The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: Today at Harbourfront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
may i ask what kind of OC is it that allows you to openly gape at other couple?????
Only SGPean female Chinese OCs dun allow their guys to openly gaze at other girls. Other girls, especially from regional countries usually dun have such a problem

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 20-02-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

you should have ask the girl directly ASGM when you sighted her..now is too late ya?

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 20-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential

should take mo pubic i mean public transport...
Old 22-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Honestly, there are plenty of such gals in NUS, I've seen a number of them
before, smile at them, complimented them... They loved the attention...

But too bad, haven't upz anyone of them...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 22-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maxiJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro, there was once, I saw this girl, quite petite and skinny, she wore the most ridiculous shorts ever. Her butt cheeks were literally showing as she paraded her way around the shopping center. Cant stop looking !
Old 23-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummers View Post
somehow i feel this story is fabricated.
Not sure about this. But for myself during the time when I was in poly more than 10 years ago, I was taking the east train on my way home. Came this pretty lady dressed to kill too. She was wearing a translucent cardigan, showing her bra with a short mini skirt. Rather bewitching lady. Then I started noticing alot of people looking at her in the MRT. She was standing directly opp me since we were both standing leaning against the glass panel beside the doors. Its only when I started looking up and down then I realised that her nipple is out at the top of her bra cup. Fully out for everyone to see. Then she got off at Paya Lebar MRT. I supposed she is going there to earn money.
Old 25-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 20
unknown777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunknown777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://ihengbok.blogspot.com/2011/02...ark-visit.html

Just sharing. It may/may not be her whom I saw...
Old 25-02-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown777 View Post
http://ihengbok.blogspot.com/2011/02...ark-visit.html

Just sharing. It may/may not be her whom I saw...
TS, are you her bf? It seems you 自问自答 But anyway thanks for sharing.
Old 25-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 20
unknown777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunknown777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
TS, are you her bf? It seems you 自问自答 But anyway thanks for sharing.
Nope, I'm not related to her in anyway. I originally posted this in hope of finding out the couple, who may possibly frequent here. But in the end I was flamed for fabricating the story. The blog may or may not prove that what I saw was 100% true, but I'll just share it with the bros here anyway.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

Nowadays you 'll be surprised ladyboys looked exactly like women. I wouldn't say TS fabricated this story. To each of their own judgment. there are women who dont wear anything inside when they go out, and there are some who loves to show their body. Was at Lucky Plaza, this lady was wearing a green flowing dress with a deep opening in front, and she didnt wear anything inside. as she walk into the hi-classed watch shop, (sorry cant remember the shop's name, but selling designer watchers) all eyes stared at her jiggling racks. Well, ladyboy or not i don't know, but i am sure of one thing, her racks are soft and nipples are quite big as they protrude out of the green cloth, and she sure does catch alot of attention, even ang mo ladies turn to look at her.
Old 25-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Remind me few years ago in MRT, there was also this Singaporean young couple, and the ger was wearing a bra top and short shorts.. and the guy keep stroking her back up n down.. there was an old man seated and looking at her, as well as a primary sch boy also seated glancing at her time to time.. wonder what the boy is thinking ? hehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1