The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 26-05-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
elmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Can pls share viet YY and CC contact pls? Thanks!
Old 26-05-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
timtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, can share YY and CC contacts? thank you
Old 26-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Finally, made a trip to the "east side" to visit YY. Thanks Uncle PPb for the ctc details. Opted for room, KNS, it has been a while since felt this kind of tightness! Her moan and expression priceless indeed. Thanks again, 老安哥
Bros, please PM @ PeePeeBoyinSG for CTC details.
Old 27-05-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Finally, made a trip to the "east side" to visit YY. Thanks Uncle PPb for the ctc details. Opted for room, KNS, it has been a while since felt this kind of tightness! Her moan and expression priceless indeed. Thanks again, 老安哥
Contact please bro
Old 28-05-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Saw a advertisement on the telegram group and a photo caught my eyes. Photo is not that heavily photoshopped and can somewhat make out that the boobs are big and natural. Went to make an appointment and was pleasantly surprised that it is a spa in a area that most of us here are familiar with. Chinatown, curtain joint, three digit block number: all same number. Reach there and it was like a market lol, got like 8-9 girls inside, probably from the nearby sister joints, and LinLin came out to claim me. On first look, quite pleasant looking w a dyed blonde hair and very petite, can tell got some work done on her face. Melons are natural and big and have a slight sag to them. She's not really a time watcher cos from the time I reach and leave was nearly 1 hour 10 mins. She spent some time massaging, and quite a lot of time licking and bbbjing, so much so I was thinking "faster cap on I wanna fuck now!!!". Lol bbbj was in 69, very shiok 15 mins for me watching her go down on my cock as I reciprocated by eating her out too.

Name: LinLin
Looks: 7/10 not considered a looker but pleasant enough
Body: 7.5/10 I think she's barely 1.5M, very very small in stature, one hand I can cup her one butt cheek that kind but got big natural tits. Not thin not fat, just got a slight tummy.
Attitude: 10/10 one of the rarer ones that fully utilised the full 1hour and beyond, warm personality and very easy to chat to also.
Damage: Entrance $50, FJ I actually assumed was 150 but she said just 100. Gave her 150 anyway for the good time spent, bros can discuss pricing with her before going.
RTF: yes
Bro, is it same shop as Li Li?
Old 28-05-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, is it same shop as Li Li?
A different joint, but sister joint :}
Old 28-05-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
A different joint, but sister joint :}
Ok bro. Shall go there explore 1 day. Long time never go there after bad experience a few months ago.
Old 28-05-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster (B)

PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok bro. Shall go there explore 1 day. Long time never go there after bad experience a few months ago.
Bad experience is usually associated with a particular ML.
Am sure that you will be a Super Happy man after visiting LinLin.
Old 28-05-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha… ok bro. Shall try next month. Thank you bro
Old 28-05-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jst2bored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Saw a advertisement on the telegram group and a photo caught my eyes. Photo is not that heavily photoshopped and can somewhat make out that the boobs are big and natural. Went to make an appointment and was pleasantly surprised that it is a spa in a area that most of us here are familiar with. Chinatown, curtain joint, three digit block number: all same number. Reach there and it was like a market lol, got like 8-9 girls inside, probably from the nearby sister joints, and LinLin came out to claim me. On first look, quite pleasant looking w a dyed blonde hair and very petite, can tell got some work done on her face. Melons are natural and big and have a slight sag to them. She's not really a time watcher cos from the time I reach and leave was nearly 1 hour 10 mins. She spent some time massaging, and quite a lot of time licking and bbbjing, so much so I was thinking "faster cap on I wanna fuck now!!!". Lol bbbj was in 69, very shiok 15 mins for me watching her go down on my cock as I reciprocated by eating her out too.

Body: 7.5/10 I think she's barely 1.5M, very very small in stature, one hand I can cup her one butt cheek that kind but got big natural tits. Not thin not fat, just got a slight tummy.
Attitude: 10/10 one of the rarer ones that fully utilised the full 1hour and beyond, warm personality and very easy to chat to also.
Damage: Entrance $50, FJ I actually assumed was 150 but she said just 100. Gave her 150 anyway for the good time spent, bros can discuss pricing with her before going.
Bro can share CTC and location? TIA
Old 28-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, may I know her WeChat is it AAlin?

Can advice please?
Old 28-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro can share ctc and etc. thanks
Old 28-05-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jst2bored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Btw can I also know the telegram group for the ads also? Cuz so far I only know sgr*l*xads
Old 28-05-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bro, may I know her WeChat is it AAlin?
Can advice please?
Bro, LinLin's WeChat ID is something else. Send me a PM.
Old 28-05-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, LinLin's WeChat ID is something else. Send me a PM.
Noted bro. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1