The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
alamak...Pak SP...you serios tink Pak SS08 dun know wat you tokking...Pak SS08 too smart alek lah,...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

​New Saigon ‘food street’ opens to mixed response

The new food paradise is only open from 6:00 am to 9:00 am, and 11:00 am to 1:00 pm

By Tuoi Tre News August 28,2017, 10:49 GMT+7

The first ‘food street’ of Ho Chi Minh City officially opened today, August 28, after more than six months of preparation.

Twenty food stalls have been established along Nguyen Van Chiem Street, in District 1, with 40 businesses taking turns to run them in two shifts; between 6:00 am and 9:00 am in the morning, and 11:00 am to 1:00 pm in the afternoon.

Nguyen Van Chiem Street lies between the Youth Culture House and Diamond Plaza, connecting Pham Ngoc Thach and Hai Ba Trung Streets.

The ‘food street’ is now the new home for 40 eateries and street food vendors who previously occupied the pavements in streets across District 1.

As part of the district’s ‘sidewalk reclamation,’ these sellers have been encouraged to move to Nguyen Van Chiem, a dedicated area for street food vendors.

According to the District 1 administration, the ‘food street’ will not only contribute to the ‘sidewalk clearing’ campaign, but also create a new destination for locals and tourists in the city center.

Many of the vendors on the newly created ‘food street’ are low-income earners, and have been waived any fees for their booths.

The sellers have, however, been required to wear uniforms featuring nametags and will receive regular health inspections. The ingredients for their food will also be placed under strict management.

The ‘street-food paradise’ will treat customers to typical Vietnamese fare, with sellers only permitted to register as either food or drink vendors - not both - to ensure fair competition.

Everything is available as a take-away only.

The vendors have also been limited to operating for one shift per day and are responsible for cleaning their stalls once their shift is over. Portable hand-washing stations will also be provided.

The ‘food street’ has so far received mixed responses from members of the public. Some have hailed the idea for helping to keep the sidewalk clear, but others have doubted its likely success.

Critics say the two windows are too short, and that it should remain open in the evening to attract more visitors.

Some also say that the true essence of street food is lost if visitors are unable to experience sitting on the side of the street and eating local food.

Below are some photos of the ‘food street’ on the opening day.

click here to continue reading
http://tuoitrenews.vn/news/lifestyle...nse/41192.html

Old 29-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
alo...you been to Wet nam fare longer than me and you claimed no know tieng viet...you win liao...

No use lah already say I blur like fark even add another 100 years I will still no nothing.......

Any prizes bo????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-08-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
see ses...my previous reply was relevant...

really depends what you looking for in wetnam...if you want bkk or jkt style then wetnam or hcm will disappoint you...this place is for ppl that dare to venture....also to speak viet...

I want oppa-gangnam style

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
so unfair...you never shared one pic or gals with me b4...but shared with bro sp...

No leh I also never shared any pics or gals with SP leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post

You are getting very humorous hor???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
alamak...Pak SP...you serios tink Pak SS08 dun know wat you tokking...Pak SS08 too smart alek lah,...

Wah now you wan hit me liao pak pak pak....very painful........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
No use lah already say I blur like fark even add another 100 years I will still no nothing.......

Any prizes bo????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ok noted...change topic...

Old 29-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I want oppa-gangnam style

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
as your wish...you can decide anything...

Old 29-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
No leh I also never shared any pics or gals with SP leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
oic...even have no problem...

Old 29-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah now you wan hit me liao pak pak pak....very painful........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Indon speech makaseh Pak...abang adik bini...

Old 29-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

​Three of Vietnam’s major submarine Internet cables report problems

International connections might be sluggish as a result

By Tuoi Tre News August 28,2017, 11:48 GMT+7

Problems have been reported on three submarine communications cables crucial to Vietnam’s international connectivity, a local Internet service provider confirmed to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper on Sunday.

The cable systems in question are the Intra-Asia (IA), South-East Asia - Middle East - Western Europe 3 (SMW-3) and Asia America Gateway (AAG).

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT), one of three major Internet service providers in Vietnam alongside FPT Telecom and Viettel, said it was looking into the problem with the AAG system as well as considering contingencies.

As of Monday morning, local providers were yet to say conclusively the nature of the problems with these cables or announce a maintenance schedule.

There is speculation that the submarine system was ruptured by consecutive tropical storms in the East Vietnam Sea over the past few weeks.

According to FPT Telecom, the SMW-3 cable system was connected to Vietnam on September 1999 and completed in late 2000.

It is led by France Telecom and China Telecom, and is administered by Singtel, a telecommunications operator owned by the government of Singapore.

The 39,000-kilometer system is the longest in the world, connecting Vietnam and 39 other countries through the landing point in central Da Nang City.

Meanwhile, the AAG is a 20,000-km submarine communications cable system connecting Southeast Asia with the U.S. mainland across the Pacific Ocean via Guam and Hawaii.

The US$560 million submarine system strikes land in Vietnam in Vung Tau City in the south, delivering up to two terabits per second.

The IA cable system was inaugurated on November 2009 with a total length of 6,800 km, linking Internet users in Vietnam, Singapore, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Japan.

The $200 million cable also makes its landing point in Vung Tau, capable of delivering up to 3.84 Tbit/s.

All major providers in Vietnam confirmed that they had backup plans in place to maintain uninterrupted international connectivity in the event of problems with any of the cables.

In late 2016, the Asia Pacific Gateway (APG) was completed with the highest Internet traffic capacity in Asia.

It was expected to offer Internet users in Vietnam a more reliable connection than the infamous AAG system, which has suffered repeated ruptures over the past few years.

Since July, VNPT and Viettel have been operating on the Asia Africa Europe 1 (AAE-1) cable system as well.

The communications system links 19 countries in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and cost $820 million to develop.

Old 01-09-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Airport road toll raises eyebrows in Vietnam

Cars must pay an average of VND10,000 (US$0.44) to enter an airport in Vietnam

By Tuoi Tre News August 30,2017, 13:51 GMT+7

Several questions have been raised over the purpose of a fee that drivers must pay after entering an airport in Vietnam.

At most aerodromes across the country, drivers of any four-wheel vehicle are required to pay a fee of between VND10,000 (US$0.44) and VND20,000 ($0.89) upon entering the facilities.

Statistics from Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City showed that in 2014, a total of 22,400 automobiles had entered the venue on a daily basis, each of which had to pay an average amount of VND10,000.

Based on the information, the facility pockets about VND80 billion ($3.5 million) per year. The toll collection began in 2002 and still exists today.

N.T.D., a taxi driver with ten years of experience, said that sometimes passengers agreed to pay the fee, but in other scenarios, the cab driver had to make the payment.

In Hanoi, local cabbies said that they had to pay VND15,000 ($0.67) every time they carried a passenger into Noi Bai International Airport.

“According to regulations, passengers are subject to a toll. But they, especially foreign travelers, do not often understand the reason and refuse to pay,” Thuy, one taxi driver said.

The fee is referred to as an airport toll and is applied differently at airports across the country.

The most expensive is recorded in Phu Quoc Airport, located in the namesake island off the southern province of Kien Giang, where a standard car is charged VND15,000 and a seven-seater VND20,000.

Aside from the toll, cab drivers must also pay parking fees whenever they carry passengers into an airport.

According to Le Xuan Tung, director of Da Nang International Airport, the airport road toll has been in place for decades, with rates at each aerodrome listed and approved by the Ministry of Finance.

“The fees are directed towards renovation of the airport and improvement of its service for passengers,” Tung continued.

Meanwhile, Tran Manh Hong, deputy director of Phu Quoc Airport, explained that how the collected money is used depends on the Kien Giang Department of Finance.

The toll is submitted to the Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV), a representative from Noi Bai Airport said, adding that there was timeframe for the toll collection to end.

Speaking with Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper, Pham Van Hao, deputy head of the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV), confirmed that most airports in Vietnam collect two types of fee, an airport road toll and parking charges.

The money is used to fund services, namely maintenance, repairs, and the renovation of roads within the facilities, as well as safety and order insurance, among others.

The fees are in accordance with current laws and similar to regulations at other airports in the world, Hao said.

Old 01-09-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Fireworks to light up in Ho Chi Minh City on Independence Day

The annual show will be held at Dam Sen Park instead of the usual Thu Thiem Tunnel

By Tuoi Tre News August 30,2017, 12:03 GMT+7

Residents of Ho Chi Minh City will have the chance to see fireworks from a well-known park at this year’s Independence Day, September 2.

The municipal administration has permitted local travel company Saigontourist to hold the annual fireworks displays at Dam Sen Park in District 11.

The show is scheduled to take place from 9:00 to 9:15 pm on September 2, according to a decision signed by the city’s chairman Nguyen Thanh Phong.

Lighting fireworks is an annual cultural activity to celebrate Vietnam’s Independence Day.

It’s a chance for people to enjoy their time and a great way to attract foreign tourists to Vietnam.

The activity is considered a major part in promoting the city’s tourism, and a motivation for its development.

The fireworks show has previously been held at the Thu Thiem tunnel in District 2 for a number of years.

Old 04-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok noted...change topic...

Ok lets change back to my favourite SSSSYTs topics.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1