The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.net/huan-huan-massage/

Finally made an appt to try her.

She was wearing this oversized T which hide her assets well.

As mentioned before, her sensual really good....and she puts in the effort.
There were a lot of smses coming through n she didnt pick up coz doing the sensual.
But dunno who called her...twice.....n i asked her to pick up the call.
Dunno who so buay zi dong....

I came when she was doing the dry humping.....really cannot lun coz my hands was on her fabulous boobs. I swore hers are best pair i ever grope in the past 4 years. The previous pair belong to a 19 year old KTV gal in CP China.....
Soft, milky, smooth, so full....n erected full nips....very hard to describe.
How to control??????

Anyway she told me this is a better way to release rather than using HJ.....

After release, she help me clean up and gave me a nice leg massage until times up....she did asked me want to shower....
I say yes n she stop like 5 mins early. She told me some customers dun shower after and she will massage until full time.

Previous FR mentioned she not friendly....well to each its own...i think she just want to concentrate on doing the massage so she might have neglected the smiling part.

I think at the moment at $100...she is the top....followed by Min Min.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the info bro - only down turn is that my learning is free and yours wasn't. THe other one, Mable also think she very ang pai, double book and had no problem thinking I can wait. After 10 minutes I walked!!
I tried her when she was still new.....
So still friendly n humble n willing to serve. I wrote a nice FR for her.
Guess her biz too good since then, so head got too big.....
Old 23-08-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Tsk tsk tsk...... this massage thread has become similar to FL Dome2 with so many fake MRs and zappers.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
I am sure she got plenty of business after your detailed FR. I don't think I can write as well as you though. Lol..

Anyway, we all do have our fair share of poor service time to time. But this time really takes the cake. If she has the confidence to tell you to add in all the intimacy you described, surely the customers would expect nothing less. Needless to say a completely different bad experience..

If she is not in the mood/state to provide a reasonable service, don't take any. If she wants to take and screws it, don't expect all the clients to suck it up. I take the side of the paying customers, so it is only fair to other bros that I share my bad experience with them. Moreover, I am already many days late. Who knows how many lurking bros experienced the same bad service?

I am not on a witch hunt nor was it a bruised ego due to unrequited demands. The last time I wrote a bad FR was 2+ years ago. Still remember it was Beanie. Another bad exp I wrote about was with Chaste even longer ago. The rest whom took me for granted after 2-3 visits. I just move on. No one owes them a living. So I hope bros here not put them on a pedestal and honor them like they are our most prized possession.
Appreciate your effort to write the review. The conclusion I get (assuming both are real reports) is her inconsistent service. This is the kind I will definitely avoid because I don't wish to spend $100 for a chance at good service. She should not vary her service quality based on age, looks or other factors.. This is not charity work.

Once again, thanks for helping me save the $100 for other better MLs.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguy.net/bai-xue-massage/

Just a head up, this lady doesn't provide BBBJ as advertised. She said it is CBJ instead, which I did not try.

Massage is quite piano but she is considerably friendly.

DO NOT bring more than $100 if you go visit her, there are ATM and 7-11 around which you can withdraw money afterwards.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Tsk tsk tsk...... this massage thread has become similar to FL Dome2 with so many fake MRs and zappers.
Mai hiam liao... you go look around, you can't find any better place than here.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/huan-huan-massage/

I came when she was doing the dry humping.....really cannot lun coz my hands was on her fabulous boobs.
She and her housemate are under the same sifu?

Please note that unless she changes panties after every dry humping session or she goes totally naked, otherwise everyday there would be more than 10 penises dry humping on the same panties. LOL...
Old 23-08-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

Please note that unless she changes panties after every dry humping session or she goes totally naked, otherwise everyday there would be more than 10 penises dry humping on the same panties. LOL...
Why do dry humping when you can have a wet one?
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 23-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bobixiaoyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading your FR, went to give a try. What you mentioned above is really proven. A lot of teasing & foreplay, excellent services & gf feeling, location is convenient and place is neat & cosy. Definitely will rtm when ammo reloaded, thank for your info
Old 23-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM MR on Laura (SGL / SGPRCP)

http://sglonelyguy.net/laura-massage/

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/laura/

Regular JG Maintenance for my RTM. As mentioned before, Laura is my go to for JG.

Some notes to mention, She has maintained her curvy figure with her huge D cups and kudos to her as it is definitely not easy. She still looks like her photo, just to take out the beautify effect of meitu in consideration. Pleasant looking for me definitely.

A kickass massage follows, she still maintains a professional standard that is on par to massage shop average. Clear some kinks before going on to the JG.

A good 20 min JG follows, as Laura describes, it will be best not to do JG for more than 1 hour. For JG experts, you will know that they can control your ejaculation while doing the maintenance, so brings you to heaven and then hell and back again.

This cycles continues for an eternity before she lies down to HJ while feasting on her fabulous melons. She still has a good pair (although not the most beautiful pair) in this season, as many advertise with Ds are usually pathetic looking ones, hers are genuine round melons that cannot be contained in one's hands.

Overall, a good professional treatment with great sensual and playability. Always a go back option for good JG.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

The dry humping is done with a small towel placed on your penis, so the small towel is changed every session. I doubt she has brought so many panties to change.

Her hygiene practice is definitely ok and she always takes in good advice, which is one thing good about Huan Huan's attitude.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

MR for Roini. Disclaimer first I am not OKT nor do I gain any benefits from this sharing other than hoping bros will up me cause of honesty haha. Also your experience may be different from mine.

http://sglonelyguy.net/roini-massage/

She initially asked me whether wanted to tarma with her roommate, I rejected at first but then she kept asking and said it will be very exciting, so I responded that need to see her roommate's looks first. Too bad when I reached her place she said her roommate went out so maybe next time.

Anyway looks wise she is not bad, quite pretty but somehow she looks older than the stated 23 years old, I would guess her as 26-27 at first glance. But definitely wont reject, refreshing looks as most other ML have long hair. Give her 7.5/10 for looks

Showered alone and than proceeded with massage, massage skills so-so, not very good but not the worst from ML I experienced. 7/10

Room and toilet was clean and tidy and I noticed her hygience practices was good. 9/10

GFE for me wasnt that good though, dont get me wrong its not like she was cold or give attitude. She was very chatty and and friendly and strike up many conversations with me, just that for me it doesnt really feel like GF kind of feeling, more like old friends chit chatting about everything under the sun rather than a GF talking sweet things to you. Maybe our chemistry not there? 6/10

Sensual and HJ was not bad as well, she allowed roaming outside her panties and could tell she was wet from the outside. HJ quite a lot of patterns with sensual moans but her moans seem more genuine than most MLs cause its not those like high pitch fake kind. 8/10

Time management was good as well, didnt short change at all 10/10

Overall quite a good visit, will rtm and try tarma next time!

BTW anyone tried Sasa from LTD? Looks good from photos http://www.liltigersden.com/sasa/
Old 23-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The dry humping is done with a small towel placed on your penis, so the small towel is changed every session. I doubt she has brought so many panties to change.

Her hygiene practice is definitely ok and she always takes in good advice, which is one thing good about Huan Huan's attitude.
If she willing to go everything off, value sure up even more
Old 23-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
RTM MR on Laura (SGL / SGPRCP)

http://sglonelyguy.net/laura-massage/

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/laura/

Regular JG Maintenance for my RTM. As mentioned before, Laura is my go to for JG.

Some notes to mention, She has maintained her curvy figure with her huge D cups and kudos to her as it is definitely not easy. She still looks like her photo, just to take out the beautify effect of meitu in consideration. Pleasant looking for me definitely.

A kickass massage follows, she still maintains a professional standard that is on par to massage shop average. Clear some kinks before going on to the JG.

A good 20 min JG follows, as Laura describes, it will be best not to do JG for more than 1 hour. For JG experts, you will know that they can control your ejaculation while doing the maintenance, so brings you to heaven and then hell and back again.

This cycles continues for an eternity before she lies down to HJ while feasting on her fabulous melons. She still has a good pair (although not the most beautiful pair) in this season, as many advertise with Ds are usually pathetic looking ones, hers are genuine round melons that cannot be contained in one's hands.

Overall, a good professional treatment with great sensual and playability. Always a go back option for good JG.
thanks for the MR! does she still stay alone? how was the cleanliness? haven't been there in a long time.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Why do dry humping when you can have a wet one?
This is very true.

Quote:

I see. Thank you for the clarification.

So this dry humping is executed with you lying down, with your penis covered with a towel, she then sits on the towel with her pussy facing your penis... and then humping. Yup, surely approved by NEA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1