The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Any guys have experience on PH girls working as office sales, Finding sex online too ? Do they do such thing compared to maids?
Old 24-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Any guys have experience on PH girls working as office sales, Finding sex online too ? Do they do such thing compared to maids?
The answer is clearly a yes, so stop listening to their lies.
Old 24-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
The answer is clearly a yes, so stop listening to their lies.
depends if they need $$

I used to have a fuckbuddy in manila. no need pay etc when booinking in manila - jus go makan, club etc

come to Sg start to ask for "loans" after sex what started wit 150 in turn became 500 because she says no $$ pay rent in flat

so it really depends
Old 24-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Hey bros, whats do u guys put on ur dp picture on the apps while hunting for maids? Your own face or some random pictures?
Put your own pic

Pros- chances of them adding u will be higher tat means more chances of getting them onto bed.

Cons- they will screenshot your pic and post on duno where if things turn sour. Most of them cunt think when they feel they have been deceive. I saw so many of them post on their moments about guys asking for sex.

Married man or attached must really play the game wisely
Old 24-10-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap5 View Post
I am sure many of you had gone through this. One of my fb keep asking me to make her pregnant. I am married and have kid. I brokeup with another fb many years before for the same reason. But this fb is single, very sexy and beautiful. She dont want my name or any support from me. Do you think I will regret my decision about not giving her in future when I get old?
Go for it You'll get your answer in time to come, Sg birth rate dropping, so we need heroes like you to boost our local population

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 24-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hmmm what happened to the bro who cried himself cuz he cip in girl and scared she pregnant ah? No news? Almost 2 weeks already
Busy preparing his daddy role now

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 24-10-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
I started Michat a weeks ago. Chat with few ladies on and off. There is one invite me to meet up this Sunday. Her photo can’t clearly see whether she is my type or not. She is 33 years old and hint for some action during chit chat (with $, I think). What’s the advice from senior here?

Should I meet her privately or with a group of her friend?
Read up more on past posts, almost every kind of situation has been asked and replies posted before. And you are in the situation to know all the factors, therefore you are most informed to make the decision. If unsure, give it a try, there is no fixed formula for every case. Explore and learn, don't be a baby, like this might as well ask the bros here to take over your girl and show you how it should be done.

Old 24-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
depends if they need $$

I used to have a fuckbuddy in manila. no need pay etc when booinking in manila - jus go makan, club etc

come to Sg start to ask for "loans" after sex what started wit 150 in turn became 500 because she says no $$ pay rent in flat

so it really depends
Its my colleague.. she keep saying she need money for her family at home... she’s kinda hot too.. but im not sure how to hint in a way while still protecting my job. So i guess its kinda hard man
Old 24-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Put your own pic

Pros- chances of them adding u will be higher tat means more chances of getting them onto bed.

Cons- they will screenshot your pic and post on duno where if things turn sour. Most of them cunt think when they feel they have been deceive. I saw so many of them post on their moments about guys asking for sex.

Married man or attached must really play the game wisely
Best is not post for married guys who want to keep their marriage.. anything online stays here forever.
Old 24-10-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Its my colleague.. she keep saying she need money for her family at home... she’s kinda hot too.. but im not sure how to hint in a way while still protecting my job. So i guess its kinda hard man
simple - passs her to me 😂
Old 24-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Maidscrewer325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fb for almost 1 year and half suddenly ask me for 3some🤣🤣🤣🤣I don't know wether she just horny or she just joking but she honestly tell me she wants to try.
Disclaimer:she's very open-minded kind of person and very cool one she knows I am married guy.And she tell me everything about what happened to her even meeting other guy and good thing about her is she never talked about $$ but for me I don't mind giving her but not even once she ask me for money.
Old 24-10-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
depends if they need $$

so it really depends
How do u ask them thou, if it is a colleague
Old 24-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28582 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If your colleague keep telling you that she needs money for her family this means that she wants you to provide the money for her family if you’re interested to develop further the relationship with her. If you’re so afraid to lose your job then it is better to keep a distance away from her.

Pls pm me her details as I’m ok to develop this relationship further with her & also to support her family.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap5 View Post
I am sure many of you had gone through this. One of my fb keep asking me to make her pregnant. I am married and have kid. I brokeup with another fb many years before for the same reason. But this fb is single, very sexy and beautiful. She dont want my name or any support from me. Do you think I will regret my decision about not giving her in future when I get old?
If u already married then dispel the thoughts.
You don’t want the child to grow up hating you!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
depends if they need $$

so it really depends
bro u r very experienced with phil girls.

my office has several phil SP pass holders, 1 very pretty and decent, we worked in one project, dare not to make any move and be nice guy ... up u

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1