The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2007, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Encounter with Chio Insurance agent :D

make sure start story leow dun do a Houdini ar
Old 14-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Encounter with Chio Insurance agent :D

wow, so many bros oreadi chop sit liao.
me also sit here and wait for the next chapter....

thanks bro.....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 14-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 18
compaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post

thanks bro.....
Of course lah,bro you suck wrote so well,i think many of us even pcc during his last postin on his filipino fling!
Old 14-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
X I N is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Me wait here too, so many bros here liao.
Old 14-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

gotta give it to u .... ....waited for 6 months......
so, i reckon , gotta b sextifying ........
Old 14-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

STK01 here to camp too.
Old 14-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Waited for 6 months??!!

It is a damn long waiting game man
Old 15-08-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NewAvatar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post

thanks bro.....
Good show must be early mah
Old 15-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How's your trip to Delifrance? Do keep us posted.
Old 15-08-2007, 07:08 AM
S A T A N

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Waited for 6 months??!!

It is a damn long waiting game man
But if u got a lot of such kangtao, stagger them, not much waiting, every month got one reach 6 months

But then hor, hope we dun wait this thread 4 6 months ...
Old 15-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all

hey bro ! everybody is seated waiting for u ! hehehehe
Old 15-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

ya lor , why so long still havent close the deal
Old 15-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

waiting for next thread, pop corn finishing
Old 16-08-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 19
YouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to all

Hi guys, sorry to keep you guys waiting. my apologies.

Anyway, continuing from where I ended, she was going thru her presentation while I can't help but stare at her white valleys. I was quiet thruout her presentation. Then she asked me if I was listening to her, because I wasn't looking at her face while she was talking. I told her I am shy when I am with attractive girls....

Anyway, after her presentation, she wanted to close the deal without even asking me what I wanted. Actually she was trying to sell me some ILPs. I told her I didnt want to buy yet because the market is quite high and at the peak then. Told her I will buy from her when the market crash or corrects. She seem rather disappointed after talking to me for about an hour but cannot convince me to buy anything from her. Told her I will think about it. She said she will follow up with me in a weeks time.

She called me a week later to ask me if I want to do any investment. Told her not the time as market if going up and will correct any time soon. After that, she continued to keep in touch with me thru sms, occasionally asking me to invest.

Since she is so persistent and didn't give up easily (and she is such a chio girl), I decided to give her some referrals to call. Told my friends about her and they were quite keen to have coffee with her too...hehe...

So she asked me when she can meet me to get those referrals. Told her to meet me at night at MAc. When I met up with her, she didnt asked me to buy anything. I gave her the referrals but she did not leave after getting the contacts. We chat for about 1/2 an hour. I can't help but look at her beautiful complexion, and those nice boobs....

Anyway, she thanked me for those referrals and said she would give me a treat if any of those contacts sign with her. I gave her 4 contacts, and she said she will give me 4 treat if 4 of them sign with her....

A week later, she smsed me that she signed one. Will give me a treat.
While waiting to see when she is free, the stock market plunge. she called me to say market crashed already, want to invest or not?? no choice, promised her already.

I told her i will invest some money with her . Told her we can get the paper work done over dinner. She said it's her treat!
Old 16-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSuck! View Post
Hi guys, sorry to keep you guys waiting. my apologies.

I told her i will invest some money with her . Told her we can get the paper work done over dinner. She said it's her treat!
Bro u really can put long line catch big fish
But good, me also waiting for more ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1