The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Personally hope wawa moves to a place that's not in gl area.
In GL has it's good and bad. Good thing is, if last min want book ww and not available, tt area plenty of supply....
Old 23-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
In GL has it's good and bad. Good thing is, if last min want book ww and not available, tt area plenty of supply....
I like g area but that current spot not idea. Better to have a better environment
Old 23-10-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
This time halfway through washing up,
She walked in naked and join me in the shower.
How all wet dreams are made of... showered halfway and joined in by a slutty beautiful woman that is ready to be destroyed by you.
Old 23-10-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
How all wet dreams are made of... showered halfway and joined in by a slutty beautiful woman that is ready to be destroyed by you.
nice.. sounds like quite a fantasy for wawa I demand that she looks deep into my eyes while i bang her missionary..
Old 24-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I like g area but that current spot not idea. Better to have a better environment
Ok lah. There are worst. Atleast here new bed sheet and new towel. Other places also not sure got change or not. Some places, room dimdim, on light maybe dirt every where haha. Here i felt is ok for me. Anyway, we mostly only need the bed or the sofa...
Old 24-10-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
nice.. sounds like quite a fantasy for wawa I demand that she looks deep into my eyes while i bang her missionary..
Next few days to end oct may be doable since wawa likely will be alone. Thus shower and walk in or do it in the hallway is likely all doable.....
Old 24-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
The past few time I go,
Wawa waited outside for me.
So I was very surprised,
She came in the shower,
Totally naked.
But I'm very happy,
With the shower actions.
Old 25-10-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Wanted to book Joanne but think Rtc liao
So booked wawa...just wow....gfe gao gao
No massage etc...straight action after shower
Gave me option to upgrade to AR for 150...gladly took
Told me use vibrator on her and guide me change position..gd la
Can French and accomadating to request
AR not deep...but like the way she licked ball on me doggy...
Such a gem....
Only thing is that didn't allow me finger her but she easily wet
Looks that won't reject but service top notch...
First time try hot water bj after cum...Nice
After cum she bj me...waah
What a gem
Old 26-10-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
First time try hot water bj after cum...Nice
After cum she bj me...waah
What a gem
This hot water treatment after cumming, while not new but is a welcome signature move of this stable, from the older batch of Cheryl Molly to the current TT WW etc.

Love it.
Old 26-10-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
When is the last day of work for WaWa ?
Have yet to try her (JJ was my regular, followed by Joanne).
Thanks.
Wawa no last day, heard changing location next month
Old 26-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
When is the last day of work for WaWa ?
Have yet to try her (JJ was my regular, followed by Joanne).
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Wawa no last day, heard changing location next month
No break from work for wawa,
After last day op at current shop ard month end,
Following day start work in new location.
Old 27-10-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hopefully, the new place could also fit in the small sofa. Kind of like this concept.
Old 27-10-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Whole stable move or just her? Anyone know the exact date she move? After move, her number still the same?
Old 27-10-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
JJ and J are already back in China, only left Wawa at the current location I think. Who are in the "whole stable" ? Rose, ... ?
Ohhh, my bad then. Yea, I thought rose was in same location as them, or even the new on bro exchange is posting. So far I only saw J and Wawa there when I visit.
Old 27-10-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Made an appointment with her for 10pm last night, but my previous appointment ended earlier so I asked if I could come by earlier. She replied saying yes so I quickly made my way down.

Parking there on a Thursday at 9pm was almost impossible. Made 2 rounds before finding one.

Walked in and she was hiding behind a curtain, held my hand and led me to the room. I didn't even have time to take off my shoes before she starting folding my lil bro, kissing my neck. Made me hard before I even showered!

Went to the shower at the far end. Was hoping she would join based on a previous FR from another bro but sadly I showered alone (which is fine too).

Wawa was waiting for me outside and led me back to the room. Was told to sit on the sofa next to the bed. She turned on some sensual music and started her sexy striptease. I'm not one to get hard unless there's some form of physical contact, but damn... this girl got me rock hard without even touching me.

After she fully stripped, she got down on her knees and licked my balls and shaft. At this point I was on the edge already but I knew it was just the start.

She led me to the bed where she straddled me and started her fake lovemaking. Honestly it was so dangerously close and I had to keep telling myself to think with my big head and not do anything silly. Thankfully she stopped after a while and slowly made her way down south. She gave me one of the sloppiest BBBJ with so much suction and tongue action that it would have put a vacuum cleaner to shame.

I lost my soldiers to her after a while even though I wanted to enjoy her body more. I know that some bros here have some after shower action with Wawa but I had to rush home for a work call so I quickly showered, paid and left.

Honestly, location is a bit of an issue because of the parking (especially during peak hours or supper time). Hopefully with the move there will be better parking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1