The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by see123look456 View Post
Decided to make a little contribution here. Please accept my first and newbie FR below.

Tried XiaoYu from perfectmassage
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=670562
See her picture liao then feel like is totally my type, therefore decided to try out and take the risk.And yes. I guess it's worth it.

Location: 7/10 (is a spa. the shower room is chocked. hope they fix it)
Looks: 9/10 (yes! she's totally my type. probably the popular one during school time. )
Body: 8/10 (slim and syt )
Boobs: 3/10 (sry bro. not for boob lover )
Massage: 6/10 (so so. not for hard massage lover i think. but i never asked massage harder also)
RTM: Yes! For bro who love pretty and smooth-skin SYT. Not for boob/massage lover though.

Please take care of this little gem bro
Does she look the same like photos? Very pretty if she does. Is she fully nude? Any BBBJ? How's the roaming signal?
Old 06-11-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrificQQ View Post
She's actually 38 (I'm serious) though admittedly - and thankfully - it doesn't show. Dim the light and she passes for mid 20s
What do you have against Feel? Because the girl you like got no business so you want to come here and sabo her. I've mentioned it before, Feel is 29 years old. I've known her for nearly four years so I know.

You set up an account one year ago and your only post after 12 months is to sabo Feel?
Old 06-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
TerrificQQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
What do you have against Feel? Because the girl you like got no business so you want to come here and sabo her. I've mentioned it before, Feel is 29 years old. I've known her for nearly four years so I know.

You set up an account one year ago and your only post after 12 months is to sabo Feel?
When this acct was setup is of little relevance. If anything, the fact that i did not set one up overnight should attest to the sincerity of wanting to share truthful info instead of hiding behind a new acct. I have nothing against Feel. Just trying to share info coz the topic of her age came up at least twice before.

How long you have known her is of little consequence. Hsien Yang knew Loong all his life, yet the "closeness" of their relationship is no secret.

Perhaps you should quit being a white knight for awhile. The feeling is not appreciated from what i have personally heard. You're a well known guy in this circle. People go to MLs citing the services/reviews you've given. The MLs you've reviewed...they don't much appreciate the way you glamorize their services. Raises expectations and gets them a lot of prank calls. And just so you know, I've heard grumbles about having to massage you. You're a big guy - not talking about your d*** - and though I've never seen you, they don't use "big" in a nice way. Perhaps if you want strong massage, go to proper joints or juz dont tekan the skinny MLs. Your "close" relationships with some of the MLs you defend is just a mirage.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
fsyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
She's actually 38 (I'm serious) though admittedly - and thankfully - it doesn't show. Dim the light and she passes for mid 20s
Nah I have visited her many times....she’s not syt but definitely not 38.. sounds like you have a hidden agenda
Old 06-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
When this acct was setup is of little relevance. If anything, the fact that i did not set one up overnight should attest to the sincerity of wanting to share truthful info instead of hiding behind a new acct. I have nothing against Feel. Just trying to share info coz the topic of her age came up at least twice before.

How long you have known her is of little consequence. Hsien Yang knew Loong all his life, yet the "closeness" of their relationship is no secret.

Perhaps you should quit being a white knight for awhile. The feeling is not appreciated from what i have personally heard. You're a well known guy in this circle. People go to MLs citing the services/reviews you've given. The MLs you've reviewed...they don't much appreciate the way you glamorize their services. Raises expectations and gets them a lot of prank calls. And just so you know, I've heard grumbles about having to massage you. You're a big guy - not talking about your d*** - and though I've never seen you, they don't use "big" in a nice way. Perhaps if you want strong massage, go to proper joints or juz dont tekan the skinny MLs. Your "close" relationships with some of the MLs you defend is just a mirage.
Firstly, at least I don't lie. And I don't go around spreading falsehoods just because I can't get what I hope to get from any ML.

Secondly, I only have one SBF account. I use the one account which I have to post both positive and negative comments. I don't hide behind some standby account to tekan others.

Thirdly, I do patronise proper massage joints once a week, followed by one (or sometimes two) sexy massage/s to get what I can't get in a clean massage joint.

Fourthly, my MRs are always factual. In fact, if anything, they are watered down versions of my actual encounters. For instance, one highly sexed ML masturbated in my presence and encouraged me to video her doing it. You don't see this detail in any of my MRs, do you? (For other bros, please don't ask me who is this ML, because it is obvious that I can't be reveal her identity.)

Finally, I do not profess to know and be on the best of terms with every ML. Those whom I'm close with regard me as their friend, and I get invited to their dinners and even invitations to their homes in the PRC, just like normal friends do.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
How sure are you ? Please prove us wrong.. else you are just anyhow guessing and lying..

Last edited by zeefee71; 06-11-2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 06-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
How sure are you ? Please prove us wrong.. else you are just anyhow guessing and lying..
Why age is that a very big issue ?All the age show here all not actual
Old 06-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
Why age is that a very big issue ?All the age show here all not actual
Age is not an issue so long as look gam n svc good. Of course cannot be too old lah. I do know the Adv does not tell the actual age.. just that I find that bro who mentioned her actual age over exaggerative n hard to believe lor
Old 06-11-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Tried MoMo last week, the experience is much lesser as compared with the first few times. Used to bathe together but now bathe alone, while massaging she chose to pick up calls without asking, in a rush to jerk you off and don’t really bother to clean you up. Have to msg her many times before getting a reply same as Donna.

Anyway it be my last time trying her. This ML scene seems to be drying up.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If 38 is what she told you, she might have been joking with you in response to the earlier comment about her being 35-40. Trust me, she is definitely not that old. She and her circle of friends whom many were APs here are all of the age range of 26-30.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
If 38 is what she told you, she might have been joking with you in response to the earlier comment about her being 35-40. Trust me, she is definitely not that old. She and her circle of friends whom many were APs here are all of the age range of 26-30.
Or maybe he asked her her age, and she replied, "三八!” which is actually scolding him for being nosey, and he misunderstood it. LOL!!!
Old 06-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Tried MoMo last week, the experience is much lesser as compared with the first few times. Used to bathe together but now bathe alone, while massaging she chose to pick up calls without asking, in a rush to jerk you off and don’t really bother to clean you up. Have to msg her many times before getting a reply same as Donna.

Anyway it be my last time trying her. This ML scene seems to be drying up.
no surprise.

very early on.....when she messed up my appt.....i already knew she got an attitude problem.
even more appalling she got many white knights protecting her....which i believed this only made her grew more arrogant.

as long you made an effort to stop patronizing these kind of attitude MLs....it is a significant step forward.

thank you!
Old 06-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Or maybe he asked her her age, and she replied, "三八!” which is actually scolding him for being nosey, and he misunderstood it. LOL!!!
Or he really don't know how to differentiate a 10 years difference in woman's age. Lol!
Old 06-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
My money is better spent elsewhere. This scene is like drying up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
no surprise.

very early on.....when she messed up my appt.....i already knew she got an attitude problem.
even more appalling she got many white knights protecting her....which i believed this only made her grew more arrogant.

as long you made an effort to stop patronizing these kind of attitude MLs....it is a significant step forward.

thank you!
Old 06-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Or he really don't know how to differentiate a 10 years difference in woman's age. Lol!
Seriously​, admittedly and thankfully...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1