The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 23-02-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
I find Jx ML generally better looking in the area and I guess for that, have to pay for premium.
Really? Pic not ps heavy? Tbh, i cannot comment much as long time never go and many faces lately... i would also say generally there not that dissapointing. Just the price kind of step, so only go once in a blue moon
Old 23-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
I see, thanks for the reply. With this type of cost, $139 ($89 plus $50 HJ), personally I think better go else where for sexual relief.
Dont expect too much lah.
GL can get fj at 1/2 or 1/3 the price.. so not apple to apple comparison..
Old 23-02-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
For bros who feedback that entrance less than $60 is a rare, shops like J* Spa do have Chinese style massage that start at $58 for 1 hr. So is it not advisable to take the $58 package?
Some ML once you take $58 then won’t offer any more services and will try to persuade you to upgrade to $88/98 one.
Old 23-02-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I see, thanks for the reply. With this type of cost, $139 ($89 plus $50 HJ), personally I think better go else where for sexual relief.
For me the location is near and at least the massage not piano, so I can live with it. Else, I also think the cost is high.
Old 23-02-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Really? Pic not ps heavy? Tbh, i cannot comment much as long time never go and many faces lately... i would also say generally there not that dissapointing. Just the price kind of step, so only go once in a blue moon
Lol maybe cause I experienced worst, I contend with it alr.
Old 23-02-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Some ML once you take $58 then won’t offer any more services and will try to persuade you to upgrade to $88/98 one.

It's not they don't want.

The boss don't allow.

So if you don't pay the 88/89 package, the lady boss will intermittently look through the tiny door window to make sure you are not getting a hj.
Old 23-02-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

yup, honestly given that the area has no better offer in terms of ML looks, place cleanliness, and somewhat-decent massage, $89 is no choice since it is still more convenient for most people who work/live in that area.. the lucky thing is the MLs at least only asks for +$50 and not some +80 bullshit..
Old 24-02-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diligentcrab View Post
Decided to visit the newly open spa near blk1x7 yesterday.Nice and clean room, choose the masseur based from their FB photos.Didn't go with high expectations,but to my surprise,this masseur turn out to be my new favourite 😜. Nice lady with just nice amount of strength,and her hand so soft,she says she take extra care of her hand due to long hours of massage work 😂.Her teasing game is top notch, she's started it before i even turn around and doing it "unintentionally" make it even better,lol.After turn around, she's continue the teasing while massaging the thigh area,when it came to the best part, she's doing it slowly and tease to the max,and she knew it when I'm about to rls the army,and she's lean over my body.shiok...left as a very happy man,will visit again when vitamin M replenish.

Rxxxxo spa
Name:Sxxa
Damage:89+one blue

All I can endorse is the massage, which was not too bad. The rest, just take with a pinch of salt, a rather small pinch. The milf was a rather good conversationalist, didn't know R****o and J* Spa are from the same boss. What a big difference in the ladies. 1 super PS and the others all quite young and chio.
Old 25-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi any bro out there recently visted F.S at blk 4xx . any updated from F.S MANY THANKS
Old 25-02-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Must be booked by u when I tried to book L this evening. Lolx
Tried to book L by calling ard 715, lady said she is fully booked whole evening. Tot maybe try Cxxxxxl, only available at 8pm. Ask anyone available ard 730? Counter said only Jxdx. Told her next time then.

Omg, Jx business so good? Tot is ex place but so packed....
Yes, they can be quite packed till got no room that you have to use the first floor room
Old 25-02-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
Tried L*n* from J* spa
Massage was so so.
But she kept teasing your groin area, but nvr touch ur dick
Only until when you turn over then touch
She will tease front and back, then she said she likes ppl to grab her boob
She just let me grab it and ask me to grab harder
HJ is normal compare to twinkle, HJ very normal
I like twinkle the way she did it is damn nice
But she looks okay quite pretty
Overall: 7/10
She does not allows playing with nipples, only can grab and squeeze. Can speak Chinese and English.
Old 25-02-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
And roaming also need top up if not can only outside clothes. Regular got auto roam privilege though, this is from my personal experience having visited the same three girls there regularly the last four years
Got to see which ml. So far i had managed to roam from inside
Old 26-02-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
All I can endorse is the massage, which was not too bad. The rest, just take with a pinch of salt, a rather small pinch. The milf was a rather good conversationalist, didn't know R****o and J* Spa are from the same boss. What a big difference in the ladies. 1 super PS and the others all quite young and chio.
I agree. My son goes for weekend classes at the same block so I've had plenty of time to lurk and observe the MLs at this joint when they sit or go for a smoke outside. PS gao gao
Old 28-02-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Between C****** and L*n* of J* spa which one better in terms of teasing?

Thinking of visiting either one of them
Old 01-03-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Boozabooba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by duff11 View Post
Between C****** and L*n* of J* spa which one better in terms of teasing?

Thinking of visiting either one of them
Had one of the more meh messages from one of the above recently, so consider this one a valid FR.
C*******
Looks 6/10 but not bad, B/C cup and stocky
Massage 8/10 really good massage, proper strong one
Teasing 0/10 literally not even a brush of my jewels sia, possibly didn’t like me, but to not even brush accidentally against the jewels is sad.
GQ popped and deed finished mechanically
Overall 4/10
RTM hell no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1