The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sptan3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post

By left, hardly anyone does it anymore, especially in a place like batam... It is more prevalent if u are staying in ulu kampungs...
Thank you Bro for your prompt reply, anyway I'm staying at Batam Centre Area.

Hope all bros enjoy your stay in Batam, cheers!
Old 28-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The 1st map i use for Batam by Bro AV_Lover :

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=1....egency%20Hotel
that's a great map. More detailed than google.
Old 28-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo_965 View Post
For a 2D1N trip, roughly how much must my budget be?

Im looking to get a hotel, different room with a friend, and book a overnight girl.
Thanks for the help guys.
Book a girl overnight approximate 1 million ruppiah (sg$110)
Cheap motel about sg$30 a room
Ferry to n fro about sg$45
Massage about sg$35
Old 28-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
I will stay planet holidays . So any message can call into this hotel , or this in house already can get extra service massage ..
If i dont remember wrong (i got poor memories),the massage shop should be called Natural Spa (not in the cheong list) or something like that. Heard it is as good as Secret Spa or Majestic Spa which is also not in the cheong list and their price range are pretty close. It is gonna cost about between S$80-S$150 for a 90mins therapy treatment,hehehe...extra service? Not too sure about that. But i believe no bros will have the time to travel to Natural Spa in Planet Holiday Hotel just to test water if they are staying other hotels. But if you happen to stay there and plan to test out,do share with other bros here in this thread after you come back. Good or bad experience,we can all learn together.

Most sincere thanks to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
Another is this hotel got disco . It's is safe to go ?
Usually if I wan to pick gal in this disco just for fun and not overnight we allow full roam of them ?
Sorry,bro...i dont usually visit nightspot when in Batam so i am not very sure how to reply you. But a kind bro already shared his view replying to your post on Planet Disco below :

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...3#post12950433

Personal opinion here,i do not recommend anyone who considered themselves new or 1st timer to Batam scene to pick up girls/FL from nightspot,eg Disco,Clubs,Pubs,wechat etc. Safety 1st.

Good luck and hope enjoy your stay in Batam.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Oh yes. Tg Pinang. AliBaBa Discotek. Those fond memories
Hehehe...very unique name for a discotheque.

Ali Baba,confirm inside sure got more than 40 thieves...*joking*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Thx 4 "yr personal tipping table" guideline meant for newbies.
Thank you for appreciating the tipping table,they are my personal method of tipping the overnight girls i book while i am in Batam. No one should feel obliged to follow it or out of place if they dont. We go to Sillypore KTV Night Club today and tip a S$50 to S$100 anytime without blinking our eyes,what is 100k to 150k (S$11 to S$17) tipping when we are in Batam? The whole idea of my tipping table being used as a guide is to help 1st timer or bros who are new to understand the basics.

I dont think i have the capability to stop any bros from tipping 1 million rupiah and above,hehehe...

Quote:
A guide tat reli make sense to me even if it's common sense 4 the oldbies,but i tink those who wld ask are obviously new.
Like you mention earlier,everyone will have a 1st time (Virgin) in any cheong scene in any part of this earth.How much to tip are one of the MOST common Frequently Asked Question. And the audience of my Guide/s are very obviously Newbies/1st Time Batam visitors,hehehe...

Quote:
Bro Nono,beside yr "personal tipping table", this above msg serve as good reminder & it set me thinking abt "stupidity".
I believe everyone once in while surely will do stupid things,especially when i am still new to a place or environment.But when i know it is a stupid thing,i try to recognise it and will try my best not to repeat it.The worst that could ever happen is when i do stupid things,no one tells me or correct me or that my pride refuse to accept being corrected and i just keep repeating that stupid part of me for the rest of my life.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If i dont remember wrong (i got poor memories),the massage shop should be called Natural Spa (not in the cheong list) or something like that. Heard it is as good as Secret Spa or Majestic Spa which is also not in the cheong list and their price range are pretty close. It is gonna cost about between S$80-S$150 for a 90mins therapy treatment,hehehe...extra service? Not too sure about that. But i believe no bros will have the time to travel to Natural Spa in Planet Holiday Hotel just to test water if they are staying other hotels. But if you happen to stay there and plan to test out,do share with other bros here in this thread after you come back. Good or bad experience,we can all learn together.
Most of these spas are high class places, where both woman and men massage. Unless you ask them to come to room massage, unlikely to get any specials.

Also, prices in Hotel Spa/Massage are generally higher than outside massage. Therefore it is advisable to get it outside unless u want in room services.

Massge joints can also send their massage ladies to your hotel room as well. With some extra charges. for transport.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Formosa Hotel opp money changer exchange rate at 9710 rupiah for 1 Sin$ at abt 1130 am indo timing !!

I tinking nw can still get minimum 9700 leh!!
Ha!ha!Ha!...today 1 sin $ can change 9770 at indo timing 1pm !!

change,dnt change,change,dnt change,change,dnt change,change,dnt change,change,dnt change,change,dnt change....Ha!ha!ha!....

i go change a bit first. See tomrow hw.

Lucky my hotel rm rate still same price.
Old 28-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogman View Post
I am arriving Nagoya tomorrow for work but am free until the next day around 2pm. I booked a room at the Harmoni in the NED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogman View Post
Thanks Fishingman. There are several M.E. across from Formosa when looking from hotel. Which one gave you the better rate. I am arriving Thursday for an overnighter so happy to buy you a beer if you recommend a good NED hangout to meet!
bless u too,u come tomrow on wed & go back sin again & then come again thu? how cm u go & cm back again & then go again? waste many money on ferry lei.

Tks u for invistation & wan treat me beer,i cannot accept. I in btm met friend enjoy better with 1 person + 1 friend. No meet up with u,very sorry abt it.

Wen u go money changer opp formosa,don't go one shop ask price only. Mus go at lest 3 shps asking rate first,then chosey the best shp with best rate. No beter or best money changer shp in btm. Got many shps,so mus always ask few shps.

Uncle will chose the shps with ugliest girl inside to change money bcs ugly girl shp don't wan lose business to pretty girl shp. So uncle first will ask pretty girl shp first & talk talk there,then go ugly girl shp,the price will be better.

bless u again
Old 28-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
$526 for a hotel?? wow i can stay there for 2 days with that amount
526 if stay inside $24 dju dju hotel can stay for more than 20 nites

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogobatam View Post
Its good he gives us an idea, so most of us wont give too much, in turn cause their cravings for higher tips in long run.
Tis one is human nature,sure wen u give her 1 inch she surely ask u for 3 inch. Better exorcise sm self control during tipping for ownself gd better then no self control too.

Quote:
And lastly,dont end up like this man who married an Indonesia Wife and the wife runaway with all his money later. I have already seen one in real life at my office building who is a cleaner but at least that guy gets to pass away smoothly in Sillypore tho penniless. Its been a year+ already...time really flies...
Tis one no happen only in indonesia,it happen in many country like china,philipine,vietnam. To me,tis is purely man stupid & ego something wrong. No girls fault,but the man fault.

Quote:
In general,one of the basic rules for me on the Batam cheonging game is to avoid over-paying more than one should (even other countries also same) ,even if it is considered "dirt cheap" in Sillypore term. So many rich tourists from all over the World visited China,but ONLY Sillypore tourists are being branded MOST Stupid by the tourist guide and worse still...Sillyporean are also being called stupid by a foreign prostitute in Sillypore.
Wen i read tis,i really laugh out loud. This 2 news realli make sinkapore men famous liao. But recently also got many sinkapore single women kena the love scam & i hear the money involve quite a lot.

http://digital.asiaone.com/digital/n...web-love-scams

So not jus sinkapore men kena only,sinkapore women also not so clever.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hehehe...very unique name for a discotheque.

Ali Baba,confirm inside sure got more than 40 thieves...*joking*
I was one of the 40 thieves. Cos i love to curi ayam in AliBaBa.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I guess many will be crossing the waters during the long weekend.

Have fun.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Delta Price rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyocca View Post
Anyone has delta price rates?

Can't find it on website
About Rp450,000 for 3 session (2hr 15 min) standard room no bath including HJ
About Rp750,000 for 3 session (2hr 15 min) suite room with bath including HJ

Hope that helps.
Old 28-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Delta Price rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Hope that helps.
Apa khabar mas ! Long time no see your postings?
Old 28-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Agree.....just tat chionging no longer on agenda.....but trips to see how Batam has transformed...esp with good value cruisine.....I'm itching now....
Hehehe...all the more you should ease that itch,since Batam was known as one of the best value in cheonging or even shopping.

- S$48 to go and be back by Horizon Ferry
- 2 star Hotel stay can be as low as about S$24 (pretty new Dju Dju Hotel)
- basic food for 1 pax is around 35k with drinks
- if you smoke/drink,this part no need for me to say more,hehehe...
- massage per hour is between 50k to 120k depending on places (exclude special)
- special service in massage price is hj-100k fj-200k,SYT add 50k or if there is any VAS like bbbj,full roaming,BM etc..just add another 50k if you feel ok
- overnight girl booking joint no need say much also cos its all stated here.
- if you only want to tour Batam :
Quote:
29. Batam's Places of Interest (non-cheonging place,just plainly for sightseeing)
Simply mix and match your preferred choices,bro....oh yes,i hope you are not thinking i am trying to sell Batam to you. No,i am definitely not. I am just trying to tempt you out of your retirement,hehehe...

Quote:
.....all were giving $2 hongbao to the singer for her to sing their songs.....except one bro who gave $20 tip. Immediately, the whole group rag him for spoiling the market....but it was a honest mistake as he didn't catch my advice...and as we were all friends.........no ill feelings....
Yea,history has shown us,newbies being newbie sure will make small mistakes for the 1st few times when comes to cheonging. Whats more important is recognizing these mistake/s and not making them again.

Quote:
One friend was going around the village `sampling' the girls...ie, checking out their breasts, etc.....no charge; only when he decide on one....need he pay.
Wah! Reading this part really make me drool leh. Free sampling of girls before the buying. Today's world,where got such a thing? The most let you see but surely cannot even touch. Wait,i think there is...only in supermarket (non-sex related)...lol. I believe competition must have been stiff for the girls and OKT during those time.

Today the stiff competition (in Batam) is more towards foreign Men versus foreign Men with each of them trying to out-do one another to see WHO is the Richest of them all.

Quote:
During tat time, only a handful of customers...ie, us only and a few locals...thus,the girls practically were trying to pull u in to their longhouse. When we were there, the girls will call out `Orang Baru'(new pple) but I had one friend, who is tall and thin...and they call him `Panjang'....but near the end the trip at the village...they were calling him Ice cream man.......think u know why.....
Hmm...i see the supply of girls was much greater than the demand during your time hence there is such heavy competition. In Batam today,i believe most joints just cater for a little supply over the demand hence during certain time of the day,the joint wont have many girls left to choose. It is only during weekends and public holiday where i see the demand will nearly hit beyond the supply.

And if there are chance of a leftovers,the leftover are those well...really "leftovers". Take it or have none at all,hehehe...

Quote:
...the two villages were merged into one but the nbr of girls have been reduced....and the price has gone up(inflation).
The number of working girls definitely has drop tremendously when i make a comparison between your time and today. I will say about 65% drop in numbers?

About inflation,I remember one of my mum's friend who runs a few factories in Jakarta once told me,increasing his factory worker's salary is like giving them a pay-cut. He increase their salary today base on S$ from S$1 to S$1.05,2mrow their IDR currency drops to an exchange rate of S$0.95. And it become a salary drop for the indo workers even tho they are still very happy with their salary increase. Over time,they realise their daily necessities also become more expensive and when some becomes more educated and understand how these inflation works,they start revolting (protesting).

Hehehe...i used to stay in Jakarta when i was a kid about 30+ years ago when my parent works there. Those years when 2 juta or 3 juta can buy a 2 storey house and we have to smuggle Chinese Newspaper from Sillypore thru Indo,their Jakarta Airport has no air-conditioner back then,watching HK Chinese Drama require the use of head-phone,also can see people (men and women) naked bathing between the very big drains that divide the the 2 way roads right at the heart of the city.

Quote:
Tanjung Pinang was not only known for the villages but also the more laid back and good cheap seafood as Batam was being `invaded' by S'porean food businesses...which upped the prices.....though cheap by S'pore standard.......but not so if compared to Tanjung Pinang.
Hehehe...i am allergic to sea food,so i guess sea food wasnt my priority. I am sure a lot sea restaurants serves good and cheap sea food at the outskirt of Batam's NED. But i prefer their ayam (chicken)...erm...ayam as in those ayam that are edible kind. I actually dont have much of a variety to choose from if i minus seafood,beef and vegetable from my diet,hehehe...

I eat to live.

Quote:
I love to read the Batam section bec of bros like u and others who genuinely contributed ur FRs with no underlying agenda other than to help fellow bros enjoy themselves .
Thank you,thank you.

i was once a newbie,and am still one in many ways when it comes to Batam. So base on my character,i love picking up information online which is often incomplete,and fix these informations to form an ideal completed puzzle,hehehe...honestly,even the guides and summaries that are on my signature,they are not perfect yet and one day i will fine-tune them to my own definition of perfection.

And becos i consider myself a newbie,my state of mind remains that way,with that i can then better understand what newbies are looking for and their thereafter questions,which i answered it all w/o them even asking. Oh,i play RPG games too,i read RPG guides online...so you see my summaries and guides having those RPG images (maps,photos illustration etc),hehehe...

Batam island has become like a Real Life RPG to me,and one of the "thing" most RPG player feared most is the Game Moderator,hehehe...and in Batam, it is called the law enforcer aka Policeman. So if you notice be it in Batam or writing in this forum,i try my best to avoid breaking the law or get myself framed for breaking one,hehehe...likewise for my RPG games too...lol.

Apparently i have "Levelled-Up" in Batam over time...lol.

Quote:
No worries......I still occasionally venture out....but only with like minded kakis as it's always fun with small groups.
Yes,cheonging with like-minded frens is always the BEST! Especially those that shares the same cheonging frequency as you. I have happen to met a handful of such good bros in this thread,but most have chosen to remain anonymous and i need to respect that. Most has turned from newbies to regulars to Batam today,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz came Back from Batam..1 day 1 night there,manage to Try KEYZHA massage, read nonos FR that there's Sensual Body Massage there...so since I'm an addict for massages,I went for a Try. The only Sensual Body Massage I tried is at OCEAN...glad I tried KEYZHA..cuz in my opinion its much better than OCEANs. MY FR-

Massage Place- KEYZHA
Girl Name- Vivian
Age- 20+/quite young
Massage Package- 308k (they called it Package O)/consists of Traditional Massage+Vital it as Massage+Body Massage and Bath)

Traditional Massage- 7/10 (nice but I prefer if she use a bit more strength)

Sensual Massage -8.5/10 (she pour a lot of oil onto my body and uses her boobs to rub the back m front of my body skillfully,juz watching her with her boobs running against my body...turns me on)

Vitalitas 9.5/10 (I would give her perfect score,but nothing is perfect haha...this one is the best, the way she massage my Penis..its like she knows my weakness,she kinda torture me.in a good way...she will rub my balls and shafts n to the head...juz as you feel hard and feel like you can't tahan..she will slow down again...and then do it all over and over again....the feel is heavenly)

As for Specials-..She quote 500k for FJ and 200k HJ-...I bargain and told her I'm only willing to pay 100k HJ n 250k FJ-/told her I can't tahan and it will only take a while for me to cum. End up agree 250k....so yeah nothing great about the FJ..only lasted like 5mins.

Will I return? Yes ...hell yes, there's a promo that if u visit and take up the 0 package three times...you get a free package free.
Old 29-04-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread