The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (Undertable) All Our Nude, Sensual & Kinky Swinging Pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertable View Post
Our previous Trip To Hatyai (Thailand)

[CENTER]

[SIZE="4"]Kinky folks,Visit our blog for the rest of the pictures.[/SIZE]
tis is niceeee.....!!!
Old 24-09-2012, 02:35 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
tis is niceeee.....!!!
Woah thank u bro for dropping in =)
Old 01-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IAML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pics on a plane......

respect! almost mission impossible.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: (Undertable) All Our Nude, Sensual & Kinky Swinging Pictures.

(19/10/2012 TCSS Gathering) Let’s Club together!

Description:
Hello Peeps, It has been sometime since our last gathering with kakis & new friends in a club, We are already dying to dance and sing. I am taking a small break from my Forum back end work and Kakis let’s gather up to TCSS & drink. Meeting and making new friends has always been something very happy for us, For those who enjoys making new friends, Drop me a pm.Cya there!
Details:

Date:19th October 2012 Friday

Eligible For: Bros,Sistas, couples. (New Friends & Kakis)

Cost: 90 bucks for males,not applicable for Female

Cost Collection: Upon Applying (We will have to collect the cost pre-hand for easier coordination.)

Pax Allowed :15 males, Females are free to come =)

Contact: PM/ Email: [email protected] or via my mobile messages.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:05 AM

Smile Re: (Undertable) All Our Nude, Sensual & Kinky Swinging Pictures.

Mobility2010 From SBF Said: BDSM Pro-Domming Is Prostitution, Is It So?

(Conversation Between My Lovely Colourblind F & This Rich Old Dude.)

• Mobility2010 Aka Jan: Are you still in contact with Mac btw? Would be nice to have a session with you and Luna without getting punished :-)
  • Colourblind F: No thanks,Luna has no sexual attraction to you. And i doubt you have submissive qualities..
  • Mobility2010 Aka Jan: no problem, if you do not want to have Jez around, then we will simply not meet. We can meet separately, meaning Marc you and me if you like.
  • Regarding Luna< I am not so sure what to answer, since I got different messages about her desires. However, since she went into the professional thing, it was more likely that she is not the same person I met during one party in summer.
  • Colourblind F:She’s moved on to be a better person . Anyway time for me to sleep, goodnight
  • Mobility2010 Aka Jan: probably do not understand your sarcasm, but what she is doing now in this BDSM business is prostitution….that is a pity
  • Colourblind F:You’ve read too much into that and now you’ve insulted my friend.
  • Just so you know, people employ her to whack their asses. And there’s no sex involved at all. The only physical contact, is between her heels and their assholes. And they even bother to wrap the heel with a condom before insertion.
  • You and Jez have fun without us……bye
[CENTER]

My question is: Is BDSM Pro-domming Prostitutions? Meaning all those kinky BDSMers are nothing but just paying for a whore?

Sometime back, We got a pm from this German guy who addressed himself as Mobility2010 & Jan, Pestering us with several Pms seeking to host a nice place for us, We are pretty much aware he is a rich & bored old man who is flaunting his capabilities in order to get bedded and we are not bothered by it. Obviously he didnt get the msg that we are not interested in where we swing & we are not interested in sucking up to his rich pocket. Of course it didnt went through, We choose not to respond.

On the same time was invited by a senior couple who had been inviting us for a couple of times but our timing didnt allow us to catch up . We accepted his polite invitation to a swing party then to find out that this mobility2010/jan have went to them and its a party that was actually hosted by him. Well as long as there are swinger couples we still do not mind.

After that incident he hosted another one for the couples which we didnt not attend. I sincerely doubt that the couples saw what kind of person he is.

Time went and we still ignore his constant invitations to host us a place. Well Luna and I ain’t impress with his hosting and nor his personal attitude. Nothing bad but just nothing interesting.

Untill recently he told us a name that kinks us, a lady in SBF that Luna found her very hot & kinky, Somehow his thick pocket have gotten the attention of that lady and he was happily flaunting this lady’s name around. Wanted to get a swing and he came in time to offer, we did talk a little over it. Hmm Seems like the lady is into raw sexual intercourse. We were shocked!

Untill last few days, He tried his luck with my beloved colourblind F again, sending her Pms and kept trying hard to get bedded. Aww .. And please looked at the way he started asking about us but when Colourblind F rejected her on Luna’s behalf, He turned around and call BDSM prostitution. Does he sounds a little sour grape?

To undertables, being in BDSM and willing to step out and explore is already not an easy feat. People step out to look for a Mistress, hoping that Mistress will be happy with their submission and themselves contented too. Subs went out with full respect to the Mistress and her words to prove their sincerity and have an good experience. By judging a person's interest without stepping in at least to find out what exactly is it, he condemns BDSM as prostitution. He has not only hurt the Mistress's work ethic and further more he is diminishing everything that a Sub is offering to the Mistress. Imagine the person you respect so much and don't even dare to look her in the eye is a whore? How should the subs feels?
Old 11-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Hmm just curious whatever happened to mac and liz?
Old 11-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

blog seems down
Old 12-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 14
tshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samstertshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samstertshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

blog still down...

Looking for fuckbuddy! Pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1