The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
Kana carrot. If paying 200rm I rather go ktv where you get the action in the room. And when they tell you they are going home, they are actually jumping to another table and source for new customers. So many girls tell me they are going home when after that saw them downstairs drinking at another table. Cool, isn't it? Those butterfly alot and keep missing, 30rm max for me. When you give 200, they will pressure other customer to give 200 and slowly set standard rate to 200. Isn't worth.
The popiahs in Texas are learning the tricks of their partners in Thai Club in Kuala Lumpur.

RM50 and more and butterfied liked crazy in both Texas and Thai Club.

Last edited by Yokosi; 25-05-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Old 25-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Earthman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocterYoung View Post
What beer can cost RM60.00 ....... made of gold barley ........
No need to be so scarastic, just ask politely. Looks like u never been to Texas, so no need to act smart. FYI, One tower or one bucket used to cost RM50 now RM60, u understand now? It is still very cheap compared to outside pubs but the tower beer sucks.
Old 25-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
The popiahs in Texas are learning the tricks of their partners in Thai Club in Kuala Lumpur.

RM50 and more and butterfied liked crazy in both Texas and Thai Club.
Yes bro, u are absolutely correct. I used to pay less than RM50 in Texas but nowadays if less than RM50 kau peh kau bu. Had same experience in Thai pub in KL previously. Haven't been thai pub for some time, maybe expecting more.
Old 25-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, butterfly a lot I gave 20-30. If stay longer ones I gave 50. 200 for those sit in bar and end up in hotel for short-time

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Excited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The beer at Texas at 60RM for 5 bottles of Heninken is really very cheap. Try finding a pub in Singapore for that price. What did I do for RM50? Just hug and chat only lo. But, somehow the default amount seems to be RM50. The inflation rate in JB is climbing very fast hor.
Old 26-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthman View Post
Yes bro, u are absolutely correct. I used to pay less than RM50 in Texas but nowadays if less than RM50 kau peh kau bu. Had same experience in Thai pub in KL previously. Haven't been thai pub for some time, maybe expecting more.
In Thai clubs but not in the Thai Club with Viets....... no tips to the thai puyings but drink only my ordered tequilas........and not diluted............ but real tequilas..........their throats go " hot " after finishing the glasses. To cool down their hot throats, my dripping saliva and my itchy tongue ......all ready for DFK . I don't buy diluted shitty tequilas.

Now no like kau peh kau bu popiahs in puds. They talked too much regarding more money.
Old 27-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited View Post
The beer at Texas at 60RM for 5 bottles of Heninken is really very cheap. Try finding a pub in Singapore for that price. What did I do for RM50? Just hug and chat only lo. But, somehow the default amount seems to be RM50. The inflation rate in JB is climbing very fast hor.
Cheap or not is really relative. That is a tax-free zone and hence all the alcohol sold in that area is tax free. The issue is if the pub is earning excessive profit from consumers. The impact to us Singaporean is in truth marginal but we need to spare a thought for the local there. A 10rm increase is a 16% increase and that is a significant increase for an area where the median income is only about 3,000rm a month.

The truth is that we Singaporean are spoiling the market wherever we go. It is true that 50rm is the new norm and this is really because of us Singaporean. Local will have no qualms paying 20-30rm and the girls will have no issues with taking these amount. Once they know we are Singaporean, their expectation automatically move to minimum of 50rm. Most of them work in Singapore at Jalan Besar or Joo Chiat at some point and they know the norm in these places is S$30. So 50rm is cheap to us they will think.

My point is we should spare a thought for others sharing the same field. Cheers.
Old 27-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Cheap or not is really relative. That is a tax-free zone and hence all the alcohol sold in that area is tax free. The issue is if the pub is earning excessive profit from consumers. The impact to us Singaporean is in truth marginal but we need to spare a thought for the local there. A 10rm increase is a 16% increase and that is a significant increase for an area where the median income is only about 3,000rm a month.

The truth is that we Singaporean are spoiling the market wherever we go. It is true that 50rm is the new norm and this is really because of us Singaporean. Local will have no qualms paying 20-30rm and the girls will have no issues with taking these amount. Once they know we are Singaporean, their expectation automatically move to minimum of 50rm. Most of them work in Singapore at Jalan Besar or Joo Chiat at some point and they know the norm in these places is S$30. So 50rm is cheap to us they will think.

My point is we should spare a thought for others sharing the same field. Cheers.
I dunno why so many bros are paying RM$50 to these girls..... I still pay RM$20 for the butterflies and if they don't like it I take back the money. Who cares if they kpkb.... we are the ones who call the shots. I will only give RM$50 if the girl sit with me all night and allow "hands on" playability...... or if she bring me for extra "specials".

It is a misconception that these girls will avoid you next time as they know your stinginess as I have never been given the cold shoulder on subsequent visits. On the contrary the girls know what my style is and often up their service level when they sit with me.
Old 28-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
duncecap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going there later in the evening. Anyone coming along?
Old 29-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncecap View Post
I'm going there later in the evening. Anyone coming along?
Any FR to give?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Smile Re: The Zon

Heard from girl last nite Texas raided 6 girls caught around 6pm. Looks like strong winds ahead.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heard from girl last nite Texas raided 6 girls caught around 6pm. Looks like strong winds ahead.
Heard from friend raided on Sunday too

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

agreed, this should be the way!
show the gals who's the boss.
we pay money to be happy, not to pander to them.
how much tips given should be up to cheongsters.
and it's up to cheongsters to pay around the market price instead of spoiling market.
Old 31-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
The usual annual pre-puasa cleanup.
The raids will intensify in the days leading up to the fasting month and then taper off after hari raya.

No joint is safe during this period and one OKT has told me he will not be bringing in any girls from this week until puasa is over as he anticipate his operation will definitely be targeted and he is gonna lose money. So he is taking a break and going to LOS for the next 4 weeks.
Old 31-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
The impact to us Singaporean is in truth marginal but we need to spare a thought for the local there. A 10rm increase is a 16% increase and that is a significant increase....

The truth is that we Singaporean are spoiling the market wherever we go. It is true that 50rm is the new norm and this is really because of us Singaporean. Local will have no qualms paying 20-30rm and the girls will have no issues with taking these amount. Once they know we are Singaporean, their expectation automatically move to minimum of 50rm......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
....one OKT has told me he will not be bringing in any girls from this week until puasa is over as he anticipate his operation will definitely be targeted and he is gonna lose money. So he is taking a break and going to LOS for the next 4 weeks.
Thank you for your comments jus_mic.

Me a Malaysian and worked in Singapore for many years and as mentioned before, Viets in Texas now becoming liked Viets in Thai Club in Kuala Lumpur.

Many of you Singaporean guys are now flying AirAsia from Senai to Hatyai and some fellows went to Danok. Luckily, AirAsia do not fly near Betong nor Sungai Golok in Thailand. So, please be street smart and spare a thought for others sharing the same field even though the others are not earning SGD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1