The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: First time call girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
when u play many many times liao, u wont say tat...
No feeling is possible.
Just ignore all these lovely dovey groovy GF feeling craps.
There is no such thingy, it's just their surface job and customer services.
These girls are there to do a job and we are there to engage their services.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
No feeling is possible.
Just ignore all these lovely dovey groovy GF feeling craps.
There is no such thingy, it's just their surface job and customer services.
These girls are there to do a job and we are there to engage their services.
issue mostly start from the guys cos after many many sessions of pay,fuck and forget, then will start to feel sian ( many many factors y tat will happen ) then will try to find the gfe needed to fill up oneself hunger for tat gfe and will fall during tat time ...

then there are those who are trying to be funny also, nothing to do try to sian those super busy mei mei, end up kena taken for a ride and kpkb, those are the most entertaining types
Old 11-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
brocode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, if u not ready ah then you go massage for light release la, no need to be so hard on yourself. Relax man.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonlee40 View Post
seems like rtf is a danger because once u rtf, then will have feelings... then will end up with sad stories i read in the other threads...
rtf only if you got a good 1st time experience or else don't.

the real danger of rtf is when you rtf too frequently with the same girl, for example every week twice or once.
and once she got lazy or start to be complacent (allowing you one shot instead of two) then is high time to change to another girl.
cause is only a matter of time when she start to earn easier money from you instead of doing her sop.

i'm close with some of the girls i rtf once a while but the moment she start to provide one shot less or borrow money, is high time for me to cut her off.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
10q everyone for enlightening...

i hope to chiong like no feeling leh...

but i duno is it me or what.. i feel must have bonding then can make good sex...
if i duno the girl... then no mood... or is it because first time then i feel this way...
Most guys can fuck girls they don't have feelings for, as long as she's not physically repulsive. Although I agree that fucking the girl you have feelings for is more intense, most guys still enjoy the loveless fucks as well, esp since it doesn't come with any baggage.

If you have to bond or like the girl before fucking her, then I'm sorry to say that cheonging is not for you. Bonding or liking the girl you are going to have commercial sex with is a big no no. The only bonding you should be doing with her is with a pair of handcuffs.
Old 13-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Guys, you all didn't get TS's drift la...
This is not about his "first time" nor "why/how we must only pay-fuck-and-off blah blah", this thread is just yet another one example of a bro about to join in the KC game.

Quote:
My first time call a girl..
:
I Been 6 months since my gf of 6years left me for another. Today i decided its the day i shall go out have some fun.
:
just plain chit chatting session... but somehow, i like this girl.. and i sympathize with her situation as I know no girls would like to work in this line if they have a choice..
Bro, you frooze & play dead is because you have this 'love at first sight' thingy going on. You want MORE than just her body, you can't perform because you are already gearing up for more passionate sexxions with her with KC thrown in. Add a lot of 'rebound' after a lost r/s, you are dying not for lust physically but to fill your heart.

Quote:
i hope to chiong like no feeling leh...

but i duno is it me or what.. i feel must have bonding then can make good sex...
if i duno the girl... then no mood... or is it because first time then i feel this way...
Ya sure or not? You "hope" to chiong w/o feelings but must have bonding to enjoy the fuck with a pros. This sounds more like looking for excuses to play the KC game.

All bros who has been around this board for a while, as you also said, has read enough of the danger to this game. You knew too, but when you start this thread with such innocent question like "first time, am I normal?" and under the Matter of the Hearts subforum, I bet you are not looking for answers to that superficial question la. Tiao Bo?

Quote:
hmmm...

i duno is because first time call lady or is it because first time with this girl...
would rtf feels better i donno yet...

seems like rtf is a danger because once u rtf, then will have feelings... then will end up with sad stories i read in the other threads...
There you go. You more of less getting into to gist of your real intention....

Bro, just do it (RTF) and welcum to the club!
Ignore all those naysayers about F&F theory which you ALREADY knew. You're not here to be lectured right?

Hope to read some "here we go again" stories from you after all those RTF and helping her out of the trade, with intention to marry her or not. Try to have some twist to the stories we hope to read. Or else damn boring liao....
Old 14-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Chiong with ur dick and leave ur heart at home. this way you will be safe.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 15
uniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud of

Quote:
10 years ago i also think so, everytime try to find some bonding / feelings, but find they only interested in your pocket.

Now as long as didi is hard and rocket, i know i can have good sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
Chiong with ur dick and leave ur heart at home. this way you will be safe.
Ya well said, that should be thr attitude for commercial sex
Old 14-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqueen View Post

Ya well said, that should be thr attitude for commercial sex
Easier said than done but that's the only route to safety.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 19-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ATAP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Important note: Squeezing a pimple can cause major infection and scarring and never ever touch or do it with dirty hands especially underneath the nails cos you never know how many other stuffs she've squeezed before you.
This I totally agree. Please be more careful.

TS, your feel of bonding is not advisible for cheonging. I suggest you get a new girlfriend to get that kind of feeling. If you wish to release your urge, then I suggust you find some ugly WL or very horny ones. Sweet girls seems to be your soft spot.
Old 19-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

sorry newbie question : what is KC = Kam Cheng or Kana Conned ??

I'd agree with most of the bros here ... It's supposed to be fuck and forget / merely a biz transaction and you shouldn't get emotional about it. But if you can't fuck w/o emotional attachment, then maybe this game isn't meant for you ? You're probably looking for emo needs ?
Old 20-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Why don't you read THIS THREAD!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Beginning Kam Cheng, ending Kenna Conned.......
Old 20-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

just chiong with many different syt la.

you dont stick to one, chances are you wont get the "love" feeling

rtf can la but try to keep switching lor if u scared kanna conned

PS: Leave more FR for us to read so we also can choose. Wahahahahaha
Old 12-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's absolute rubbish. Everyone has a choice and whores choose to enter the sex trade simply because it's an easy path towards acquiring the comforts of life.
WOW. Well said.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1