The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post

Training wise with all the bros in HQ, we will take care of her ... bro kwh, which dept of specialty are you training?
I'm not there to give training. I don't have very high standards. As long as the WL makes me feel shiok, I'm fine. No need for fantastic stunts. Inexperienced girl also can as long as she provides service happily and willingly. I dislike having to deal with grumpy faces and lousy attitudes.

If I train them, they better be paying me training fees.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahh! Customers and WL fishing for each others. Hmmm........ Sound bery de complicated leh! To cut a long story short, these WL are waiting for Prince Charming in Shining Armour to "bao" them lah. Tio boh?

Snr bruddar, how come u neber ask me what area I wanna train Ting Ting arh?
Aiya since everyone want to train her, I have decided NOT to train this gal .... Lin Lin shall be under my care for this batch

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 05-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
I'm not there to give training. I don't have very high standards. As long as the WL makes me feel shiok, I'm fine. No need for fantastic stunts. Inexperienced girl also can as long as she provides service happily and willingly. I dislike having to deal with grumpy faces and lousy attitudes.

If I train them, they better be paying me training fees.
bro kwh, then I will recommend that you take San San, out of the 3, she is the most gentle & sweet with a good heart which means good attitude and willing to learn

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 05-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro kwh, then I will recommend that you take San San, out of the 3, she is the most gentle & sweet with a good heart which means good attitude and willing to learn
hmm....maybe i might try....looks are abit GND though
Old 08-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Haha, u shd try. I nearly got destroyed by her GFE

Quote:
Old 09-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi King, is Dada still around? she is one of fav... is she working?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha, u shd try. I nearly got destroyed by her GFE
Yes like bro kwh, you should try San San for her gfe and I have trained her to have even better gfe during making love

bro doomas, I challenge you to have another round with her

Old 10-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarulegacy View Post
Hi King, is Dada still around? she is one of fav... is she working?
The Queen of Malaysia Cows is definately around ..... going on leave only in July

Old 10-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Bruddar CK, I heard newbie Ting Ting was fully booked by one bloody joker today, zhun boh? Lidat we got no chance liao lah! Sooner or later she will be baoed lah! People like us small timer, bo pian, can only eat bread crumps! :

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
The Queen of Malaysia Cows is definately around ..... going on leave only in July
Thanks King! She's always thevQueen!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar CK, I heard newbie Ting Ting was fully booked by one bloody joker today, zhun boh? Lidat we got no chance liao lah! Sooner or later she will be baoed lah! People like us small timer, bo pian, can only eat bread crumps! :
wah so power and rich. I will skip her though, you can have my chance :P. She is pretty but after looking up and down, seems to be A cups nia? I prefer bustier girls.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
wah so power and rich. I will skip her though, you can have my chance :P. She is pretty but after looking up and down, seems to be A cups nia? I prefer bustier girls.
Most of the NKOTB for this batch are not very well-endowed de except Zhen Zhen, Yao Yao, Ice Cream and Lu Yao.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hahaha, too late. She already challenged me to test drive her BBBJ again. The glint in her eye made me quail and I backed off

Quote:
Yes like bro kwh, you should try San San for her gfe and I have trained her to have even better gfe during making love

bro doomas, I challenge you to have another round with her
Old 11-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Doomas is destroyed by Ling Ling

Having just received a minor blessing from Singapore Pools I was thinking of how to share the good fortune when 1612 lit up in my mind and I made my way posthaste to 1612 with Ling Ling on my mind. Arrived at the joint just in time to catch her coming out from a session. The half-dazed expression and silly grin of her last customer signalled good tidings instead.

Looks: Easily a 9/10. Ling Ling can pass off easily as that varsity queen you always fantasized about fucking, with those electrifyingly beautiful eyes and cute grin which serves only to heighten the varsity queen image. What caught me dead in my tracks were her dimples which transforms her from varsity queen to saccharine-sweet SYT. With her light makeup she looks almost like an anime beauty.

Body: 8/10. I'm a sucker for gals on the thin side and Ling Ling doesn't disappoint. She's not the emaciated Kate Moss type but rather just slim with toned thighs. Ling Ling has several tattoos but I didn't mind them. In fact I found them quite fascinating.

Boobs: 8/10. Nicely shaped handful with largish aureola and very responsive nipples. I just couldn't keep my paws off them!

Foreplay: 9.5/10. I'm not sure if many GL gals now offer this but I got a very stimulating session of AR and arse-fuck from Ling Ling. She ordered me in a doggy pose with my ass sticking out and proceeded to bury her tongue in my bung hole to give me a good AR. That was not the end of the story. After licking my bunghole she slithered under and between my thighs to lick my balls. While doing that she slid her finger in and out of my arse, sending me gasping and almost collapsing on her face from her expert probing.

Frenching: 9.5/10. This gal was born to french! We must have spent 70% of the time in a tongue fight. Ling Ling has an amazingly supple and warm tongue and I nearly drowned from all that frenching. It helps if you don't drink beforehand.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Oh boy, this gal can sure suck cock! Having prior experience in the flesh trade Ling Ling is no stranger to caring for our poor dicks after a hard day's work. Skin surface contact was excellent, with each stroke sending waves of pleasure tearing through my frame. It was all I could do not to cum in her mouth against the onslaught of her lips wrapped around my dick like a taco.

FJ: Oh fuck fuck fuck...Fucking Ling Ling was exactly like fucking a 20 year old gal who had just discovered the forbidden pleasure of sex and was determined to squeeze every iota of orgasm from every session. My session consisted of Ling Ling gasping and moaning and hugging me close as we ground our hips together. Unlike many GL gals who would give you the obligatory holding of forearms as you pumped away, Ling Ling actually drew me in for a more intimate feel. As I pumped away, she progressed to pulling me down to her and encircling her arms around my neck to french me deeply. This made for a very powerful erotic setting which served to heighten the intimacy to the max. Even after I shot my load she did not break away, instead allowing my orgasm to dissipate away first.

Personality: Ling Ling is a very energetic and bouncy gal who can be real cheeky at times. Now that adds to the fun. However, put her in the right mood and you will see her affectionate side which really can make anyone melt. You would have to have a heart of stone or dead not to feel something stop your heart when she hugs you.

Sexperience: GFE and commando, I think Ling Ling is good in both. She doesn't just kill men; she destroys them

RTF: Yes! Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up, wayyyy up!

Doomas
Old 11-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Wahh, bruddar Doomas, your FR writing skill is fantastic man! Like a sex novel! I got a hard on after reading it! Better than the GL charming guru, M-P de!

So we can expect the next FR from you on Ting Ting?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1