The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: More Busty angmo please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
It's perfectly alright if u are from Central Asia or be it anywhere else in the world. But don't try to pretend u are Euro or Korean which in fact u are not!
Spot on bro.

I tink there r a few possibilities with such mislabelling. Its either ignorance where any person with blond hair or vaguely ang mo features is described as "euro" or it could simply be marketing gone wrong.

Another example of this when mongolians r said go be koreans. Obviously K-pop is more marketable than Mongol-rock.

I once had a 100% asian looking girl presented as korean but turned out to be a russian or central asian of asian heritage. Her english was accented and she was speaking russian over the phone.

Personally, i dun care if they are korean, mongolian, belarussian, russian, kazahk, uzbek. If they r hot, they r hot. If they r not, they r not.

What is not so cool is passing them off as someone they r not to bait those with a nationality fetish.
Old 30-12-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Sad to say I have tried ....all nationalities here... There is no real d cup since Lydia .the b cups have masqueraded as d..d cups are silicon...I hope there can be some really good d e G cuppers like in Malaysia or hk.

But it's improving.. Somehow there will be an f cupper real natural and perhaps got milk! Haha..happy new year guys!
Old 12-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 20
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

I have tried 3 D-E cuppers in the past 6 months, from the same OKT. Was satisfied with the first two but not as much with the last one.

Reason is this... I find myself getting quite turned off these days when the FL starts faking it... those fake moans and the "oh yes baby" statements... It can be a D cupper but I just lose it when too much faking takes place. With the recent one, it started quite ok. Had a solid hard-on when I started... then when all that faking started I find that my big head took over haha... quickly tried to pump pump and get it out of the way.

Bit of a side-track but thought share a bit here better than starting a new thread haha
Old 05-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Totally bro. Nothing is more turn off than fake moans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
I have tried 3 D-E cuppers in the past 6 months, from the same OKT. Was satisfied with the first two but not as much with the last one.

Reason is this... I find myself getting quite turned off these days when the FL starts faking it... those fake moans and the "oh yes baby" statements... It can be a D cupper but I just lose it when too much faking takes place. With the recent one, it started quite ok. Had a solid hard-on when I started... then when all that faking started I find that my big head took over haha... quickly tried to pump pump and get it out of the way.

Bit of a side-track but thought share a bit here better than starting a new thread haha
Old 20-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
fattfatt168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Russian ladies with big boobs are nicest so far! But what happen recently , no more f cup naturals like we have in the past. And the last f cup wasn't that great but still a f cup!

Also I used to read a stream of fr non stop with the previous ladies but no if can see a drop in standard as the fr are very reporting type as it happen that the bro like this particular fl, unlike in the past most bro write fr as good as she gets. I hope we can big big cups natural. Enhanced boobs even d cup is something most bros do not like, as shown from the lack really lack of fr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1