The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for lost 'love'

haha sibei funny. good luck to TS.

but common sense not working here. u really something on, never proceed to sex i can understand.

meet up for lunch then still never carry on to sex, even that night. i also can understand.

after that no more contact liao, now then dick itchy wanna rekindle the fire, this i cannot fathom.

if she changed contact, means she is avoiding u,. if ur big nokia drop into toilet bowl and lost her number, she never contact u means she is not interested.

maybe till now, already a mother liao without the figure of the past. like those people finding their first love only to get stunned that type of scene u know?
Old 27-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Painter1118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think every one have some regrets in life about lost sex. For me it's purely dick itchy trying to rekindle the fire like what little pok has mentioned. No harm trying down here since its a sex forum.

Known a china girl at jurong point few years back name Fiona. After that she become my FB for 2 to 3 years. We had sex at her rented house at toa pa yo and bouna vista many times and also at hotels. Back then she is a nurse at TTS. Really enjoyed the moments. Hope she can PM me too.
Old 27-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painter1118 View Post
Got to know this woman a few years back at the popular bookshop in Jubilee AMK
Maybe the woman in this story is a "he"..
Old 27-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Known a china girl at jurong point few years back name Fiona. After that she become my FB for 2 to 3 years. We had sex at her rented house at toa pa yo and bouna vista many times and also at hotels. Back then she is a nurse at TTS. Really enjoyed the moments. Hope she can PM me too.
Each of us has our own reasons for not carrying on with a relationship. I believe she has her reason for not doing so. The likelihood is she has found a new bf or she has already married to someone that really loved her.

After all, you had only treated her as your fb and she cannot live her life like this forever. If you really love her at that time, i guess you would have confessed your love or asked for her hand, right?

Since she has already moved on, why don't you do the same?
Old 27-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
application9999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Got to know this woman a few years back at the popular bookshop in Jubilee AMK. After few days over the phone we meet for dinner at Yishun Safra.
After dinner we went for a walk at the park that is connected to Safra. We found a place to sit and that is when we start kissing and hugging. We frenched and i licked her ear and neck finally down to her breast and nipples... After that as I had something on, we did not proceed further. Met for lunch once after that night and lost contact after that. If you are that lady and happened to read this, please PM me. I wish to continue what we had not finished.
meat gone means gone...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1