The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 22-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Michelle H02R16

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro... you are the one inside her room at about 6 ?
I was there.. walking around at about 6pm... walk for 30 minutes... her room always closed

KNN... I walked outside, and u busy fucking inside

no offence
Haha! None taken Bro!

Yes, I was the one! Guilty as charged!

Cheers.
Old 22-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

I wish to thank Bro steamer for his kindness and generosity. In return I will do good and contribute more. I shall be in full active duty once again by next week. Hehe.

I thank you!
Old 22-07-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro... you are the one inside her room at about 6 ?
I was there.. walking around at about 6pm... walk for 30 minutes... her room always closed

KNN... I walked outside, and u busy fucking inside

no offence
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Haha! None taken Bro!

Yes, I was the one! Guilty as charged!

Cheers.
Bro fornicator, reading through the posts it shows you have RTF H02R16 three times already since last Saturday?! Whoa! And Da S in between. You really are something Bro! Someone to look up to. I wish I could keep up! Haha!

I thank you.
Old 22-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Bro fornicator, reading through the posts it shows you have RTF H02R16 three times already since last Saturday?! Whoa! And Da S in between. You really are something Bro! Someone to look up to. I wish I could keep up! Haha!

I thank you.
Bro austin69, thank you for your comments and kind words.

Sorry if I'm a bit aggressive but my "appetite" for sex keeps growing and growing. I know I have said before that I will try and control myself but I guess it is not working. Sigh.
I am sure Bro U-Da-Man understands what I'm going through. My Bro here also has a big "appetite". Hope you don't mind I mention you Bro U-Da-Man, I meant that as a complement! Peace!

Someone to look up to? No, please lah. We all same-same here, Bros helping each other.

You want to keep up? Give it some time and you will. But then again Bro, I think no need. This is not a race to the finish line. Just relax and enjoy the ride. And make sure you make the most of every opportunity you get because as the saying goes, "opportunity doesn't knock twice".

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

P.S.

I have noticed your change in tone and attitude in your posts. Keep it up and points will surely come your way, which I think has already started.

Same.
Old 22-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wish to thank Bro steamer for his kindness and generosity. In return I will do good and contribute more. I shall be in full active duty once again by next week. Hehe.

I thank you!
Bro parkour! Sir, how are you?! Thank you for your kindness and generosity. Same with Bro steamer, in return I will do good and yes I will try my best to keep it up. I will be back to my cheonging ways soon as I am just tied up with work.

I thank you.
Old 22-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

I thank you!
Quote:
Bro parkour! Sir, how are you?! Thank you for your kindness and generosity. Same with Bro steamer, in return I will do good and yes I will try my best to keep it up. I will be back to my cheonging ways soon as I am just tied up with work.

I thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
P.S.

I have noticed your change in tone and attitude in your posts. Keep it up and points will surely come your way, which I think has already started.
Oh my goodness!!! Yes, this has got to be it, this is the bomb! Now I am really humbled by what is happening!

Bro TBogard, Sir, thank you also for your kindness and generosity!

Indeed what other Bros said here is true. Respect and good manners plus sincere and honest FRs and my efforts and contributions will be realized.

I will work really hard to join the ranks of Bros alvin36, jacky43, fornicator and U-Da-Man. But this time I will be more careful and not to overdo it as I have done before and for which I am really sorry.

I have learned a lot from the Bros I have mentioned above so I am also thanking you all. Not to forget, thank you also Bro hurricane2004.

And now, I believe, the time has come to share what I have learned.

PT.....here I come!

I thank you.

Last edited by austin69; 22-07-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old 22-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh my goodness!!! Yes, this has got to be it, this is the bomb! Now I am really humbled by what is happening!

Bro TBogard, Sir, thank you also for your kindness and generosity!

Indeed what other Bros said here is true. Respect and good manners plus sincere and honest FRs and my efforts and contributions will be realized.

I will work really hard to join the ranks of Bros alvin36, jacky43, fornicator and U-Da-Man. But this time I will be more careful and not to overdo it as I have done before and for which I am really sorry.

I have learned a lot from the Bros I have mentioned above so I am also thanking you all. Not to forget, thank you also Bro hurricane2004.

And now, I believe, the time has come to share what I have learned.

PT.....here I come!

I thank you.
Bro Austin... relax... just share what you experienced in PT. Share what you see, or what you like and dislike. As long as is your personal taste/habit/likings... we will appreciate and enjoy your post. But dont over do. Cheers
Old 22-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Austin... relax... just share what you experienced in PT. Share what you see, or what you like and dislike. As long as is your personal taste/habit/likings... we will appreciate and enjoy your post. But dont over do. Cheers
Bro alvin36, a big thank you to you! I knew from the start that I can count on you. Thank you Sir for your support.

My FR will follow right after this post.

I thank you.
Old 22-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

After missing Petain for a couple of weeks, finally today I decide to pay a visit there. I reach there about 6.50pm right after work. I was rushing there before 8pm. Just like a lost tourist, I was holding a print out of Petain List where I print it out in the office before I come... hehe

My target was the tall chicks. I was looking for Super, but not around, then Inter also not around. Same goes for Vivi and Violet... Carol, Diamond all also not around. Then I pass by H11R3. I saw an attractive tall lady. Immediately I scan through my list. Hey... the lady is called JJ. Without any hesitation, I walk in.

Basically everything was pretty SOP. This lady is good looking. Long brownish/black hair. She got a bit of tummy, and small boobs as well. Not for boob lovers, however she got smooth skin.

She started off with some nipple sucking, lift up your legs and give deep AR. This is something that I need to highlight. Her AR is really really good. She use her tongue to penetrate my asshole. Feel so damn good. Then she do a BJ instead of BBBJ.

She really give a bloody good suction. Eventhough with CD on, however she still manage to make me rock hard. Thumbs up for her!

Without any hesitation, I ask her to sit on top of me. While rocking, she bend down and sucks my nipples. I was damn steam. Then follow by me on top and doggie. I keep on looking at the side mirror. Her reaction really make me steam. I go try to FK her, but she only allow light kiss on her lips.

Then, I requested her to give me a BBBJ+CIM, she politely decline. No choice I ask her to sit on top fucking and suck my nipples. Finally I release all my load in her (with CD on course)

We have a small chat. She told me that she don't do BBBJ because of the STD. She even told me that 4 girls from Petain already send back after they are are detected with throat STD. That's why she wanna be safe. I respect her decision and promise her to come back.

Today I really have a good fuck!!!

Name: JJ
Face: 8/10
Height: 170cm
Body: 7/10 (small boobs and a bit tummy fat. however she really have a nice ass)
FK: Light kiss
BBBJ: No
BJ: 9/10
CIM: No
FJ: 9/10 (very very accomodating)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Definitely
Damge: Only $40

Bros... does anyone know where is Super? I really really want to try her. And also Inter as well. I have been searching high and low for both of them, but no around. Too bad...
Old 22-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

In the midst of my heavy workload, I made a pledge to myself that I will give justice to the support that senior Bros has given to me lately. Thank you all!

I went to PT and I hope Bros will give their approval to my FR. I have also gathered information as to who have just went on 1 month leave. So Bro fornicator, I think you're going to have some updating to do later hehe.

On my way, I have not one idea as to who my target will be. Come what may, I thought. As i entered the alley it was already about 7:00pm. Passed by H02, Michelle is working, last call probably. In H10,, Judy was available but I pass. H12, inner lane nobody working. Same with H16 except for Ivy.

Then I chanced upon H11 and thought about Ah May. Hell, why not. It's been a while since I RTF and I need some serious BBBJ. Bro slashGNR, take note!

Ah May - H11R09

She was working so I waited about 10 minutes. WHen the door opened she welcomed me inside her room and we exchanged pleasantries. I gave her the fee and we stripped and went straight to washing. As she washed me I was groping her fleshy ass cheeks and would shift to carress her medium breasts and fine tune her small and pointy nipples.

I was asked to lie down first while she fixed herself. Then it was time and she climed into bed and straightaway she sucked my right nipple followed by the left. After getting her fill, she was kissing my torso until she reached the head of my cock! She kissed and licked and sucked. After a while she raised both my legs and administered AR, shiok! Then she ball lick and suck me! Wow! She was great! Then it was high time for her noisy BBBJ. Why I say noisy is because she makes this kissing sounds while administering BBBJ. Me lying down and she on all fours, then she shift to my right side and stopped to suck some more. For a while there I thought she was giving me 69! After that she asked me to sit at the bedside and she knelt in front of me and she sucked away! Damn, I thought I was going to explode! The whole exercise easily took around 15 minutes! She is not a time watcher.

Luckily, she stooped at the right time and capped me for FJ, great! So we both climbed to bed in missionary position and almost immediately my cock went inside of her pussy while our tongues was engrossed in some heavy tongue wrestling! After a couple of rounds of piak-piaking, I came and boy was it great!

After the session she was really cool by wrapping a towel on her body and lighted up a smoke and read the papers while I was washing. After I have put on my clothes she offered me a stcik of cigarette and I was glad do accept.

Overall rating I will give an 8/10. Her ups points was her superb BBBJ and her down points were no 69 and got a bit of armpit hair.

RTF is yes, why? Her superb services all for $30 only!

In my next post are the WLs that went on leave.

I thank you.
Old 23-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Bros... does anyone know where is Super? I really really want to try her. And also Inter as well. I have been searching high and low for both of them, but no around. Too bad...
Nice FR Bro, I tried JJ before and she used to give BBBJ.

As for Super she usually start work 11:30am and knock off from work around 6:30 or 7:00pm, so you have to be early. Inter I'm not sure.

I thank you.
Old 23-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Update, WLs on leave:

Jenny - H11R01, Ah Leng - H11R10, start work 23 August
Julia - H11R04, start work 27 August
Joey - H12R15, start work 31 August

I thank you.
Old 23-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Update, WLs on leave:

I thank you.
Thanks for ur info
Old 23-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I concur with Bro alvin36. Stay on track and you will do just fine.

I can see that your points are rising. Hmmm...2 more points and you will get power 1. That means you can ups and zaps a Bro with 1 point.

Keep it up Bro austin 69 and work hard for that 2 remaining points, I'm sure you will get your power in due time.

Cheers.
Old 23-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
In the midst of my heavy workload, I made a pledge to myself that I will give justice to the support that senior Bros has given to me lately. Thank you all!

I went to PT and I hope Bros will give their approval to my FR. I have also gathered information as to who have just went on 1 month leave. So Bro fornicator, I think you're going to have some updating to do later hehe.

On my way, I have not one idea as to who my target will be. Come what may, I thought. As i entered the alley it was already about 7:00pm. Passed by H02, Michelle is working, last call probably. In H10,, Judy was available but I pass. H12, inner lane nobody working. Same with H16 except for Ivy.

Then I chanced upon H11 and thought about Ah May. Hell, why not. It's been a while since I RTF and I need some serious BBBJ. Bro slashGNR, take note!

Ah May - H11R09

She was working so I waited about 10 minutes. WHen the door opened she welcomed me inside her room and we exchanged pleasantries. I gave her the fee and we stripped and went straight to washing. As she washed me I was groping her fleshy ass cheeks and would shift to carress her medium breasts and fine tune her small and pointy nipples.

I was asked to lie down first while she fixed herself. Then it was time and she climed into bed and straightaway she sucked my right nipple followed by the left. After getting her fill, she was kissing my torso until she reached the head of my cock! She kissed and licked and sucked. After a while she raised both my legs and administered AR, shiok! Then she ball lick and suck me! Wow! She was great! Then it was high time for her noisy BBBJ. Why I say noisy is because she makes this kissing sounds while administering BBBJ. Me lying down and she on all fours, then she shift to my right side and stopped to suck some more. For a while there I thought she was giving me 69! After that she asked me to sit at the bedside and she knelt in front of me and she sucked away! Damn, I thought I was going to explode! The whole exercise easily took around 15 minutes! She is not a time watcher.

Luckily, she stooped at the right time and capped me for FJ, great! So we both climbed to bed in missionary position and almost immediately my cock went inside of her pussy while our tongues was engrossed in some heavy tongue wrestling! After a couple of rounds of piak-piaking, I came and boy was it great!

After the session she was really cool by wrapping a towel on her body and lighted up a smoke and read the papers while I was washing. After I have put on my clothes she offered me a stcik of cigarette and I was glad do accept.

Overall rating I will give an 8/10. Her ups points was her superb BBBJ and her down points were no 69 and got a bit of armpit hair.

RTF is yes, why? Her superb services all for $30 only!

In my next post are the WLs that went on leave.

I thank you.
Quote:
Update, WLs on leave:

I thank you.
Bro, not bad! Good FR and thanks for info on WLs on leave. Good contribution and effort. Keep it up.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1