The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2006, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol

where sex is concerned, well your wife is the only one you can bonk raw shiok shiok without fear. outside makan sure have to put condom right? best is dont bonk too much outside, otherwise go home see the wife also sian...
now a days a lot of married woman also eat outside u know
so better choose a good woman rather than one based on looks alone
remember, there is one kind of woman for galfriend and another to be wife
Old 22-03-2006, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marri

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMM
i hate to break this to u bro. but a marriage is like a smooth cruise as opposed to white river rafting

excitment only happens during courtship
This I totally agree, however, how to maintain that same kind of feeling during courtship days after courtship? Hiazzzz
Old 22-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Samster

tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy
I'm not some guru,...........

LOVE IS NOT A FEELING, IT IS A DECISION. ONLY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO LOVE IN THE MOST DIFFICULT OF SITUATIONS, THEN DOES REAL LOVE EXIST.
Thanks bro for the statement and message.

I am touched by so many bros comments and experiences, at least, I know I am not alone.
Old 22-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Dump the old model and get a new wife.
Hi Boss, nice of you popping in. How's life these days?

For me, you shld know since I started this topic, dead giveaway huh?
Old 22-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
You into 5 years liao. Best of luck hor.
Hi bro, long time no see liao. Coming to six years soon. Haizzz....

Nice signature .....
Old 22-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Samster

Re: What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhivago
IMO,
5 yrs of marriage is not long but it ain't short either.
Like wat i always say: Love is like boiling water, u can either start boiling them first or keep it hot.

Above is how I felt for maintaining a relationship.

Cheers.
Bro zhivago, thanks for the analogy. Message noted.

You are probably right in the sense that one of the tactics of handling and maintaining a relationship lies in how well you can make it last. By that, I mean keeping up the flames, irregardless of whether it is childbirth, or she gets fat, or the duration of marriage life.
Old 22-03-2006, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansolo712
Try married 5 years and 2 kids..

Well, Singapore woman needs to attend some courses. I've tried everything, from talking about it, bringing her to our honeymoon location (burned 10k), etc etc,.. but the secciting only last for 1 or 2 days..

very sian
Me tried liao, minus bringing her to the honeymoon place.
No luck dude.
Old 22-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch_Man
quite agree, bro

unless no other choice then
follow
Army external rule:
do anythin BUT DUN GET CAUGHT!!!!!!!
I like the last part BEST!!

Here we come.....
Old 22-03-2006, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
my marriage should be about 5 years old now or maybe over
is dont bonk too much outside, otherwise go home see the wife also sian...
Haha, noted your point. Kids yes one. Bonk outside? Its not just the sex, its everything, the whole works.
Old 22-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
see lah, about 5 years or after 5 years you also forgot liao ....
if your wife know you say this you sure kena from her .. hehe
Halow bro, how da u? It is coming to six years liao (if I am not wrong)
Old 22-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Bros,

how you guys, for those who are married, to maintain a marriage which has became a routine, dullness, and non sex exciting anymore? And what are the remedies (if any) or alternatives?

TTH
yo bro....5 years into marriage w/o kids is still "bearable" lah....
its a whole new ball game when there r kid(s) ...priorities will be shifted towards kid(s)..n if both parents work...sex (frequencies/quality) would (may) suffer.....
Thus, to stay "afloat" n to rekindle (with CO), wat i did (beside HCs hor..hehehe);
a) take a short getaway trip (be it batam, bintan or KL) with ur CO once in a while (1 time/mth)...leave t kid(s) with ur in-laws (if tat is possible)...
b) go for a romantic dinner with ur CO
c) as for sex ...find out wat turns on ur CO...n "play" along tat line...may needs some exotic sex movies or sex toys..a longer foreplay ...hehehe

The idea is to set an enviornment(similiar to courting time) and conducive for SEX (similiar to courting time - 5 times a nite....hehehehe).......

hope tat helps...............cheers
Old 22-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
trew5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, IMHO, whatever it is, eventually the excitement will die off, this is applicable to everything in life.

I do have my fair share of moment wanted some thrills .. go for it, play safe, and leave it behind after u are satisfied, no problemer, we are only human.

Ultimately, she is the one truly loves u, have kids with u, and always waiting for you at home.

I feel this is necessary evil to prevent bigger marriage problem due to emotional down turn... just my 2c
Old 23-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
blackeagle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well marriage is boring and unexciting if you made it that way. Make the effort to make things work. Dinner dates , pub crawl, short sojurns to Bintan or Redang or Phuket to revive the good old days.

Remember when you are old & grey and infirm, your wife would be the only left to take care of you (together with a maid of u can afford one) , your kids will have their own lives.

So whilst u may cheong around, you still need to come home to reality eventually. All those SYTs outside are just temporary distractions unless you want to make them permanent & start paying alimony & alienating yr own kids...
Old 24-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
razrman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
where sex is concerned, well your wife is the only one you can bonk raw shiok shiok without fear. outside makan sure have to put condom right? best is dont bonk too much outside, otherwise go home see the wife also sian...
Have to agree, after 10 years marriage that's what I do. Maybe you can encourage your wife to buy sexier clothing, lingerie? Something like old car changing upholstery? Just my 2 cents.
Old 25-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
new_woman is Cool - loads of Potential

*sing this to her. maybe it will help to rekindle some sparks?*

Grow old with you
I wanna make you smile, whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All i want to do, is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire when the furnace brakes
Oh it could be so nice growing old with you

I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold
Need you, feed you, even let u hold the remote control

Let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had to much to drink