The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 13-02-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
does anyone know if antivice conduct random check to make sure those girls on MC for STD are not working?
I don’t think AV will spot check on this ! Even if the girl want the OKT also won’t allow it !if not license will be revoked.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

any interesting news for this house recently?
Old 17-02-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
does anyone know if antivice conduct random check to make sure those girls on MC for STD are not working?
Yes, they do.
Old 19-02-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Tried 3
Looks: 6.5/10 Smiley milf
Figure: 6.5/10 Tiniest in ths house <1.5m
Boobs: 6.5/10 B-cup. Dont like to be touched According to her, She took some medicine to stop menses, thus causing boobs to feel painful.
Abalone: 6.5/10
CBJ: 7.5/10 Quite long
FJ: 6.5/10 Accomadating
Attitude: 9/10 Most polite WL
GFE: 7/10 Can speak Mandarin very well
RTF: Maybe...
Tipping: No

Tried list: 23, 26, 7, 12, 15, 18, 3
Next target list: 10, 5, 9, 19, 16, 25
但是我的问题是...我没钱

Last edited by havana; 21-02-2023 at 12:14 AM.
Old 20-02-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

was told that g7 is on leave today, bummer
Old 24-02-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They could drop by spot check in plain-clothes acting as customers also nobody know…
Old 24-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave997319 View Post
Correct. Especially those after monthly routine check-up. Can be sperms on throat, pussy or std on throat. Need to rest 7 days.

At JM14, don’t know what colour … meant check up this week and they normally do provide BBBJ for 5 to 7 days ( not sure how long)

Or only provide to VIP guest.
JM14 girls preparing for health checks will have white number tags as opposed to a “ready to fight” pink colour one..
Old 24-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
They could drop by spot check in plain-clothes acting as customers also nobody know…
Those were umpteen years ago strategy..... nowadays they do not do that anymore for all the "legal" brothels. They have pushed the responsibilities to the OKTs and will just closed down the house for any infringments or revoke the license for more serious offences.
That's why all the OKTs no matter how kuailan .... will balls shrink and become super docile when they hear that AV wants to speak to them. Immediately drop everything just to return call to the Mdm.

Of course for those "illegal" brothels..... then the cat and mouse games are still on.
Old 26-02-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
JM14 girls preparing for health checks will have white number tags as opposed to a “ready to fight” pink colour one..
2038 have?
Old 26-02-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Any recommendation for a bbbj cim young girl? Prefer cim than sex. Thanks
Old 26-02-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Meaning? Dont really catch the meaning
Old 26-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
2038 have?
Not that i know of…
Old 26-02-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Meaning? Dont really catch the meaning
Meaning their routine health check is coming soon and they will refrain from doing bbbj or other “risky stunts” lest they fail the test…
Old 26-02-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SexCrazedLoser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried G18. G7 was taken away by a customer b4 me. Oh well.

Looksise she looks in her late 20s, but wont call her pre-milf. Personally quite hot imo. Most girls in this house are at least an 8 imo

Went up to her room. Standard sop shower. Then she catbath me. Very solid maybe a bit too soft but still enjoyable. Slowly she inched to my cock and licked the area besides my balls. My sweet spot. Nearly cum to bbbj. Luckily i stopped her and asked her to cap on. Unfortuanely for some reason, when she riding you the angle makes her loik go from an 9 to a 11/10. Idk how but she looked so damn HOT. I came just after 10 pumps.

While I was dressing up, I considered maybe extending for a second round, but seeing as she fully dressed alr, I decided bot to. Something I end up regretting as I soon felt horny again.

9/10 will RTF for sure

Last edited by SexCrazedLoser; 27-02-2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old 27-02-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Hi guys. Anymore ladies petite like G3?
My favourite girl from L16H15 just left.. Waaa sian

Points will be returned
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1