The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Hmmmm I think I know who you target .... luckily not my cup ... LOL
trust me...she's a gem in the making...heng she's not your cup of milk...haha

Old 01-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Really soooo many FR on the newbies. I beh loon liao leh. Saya tak boleh tahan! I wanna go GL to release also cannot today. OC mounted a mobilization recall! Shit!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Really soooo many FR on the newbies. I beh loon liao leh. Saya tak boleh tahan! I wanna go GL to release also cannot today. OC mounted a mobilization recall! Shit!
Errrrr no formal FR yet .... I have upz Ling Ling .... super pro!!!! juz need some fine tuning on GFE

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 01-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Errrrr no formal FR yet .... I have upz Ling Ling .... super pro!!!! juz need some fine tuning on GFE
What kinda fine tuning bruddar? The frequency needs some fine tuning arh?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What kinda fine tuning bruddar? The frequency needs some fine tuning arh?
Well most bros say her gfe quite high already, I want to tune her into the ultimate man killer ... so watch out & try at your own risk

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 02-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Haha, specialty unleashed...mission accomplished

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dude, thanks for the introduction on the newbies ... I did not see you in action at the other side of the fence as often as you used to be huh? Are you gonna draw 1st blood on one of the newbies come tomorrow? Are you gonna unleash your specialty on the newbies?
Old 02-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Doomas does San San

Finally had time to sample of one the three delectable delights.

One of the main attractions of San San is her youth, all 22 years of them. She has little experience in the flesh trade, all the more better as coaching her would be like writing on a fresh sheet of paper; everything she learns now will be hardwired easily.

Looks
7/10. With little experience in the flesh trade she naturally would have little experience in the art of using makeup to seduce men. At first glance she may appear plain but with correctly applied makeup and the right hairdo she will definitely morph into a head-turner.

Body
8/10, with a 9.5 lurking within. San San has a nicely toned body with just a tad of padding. With her height it makes for a very nice package; paddin the right places with a nice curvy ass. The white slip thingy she was wearing accentuated her curves nicely. Why I say there is a 9.5 lurking within is because with exercise i.e. more customers her body will become more toned and defined to reveal a real killer body.

Boobs
Looked and felt like Bs to me.Small nipples which got damned hard when I applied my tongue to them.

Foreplay
Although she didn't really know where to lick, her tongue is quite supple. I gladly invested a bit of time to show her where to lick, what kind of pressure to exert and so on. The results were quite satisfactory when she tried applying my pointers. Frenching was tentative as first as she is not used to frenching but she got more enthusiastic as she got turned on.

BBBJ
Her BBBJ was surprisingly good with the right amount of contact between her mouth and the surface of my dick. A quick tutorial on twirling made the BBBJ great rather than just good. San San is a possible candidate for CIM but she would need a bit of time to get the technique right. As for swallowing I'm working on that

FJ
Very accommodating with the right amount of moans. She appeared to enjoy my thrusts as her gasps seemed genuine. Bros would need to coach her on the necessary positions as I usually do my deed in few positions.

Sexperience
San San exudes confidence like a classy executive lady but when the door all such tough veneer is stripped away to reveal her very girly and playful nature. Above all, she comes across as a very sincere individual who will treat you good if you treat her good.

Verdict
San San can go both GFE and PSE with equal proficiency given time and training. Her potential for CIM and killer body lurking just beneath the surface make for a very formidable package.

Happened to see the other two new gals as well. Ling Ling, well, I revise my opinion of her as a man killer. Saw her with her full arsenal of make up and body hugging slip and I now believe her to be a man destroyer. As for Ting Ting, she stills looks a sweet comic book girl with her smooth chicks, defined nose and schoolgirl looks.

Cheongsters beware and hold on to your hearts!

Doomas
Old 03-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Doomas does San San

Finally had time to sample of one the three delectable delights.

One of the main attractions of San San is her youth, all 22 years of them. She has little experience in the flesh trade, all the more better as coaching her would be like writing on a fresh sheet of paper; everything she learns now will be hardwired easily.
Verdict
San San can go both GFE and PSE with equal proficiency given time and training. Her potential for CIM and killer body lurking just beneath the surface make for a very formidable package.

Happened to see the other two new gals as well. Ling Ling, well, I revise my opinion of her as a man killer. Saw her with her full arsenal of make up and body hugging slip and I now believe her to be a man destroyer. As for Ting Ting, she stills looks a sweet comic book girl with her smooth chicks, defined nose and schoolgirl looks.

Cheongsters beware and hold on to your hearts!

Doomas
bro doomas, the training of San San shall be left to you

as for Ling Ling being the man destroyer is also right, many had died in her arms

What can I say about Ting Ting ... she is just different ... although she is on red a customer book her to chat & hug hug ... paying the full session

Old 03-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
What can I say about Ting Ting ... she is just different ... although she is on red a customer book her to chat & hug hug ... paying the full session
Wahh, lidat oso can arh? Boss, can I volunteer to train your Ting Ting arh?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OMG who is the carrot head? go any KTV along GL can get pretty PRC to chat and hug hug at a fraction of the cost. Hope she does not accustomed to having such customers and drop service level to other customers. It is to our detriment.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
OMG who is the carrot head? go any KTV along GL can get pretty PRC to chat and hug hug at a fraction of the cost. Hope she does not accustomed to having such customers and drop service level to other customers. It is to our detriment.
I agree bruddar!

Old 03-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wahh, lidat oso can arh? Boss, can I volunteer to train your Ting Ting arh?
bro alejandro, she is NOT MINE, if mine I will bring her home liao ... LOL

Many people already volunteer to train her .... so now you can always book to train her verbally (chit chat) lor

Old 03-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Time will tell .... there are many fisher men among us and of course these gals are here to fish .... all about the right price

Training wise with all the bros in HQ, we will take care of her ... bro kwh, which dept of specialty are you training?

Old 04-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ting Ting

Alamak hope this chap does not drive a white porsche plus got alphabets mbbs r characters of the same ilk

Quote:

Old 04-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Time will tell .... there are many fisher men among us and of course these gals are here to fish .... all about the right price
Wahh! Customers and WL fishing for each others. Hmmm........ Sound bery de complicated leh! To cut a long story short, these WL are waiting for Prince Charming in Shining Armour to "bao" them lah. Tio boh?

Snr bruddar, how come u neber ask me what area I wanna train Ting Ting arh?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1