The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Chen Xi is the chio one I have not tried ... oh shucks
One of my beloved WLs had
lobang place (now no more)to bonk during CB 2 month period and invited me. I firmly rejected due to the fear of implications.She is also going to RTC in this month. Sigh ......luckily had at least cheonged her 5 sessions (7 hrs) in March 20.
Maybe a few in your list have lobang places for your last chance ......higher chance to raw in such arrangement ...ask and u shall receive , lol
Old 14-06-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I think GL may reopen only when vaccine is a available and proven effective.
I highly doubt it, they will probably open with either the massage outlets at the start of phase 2 or bars/KTVs which are slated to reopen later on in phase 2 according to MOH's press release.
Old 14-06-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of my beloved WLs had
lobang place (now no more)to bonk during CB 2 month period and invited me. I firmly rejected due to the fear of implications.She is also going to RTC in this month. Sigh ......luckily had at least cheonged her 5 sessions (7 hrs) in March 20.
Maybe a few in your list have lobang places for your last chance ......higher chance to raw in such arrangement ...ask and u shall receive , lol
Thanks bro, I also fear of implications sigh
Old 14-06-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16h6

Quote:
Oh, just read and noticed they had gone back. Missed them, though TT had scolded me brfore.

Yue Yiao (2062a) went back yesterday.
Mei Yi (1606) rtc on next Tuesday
Chen Xi (2033) rtc on 30 Jun 20

I think GL may reopen only when vaccine is a available and proven effective.
Guess reopening time zero tiongkok left

only thai viet left
Old 14-06-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
I highly doubt it, they will probably open with either the massage outlets at the start of phase 2 or bars/KTVs which are slated to reopen later on in phase 2 according to MOH's press release.
Bro, before the covid vaccine is used as per our normal flu vaccine, social distancing and wearing masks will always be in forced. How to apply these in bonking ? Unless Authority treats the operations, the control measures and the impact of night club, HC equivalent to flesh trade. Not to forget about the non symptoms carrier.
Lol, already spent 93 billions and now being stressed in
economic recovering issues and to maintain a single digit community spreading effort, if u are Govt, would u dare to reopen GL ? Not to say Election planning is underway.

But who knows ? I sincerely hope u are correct. I pcc untill the foreskin also get injured liao, knn
Old 14-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Guess reopening time zero tiongkok left

only thai viet left
Dai Gor, long time no chat. Glad that u are still as vibrant and being resilient )

Agreed with your point. I have never tried them in my entire life, lol. Would u ? Or wait till the new tiong kok breed arrives ?
Old 14-06-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Btw, i miss my sidekicks. Where are u ? 我不被吊全身难受啊
Old 14-06-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: L16h6

Quote:
Dai Gor, long time no chat. Glad that u are still as vibrant and being resilient )

Agreed with your point. I have never tried them in my entire life, lol. Would u ? Or wait till the new tiong kok breed arrives ?
2021 then maybe got new tiongkok wls cumming I guess
Old 14-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
2021 then maybe got new tiongkok wls cumming I guess

Dai Gor, by then, we would have saved a lot of $$ liao.
May bonk in moderation and conrinue to save $$. Hopefully i can control my lusty urge to some extent after the 3 phases training, lol
Old 14-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not just pretty but service good too. Only get to try her once before her code red and CB start.
Old 14-06-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Dai Gor, by then, we would have saved a lot of $$ liao.
May bonk in moderation and conrinue to save $$. Hopefully i can control my lusty urge to some extent after the 3 phases training, lol
stay safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Not just pretty but service good too. Only get to try her once before her code red and CB start.
lick CB till she shiok shiok
Old 15-06-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me no try also.

Every time come out from room, she passed by me and give me a smile
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 15-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
stay safe

lick CB till she shiok shiok
She auto speak french very well.
Old 15-06-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
She auto speak french very well.
actually she abit milf looking to me

but she is awesome
Old 15-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually she abit milf looking to me

but she is awesome
She is pretty chio by GL150 standards but lost to 54A Jia Jia, slim and offered solid service ... suits me to a T ... yeah, a tad MILF looks. I didn’t get blue fin tuna from her but only “raw sardine spreading on my raw sausage” for me. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1