The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
borat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HC at Leisure

Went the other day and was served by a girl called Eve... Short (1.5+) and really petite... massage about 15 min then asked the golden question... So we frenched awhile and she let me lick her pussy... proceeded to bonk her in quite a few different positions until time was almost up...

Name: Eve
Face: 6.5
Body : 7
Boobs: B(Fake... can feel the implants)
French: Good kisser...
Massage: 5/10
GFE: Not that great.. we didn't really talk much..
BJ: nothing special...
Cat bath: pretty good... but I've had better..
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $150 total
Overall: 6/10

First time trying her... Doubt I'll ask for her again though...
Old 06-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dettoler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tina prc was from beijing. very fair smooth skin. Not so accomodate for fj
moaning a bit fake.. but pussy is tight.. harder to use.
Old 28-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Did not wan to waste my Sundae at home, so again went down to
Leisure, massage started at 3 40pm. The strength was not too bad, at times even quite painful. after abt 20 mins, she straight away asked the GQ, i act blur and asked how much though in my heart i knew the price, she quote mi 100 for fj, be it inclusive of bj or no bj, i told her the last time i came i was quoted 80, but she said its impossible, at that point of time i din wan to argue anymore so i juz said ok. However one thing i wan to comment is her bbbj, the right suction, right speed and enough time was spent on it. proceeded to haf 3 positions after tat but in the end i asked her to finish mi off wif a hj as it was 5 mins b4 time is up.

Name: Whisky
Body : 6.5/10
Boobs: B
French: Din Try
Massage: 7.5/10
GFE: Nah, was quiet until she asked the GQ
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10 Accomodating wif 3 positions
Damage: $150
RTF: Not to her, but would try others
Old 28-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettoler View Post
Tina prc was from beijing. very fair smooth skin. Not so accomodate for fj
moaning a bit fake.. but pussy is tight.. harder to use.
Is this tina a new girl over there? Because the one over there is very accomodating and her moaning is quite gd,but of course her pussy loose due to overload.
Old 28-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
zilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is kelly still there?
Old 28-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Any kind souls wuld let me know where is leisure spa located? Current at leisure park shopping mall, but couldn't found the temple ....
Old 28-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

It moved to Bukit Timah from Leisure Park few years ago!
Old 28-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
wbeyond76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Leisure Spa is located at

Leisure Health Spa. 1 Jalan Anak Bukit #02-24 Bukit Timah Plaza Singapore 588996. Tel: 64671551; Fax: 64672112
Old 02-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

bkbonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there last week, but realise Star and Jasmine not working there le. Reali miss the bonks I had with them, esp Star's boobs. Any idea where they are now?

Assigned a gal called Coco (PRC, with tatoo) and late 20s.

Massage was average but very hasty. pop de G qn within 15 mins. opt for handjob but maybe no chemistry between us, I took so long to jerk off and had to massage her hands as she say is so suan.

overall find that this place quality reali not there le
Old 02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

bkbonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardthrob81 View Post
Went BTP. Mulled over Romantics or LS, opted for LS. Went in, was told that entry is $50. Ok, paid and asked who is available. Recep asked if I knew any names, I said no. Then I just asked for someone young, and said that I wanted massage immediately.

I go inside room, haven't finish take off my shirt the girl come in already. Said her name was Jasmine. Ok, nice dress I thought. Then she said to shower before massage. Wtf? First time I come across. Ok, nvm still give chance.

Then I really kena fuck (metaphorically). After 10min of press here press there, ask GQ. Cheebye! Asked her rates, was told that HJ $50, body/hand $80, blow $100, full $120. Wah piang eh, she think I first timer.

Ok, still nevermind! I opt for body/hand. Cheebye again! Only remove the top part of the dress and make the breast go round and round my chest! That's all! After 5 min, then use oil and HJ!

Was silent throughout the entire session. What the fuck, I'll never go there again. And to other bros who chiong that place, please consider this FR when choosing your gals.

Name - Jasmine
Age - 25 (she said)
Experience - 4 mths (she said)
Face - 6/10
Boobs - 7/10
Body - never strip how to judge!
Massage - 4/10
HJ - 4/10
Catbath - None!
Autoroam - Minimal!
Overall - 4/10
Rtf - Not in a million years!

Reali that bad. I had a good time with her the last round. N prices definitely not so high. anyway she got a great body and her love hole is tight too.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

went juz now evening.. assigned Christine.. mid 20s looking, abit bah bah.. but look cute.. v gd to chat.. although massage not really tt gd... very gd GFE.. after massage (chat) 25mins.. pop GQ

From Msia
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B, but soft and natural =)
Massage: 3/10 (talk more than massage. and when she talk, will use hand gesture instead of massage. not for bro who like a gd rub)
GFE: 8/10 (maybe got chem bah)
Kiss: 6/10 (her lips is... owww... if only she french.. hints only for return customers)
BBBJ: 8/10 (hardworking, good suction)
FJ: no try
DMG: $50 + $80 standard rates
RTF: Maybe..
Old 16-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

tehlulz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to be a regular there... Coco was my favourite... but she's no longer working there already...
seems like the service there is not as good as last time...
Chili gives good massage... but I got turned down for FJ 2 times from her... not going to look for her again
Kelly's attitude getting worse...
The last time I went there was last month...
The recep recommended Yuki
height: 160+
looks: 7/10
complexion: slight tanned
boobs: i think it's B, 8/10
sound effects: 5/10
massage: 6/10
damage: 150
rtf: might look for her again
Old 17-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sch123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

used to be a regular there few yrs back when they had my favourites..yuki, sugar, estee and miko..entrance was i think $38 and FJ was $100..after they left none of the girls there were up to their standard..so stopped going there totally...imo, the standard of the girls in HCs nowadays has really dropped..cannot think of a HC that has any girl worth rtf..
Old 17-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster

tehlulz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sch123 View Post
used to be a regular there few yrs back when they had my favourites..yuki, sugar, estee and miko..entrance was i think $38 and FJ was $100..after they left none of the girls there were up to their standard..so stopped going there totally...imo, the standard of the girls in HCs nowadays has really dropped..cannot think of a HC that has any girl worth rtf..
since 1 year plus ago i think they hike up the price to $50 already... FJ price still the same... agree with you... standard at Leisure seems to drop already... not much visitor during weekends
Old 18-10-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Karma Karma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot seem to find this hc in Leisure Drome. Which floor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1