The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Bros here have been asking the eternal question: Bella or Nessa? Now that I had them both, here is a quick comparative FR on these two stars on our current horizon, for all bros enjoyment. Heck, I obviously miss my days as a comparative lit major...

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=698465
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=698405

Both are really good, but Nessa is the one who rises to the level of greatness. I had a very enjoyable time with Bella last week. But, sadly, she is not as great as Bro Jerry's earlier gems (still get goosebumps thinking of Bibi's body or Eve's performance). As far as Nessa, the hype is justified. Go get terminated!

Looks:
Not the strong point for either. Both have a cute kissable face, but both are chubby. At least to me, as I like them really skinny (oh, where did you go, Bibi...). I'd say Bella is 7/10 and Nessa is 8/10. Bella is taller, but Nessa wins easily here, due to her very natural brown suckies -- which she enjoys to have twisted without mercy -- and ass-long straight hair. In comparison, Bella's rack is rock hard, and the stretch marks on her tummy are off-putting.

Service:
That's where Nessa shines! It's a definite 10+/10. Greeted me at the door with wet passionate DFK, which never stopped. In the shower, throughout the foreplay, during cowgirl and mish. It was either my tongue or my cock in her sweet mouth at all times. Her whole vibe had me constantly asking myself: is she really trying hard to become my girlfriend? I bet the brothers before and after me were asking the same question, but it's a great feeling nevertheless. Nessa's skills in AR and BBBJ are second to none. She knows her way around a hard cock and, of course, she swallows every drop. As to the expression on her pretty face during FJ... priceless! This girl clearly enjoys being fucked. BTW, not even a hint at raw from her, so I am not a believer in the rumors.

In comparison, less enthusiasm from Bella. Sweet giggles throughout, and she did a BBBJ *before* the shower, but somehow she seemed to be sleep-walking thru the motions. Did I book her too early in the morning? And she was kissing me with her mouth wide-shut. When asked, Bella said she doesn't know how to kiss otherwise ...WTF? On the other hand, with Bella, more items are on the menu, including AJ. Thank you, Bella, for taking it all in even though it must have hurt. First time for me in Dome 1.

P.S. If you feel like it, please up my points. Generally, I don't mind lying low, but someone zapped me and I am getting dangerously close to zero.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nessa the Terminatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magian View Post
As far as Nessa, the hype is justified. Go get terminated!
If I say lady is good, she is damn good.
Full stop.
Enjoy Bros
Old 06-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Group WeChat

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Your group chat got how many inside? The one i went in about 200++ supposedly the original chat leh.
talking about gang bang!

Old 06-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Ella (BKG)
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=698411

Anyone knows her name/stable from her previous tours so that I can look for her FRs? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magian View Post
Bros here have been asking the eternal question: Bella or Nessa? Now that I had them both, here is a quick comparative FR on these two stars on our current horizon, for all bros enjoyment. Heck, I obviously miss my days as a comparative lit major...

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=698465
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=698405

Both are really good, but Nessa is the one who rises to the level of greatness. I had a very enjoyable time with Bella last week. But, sadly, she is not as great as Bro Jerry's earlier gems (still get goosebumps thinking of Bibi's body or Eve's performance). As far as Nessa, the hype is justified. Go get terminated!

Looks:
Not the strong point for either. Both have a cute kissable face, but both are chubby. At least to me, as I like them really skinny (oh, where did you go, Bibi...). I'd say Bella is 7/10 and Nessa is 8/10. Bella is taller, but Nessa wins easily here, due to her very natural brown suckies -- which she enjoys to have twisted without mercy -- and ass-long straight hair. In comparison, Bella's rack is rock hard, and the stretch marks on her tummy are off-putting.

Service:
That's where Nessa shines! It's a definite 10+/10. Greeted me at the door with wet passionate DFK, which never stopped. In the shower, throughout the foreplay, during cowgirl and mish. It was either my tongue or my cock in her sweet mouth at all times. Her whole vibe had me constantly asking myself: is she really trying hard to become my girlfriend? I bet the brothers before and after me were asking the same question, but it's a great feeling nevertheless. Nessa's skills in AR and BBBJ are second to none. She knows her way around a hard cock and, of course, she swallows every drop. As to the expression on her pretty face during FJ... priceless! This girl clearly enjoys being fucked. BTW, not even a hint at raw from her, so I am not a believer in the rumors.

In comparison, less enthusiasm from Bella. Sweet giggles throughout, and she did a BBBJ *before* the shower, but somehow she seemed to be sleep-walking thru the motions. Did I book her too early in the morning? And she was kissing me with her mouth wide-shut. When asked, Bella said she doesn't know how to kiss otherwise ...WTF? On the other hand, with Bella, more items are on the menu, including AJ. Thank you, Bella, for taking it all in even though it must have hurt. First time for me in Dome 1.

P.S. If you feel like it, please up my points. Generally, I don't mind lying low, but someone zapped me and I am getting dangerously close to zero.
Ok lah. I haven’t tried Nessa so I cannot comment on her but I confess I was the one who scored first blood on Bella for this return trip. I liked her enough the first time round that we kept in touch, so when she reached our shores last week she asked me to see her.

YMMV. For me it was very enjoyable but I guess the chemistry is different when both parties actually make it a date.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This question like ask b4 liao leh

So what u want to know about her?
I saw her posting before but I can't recall her name. I am hoping to check the FR of her previous tours. Can you help me please? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Tried Emmy from SE

I think she was here before, somehow I remembered her beautiful features and her tattoo at the back. She is definitely very experienced in this field having worked in other Asian countries before

Pics were quite close to the advertised but the selfie does not do her any justice. Very bad angle I must say.

Painted and fingered her while she moaned like a Japanese AV. Her Bbbj skills not very good, only can take the tip not able to take the whole rod. Emmy smells very nice, still can smell her perfume on me after the deed was done.

Fucked her multiple positions, very accommodating and that pretty face moaning just makes you want to come faster! Hotel a little small and abit out, nearby have bus stop but quite a walk from the train station.

She has a few kawaii costumes, bros who want can ask her to wear. Her English is primary one standard, but nonetheless she understood basic conversations.

Would definitely rtf if have time.

Overall 9/10!

The pics seem out of proportion the head smaller than body...
Old 06-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

I don't understand why people have the hype for overrated FLs still get KC by whoever ah just because they give DFK, talk dirty give you tender care and fake love and people get KC.. No wonder so many people kenna cheated la and worst thing get cheated blame the girl. Who ask them instead of having brains in the end but turns out empty shell..
Old 06-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Shortlisted the few for tomorrow after work party..

Tukky from SE (have this funky girl feel)

Sofia from Soi69 (got this poly girl who is becoming experience feel.. boobs looks perfect, but I think enhanced, but I don’t really care..)

Bell from TRL (The ass looks like it’s made for doggy.. irresistible)

Galant from xclusive (just because, AJ)

any recommendation for my Tuesday after work party?

Last edited by leehuashen; 06-08-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
I don't understand why people have the hype for overrated FLs still get KC by whoever ah just because they give DFK, talk dirty give you tender care and fake love and people get KC.. No wonder so many people kenna cheated la and worst thing get cheated blame the girl. Who ask them instead of having brains in the end but turns out empty shell..
The hype is not for nothing bro. Some FLs are just better than others at giving bros what they want.

Luckily we don't all want the same thing. Otherwise we would all be queueing outside the same door.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
The hype is not for nothing bro. Some FLs are just better than others at giving bros what they want.

Luckily we don't all want the same thing. Otherwise we would all be queueing outside the same door.
Cause I have tried before all the hype but when go there is like normal and the prices the OKT charge is totally off la...
Old 06-08-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
gouflook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygouflook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is this the same lady as nessa?
Old 06-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her nick name is her work name now. 555555 previously used similar names got once i think different. Bella Ella? Belle? Call her Ella darling won't go wrong. Stables i don't name liao.

Why not i give u my opinion on her? Some others may not feel same hor.

Look wise leh not really thai look but got the minah feel.
Walking outside leh maybe think she is local?
Nehneh leh not big but still got something to grab.
Angmo leh slang a bit but after a while in sg become singlish.
She say i sound like Aussie leh. 5555
Go out leh angmo duno why beoing her leh. Haiz.
Bombom leh quite accommodating.
Hugging leh not bad leh just like hug gf sleep.
Frenching leh need some chemistry maybe?
Smoker leh can jio her smoke a bit. 5555
Got time leh can bring her go chill chill
Thanks for the info on Ella (BKG). Too bad I can't upz you again to return the favour.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouflook View Post
Is this the same lady as nessa?
Not even close bro.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
I am classified as "unwelcome" or "undesired" leh.

Think some scared i join their chat. Why ah? 55555555

Becareful when adding or joining lah hor cuz there's always a chance to add a chiongster? A stable related guy? Or even mata.

Wish u all successful.
That's the danger about sharing. Used to have a sketch of a dog seated at a PC, captioned "on the internet, no one knows you're a dog".

It's best not to share any inside info that you would not normally post here in a public forum. SG_Secure!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1