The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-02-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

It was certainly a commanding performance displayed by the reds team . The whole team gel together and work hard for each other. You can see that there was team work . The team played well when certain players were dropped to the bench .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-02-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Didn't bet on this cause my friend busy playing 21. Without Lorven and Moreno but with VVD, Liverpool's defense looks better... I am just worry, with Moreno back, stubborn Klopp will play his god son and bench Robertson.

BTW, why u ignoring Liverpoolclown??
That is good you never bet . With a nick like that and pretending to be a Liverpool fan what do you expect . Ah Gong hoped that Klopp will continue to use Robertson at left back . He is definitely much better than Moreno . Another good buy from FSG .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

10 games to go... Our destiny is still in our own hands!

Liverpool FC

Newcastle United (H)
Manchester United (A)
Watford (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Everton (A)
Bournemouth (H)
WBA (A)
Stoke City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Brighton (H)

Manchester United

Crystal Palace (A)
Liverpool (H)
WHU (A)
Swansea City (H)
Manchester City (A)
WBA (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Arsenal (H)
Brighton (A)
Watford (H)

Tottenham Hotspur

Huddersfield Town (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Newcastle United (H)
Chelsea (A)
Stoke City (A)
Manchester City (H)
Brighton (A)
Watford (H)
WBA (A)
Leicester City (H)

Chelsea

Manchester City (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Burnley (A)
Tottenham Hotspur (H)
WHU (H)
Southampton (A)
Huddersfield Town (H)
Swansea City (A)
Liverpool (H)
Newcastle United (A)
Old 26-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

The teams from 2nd to 5th are all separated by 2 points each. This is very tight and anything can happen in 1 game.

Klopp and the players must stay very focus and get the maximum points. We can still finish 2nd and make it the final of Champions League.
Old 27-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
The teams from 2nd to 5th are all separated by 2 points each. This is very tight and anything can happen in 1 game.

Klopp and the players must stay very focus and get the maximum points. We can still finish 2nd and make it the final of Champions League.
From your lips to the ears of GOD
From your legs to into many GOALS
Old 28-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

The top four in the Premier League will gain direct passage into the Champions League group stages, UEFA has confirmed.

The changes are set to be introduced for the start of the 2018-19 competition, which will also see the top four teams in Spain, Italy and Germany skip the qualifying rounds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...up-stages.html
Old 28-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
The top four in the Premier League will gain direct passage into the Champions League group stages, UEFA has confirmed.

The changes are set to be introduced for the start of the 2018-19 competition, which will also see the top four teams in Spain, Italy and Germany skip the qualifying rounds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...up-stages.html
Yes bro.

Looks like more talented players willing to join Liverpool. Hopefully Klopp gets his man in summer transfer.

Allison goal keeper is his top choice.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 28-02-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Now that Moreno is back from injury I hope I can continue playing for the team .
Old 01-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should Moreno plays winger?

With him and Robertson, they can interchange at will. Both can bomb forward and defend. Robertson though defends much better.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We should sign Stefan de Vrij as he will leave on a free transfer.
Use our Dutch players Wijnaldum and Virgil van Dink plus CL games to lure him.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

As someone had just said every game remaining should be treated like a final .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong hoped that the team can pick up another 3 points . But Rafa is good at defending .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Like what i gather Klopp said last week, don't care whether the opposing side hits the bar four times, Karius makes a couple of amazing saves and we grind out a 1-0 win.

All that matters now till the end of the season are those 3 precious points for each of the remaining ten EPL matches starting with the one against Newcastle tonight.

Also like what Klopp said yesterday, we have already given Rafa his 'presents', so no more 'presents' tonight
Old 03-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa is back at Anfield!
New vs Old,
pro Klopp supporters vs pro Benitez supporters in this thread that led to squabble about betting and beggar/s.
Build team from the front vs build team from the back,
who will prevail, we will know tomorrow morning.

PS: Anyone betting on a Newcastle win?
Old 03-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post

PS: Anyone betting on a Newcastle win?
I will be eating for Rafa.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1