intimate details about your life.

However, another aspect of human nature manifests itself on a regular basis and that is the desire for respect. Well known senior monikers here who publicise their exploits want the same status to be bestowed upon them in real life. That's why many succumb to the temptation of revealing who they are in SBF.

As you can see for yourself, the end results are never pleasant.

Remember the 7 deadly sins.

* 3.1 Lust
* 3.2 Gluttony
* 3.3 Greed
* 3.4 Sloth
* 3.5 Wrath
* 3.6 Envy
* 3.7 Pride

The effects of Lust, Sloth, Envy and Pride are what cause the downfall of many people in this forum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
its not the first time this has happened... best for everyone to remain anonymous except to those who you trust.
That is VERY BAD advice. The correct advice is to NOT TO TRUST ANYONE when it comes to your on line activity.

Your trusted friend today can be your most bitter adversary tomorrow. All it takes is for two good friends to have the hots for the same girl.. FL or otherwise.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 28-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Did he hack or what?
Thanks.
Hack??? This issue has got nothing to do with hacking. Computer security is something else altogether.

The real identity of the threadstarter is known because HE REVEALED IT HIMSELF to what he thought were "TRUSTED" friends and associates.

Old 28-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
orionix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the bro who exposed you must really have a bad grudge on you, or he's in love with your gf and wanted to destroy your relationship.

i dont think someone who is just too "bored" would go to such extend.

another possibility is that, one of your gf's friends happens to be one of those "holy virgins" from fp and happen to have found out your sbf identity through one of your "trusted friends", well.. you know how they are.. hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath.

all you can do now is to either leave this lifestyle or if you still want to fl-ing, create a new nick and DONT tell anyone else. but the big problem is, you have to appease you gf 1st and make sure she trusts you, if not, sad to say, that's the end of your relationship.
Old 28-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!

Bro, sad to hear that this type of things happen to you. If you need to get any contact , by all mean PM me, i try help you get then pass to you (Safer for you that way). Meanwhile try not to post anything here etc FL FR or share any FL contact here (To be safe again).

What i think is if your's gf fren is a 'HE' then he are

1) want to go after yours gf by making both of you in bad suitation
2) want to act like HERO to yours gf
3) want to act innocent (like he never bonk around)

and if yours gf's fren is a "SHE"

1) maybe she care for yours gf and dont want her to be cheated by guy
2) maybe her bf cheat on her in the past before

Well bro, i think it best you tell us what the 'Loser' nick here, so that we all bros will take note and be more award of this 'bro' or 'sis'.
Old 28-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Hack??? This issue has got nothing to do with hacking. Computer security is something else altogether.

The real identity of the threadstarter is known because HE REVEALED IT HIMSELF to what he thought were "TRUSTED" friends and associates.
If it really a hacking issue, i think it best we report it to POLICE. It nothing wrong to log in here (married/got gf/bf or single) but it is 100% an offence to "HACK" into someone computer or collect someone Computer infomation without any consent.

just my 2 cents..
Old 28-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by psp1000 View Post
If it really a hacking issue, i think it best we report it to POLICE.
Report to the POLICE??????? Are you mad, stark raving looney or both?

Old 28-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!

Quote:

I have always warned against meeting people from this forum. However, my warnings have often gone unheeded as TCSS sessions have been happening on a regular basis since the early days.

Well no worry about attened the TCSS session but of cos with my other nick.Till now no one know my resident nick.

Quote:

* 3.1 Lust
* 3.2 Gluttony
* 3.3 Greed
* 3.4 Sloth
* 3.5 Wrath
* 3.6 Envy
* 3.7 Pride

The effects of Lust, Sloth, Envy and Pride are what cause the downfall of many people in this forum.
AMEN!!!

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Old 28-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I therefore offered an alternative and that is NOT TO REVEAL YOUR PRIMARY ON-LINE MONIKER to others... IE... the one that you use to post FRs and reveal other intimate details about your life.
May I clarify your stand on the above? Are you saying it's ok to have 1 nick for TCSS and another nick just for FRs? Isn't that cloning? Cloning used to be a big issue in SBF. If discovered, normally you will zap the clone account to -999. So... is it ok now to set up multiple accounts?

I know people are doing it on the sly, hoping not to be discovered. I just want to know how you feel about us having 2 accounts.
Old 28-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
May I clarify your stand on the above? Are you saying it's ok to have 1 nick for TCSS and another nick just for FRs? Isn't that cloning? Cloning used to be a big issue in SBF. If discovered, normally you will zap the clone account to -999. So... is it ok now to set up multiple accounts?

I know people are doing it on the sly, hoping not to be discovered. I just want to know how you feel about us having 2 accounts.
No action has ever been taken against anyone having more than one account. In fact, if all you do is use two nicks to post messages, I wouldn't even know that the two accounts belong to the same person.

The only time clones have been placed under moderation is when the accounts are used to manipulate the rep system.

I have attended many TCSS sessions but nobody knows that I am the nick "sammyboyfor" for the simple reason that I DON'T TELL ANYONE!.

When people ask, I just say I am an avid READER of the forum.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1