The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Hi Bro indiejones

Any 4 stars and above should be girlfriendly.....
One of the hotel you can consider is Admiral Plaza hotel since the KTV is just on its 2nd floor......so anytime you can go and pick and choose......like bro hotrods........last night....kekekekekek

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiejones
need some advise from the seasoners..

fasting month starting soon.. i'm flying in on the 22nd till 25th this month.. does it mean that i'm gonna eat vegetarian??

any suggestions for hotels that's guest friendly. I'm thinkin in a region of 130-150USD per nite?

Will be there on those dates.. so if anyone's free to chill tat'll be cool..

Got this site from a fren.. muz say it's some informative shit.. kudos
Old 18-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
indiejones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the adviCe everyone

I'll check out the hotel. How's the damage of those KTVs? KTV like singapore
or something different?

Anyone has got Ramadhan month experience?

Definitely need some action man... I'm in afghanistan now.. All joints close by authorities.. nabeh..
Old 18-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the adviCe everyone

I'll check out the hotel. How's the damage of those KTVs? KTV like singapore
or something different?

Anyone has got Ramadhan month experience?

Definitely need some action man... I'm in afghanistan now.. All joints close by authorities.. nabeh..

All KTV closed during Ramadan.. No music allow so how to sing song.. pubs stay open during this period for drinks, u still be able to do yr pick ups in places like Yoke club, Marine club, Cyclone. ...

For damages on drinks.. u buy us n will be able to find out
Old 18-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Hi Bro indiejones

One of the hotel you can consider is Admiral Plaza hotel since the KTV is just on its 2nd floor......so anytime you can go and pick and choose......like bro hotrods........last night....kekekekekek

CO, hope u are ok with the way I drink last nite, I almost finish 3/4 bottle of whisky. After u left, had a good chat with Bro Hotrods, can sense he wanted some action n also abit down due to Siow Yan Zi not following him back. Went to the counter n sp;tted 2 chatty WL, bloodly hell, keep on asking about my gf here and there. Bro Hotrod decided on one of the WL. Proceed to 2nd round at Marine club. already 1 am, Bro Hotrods was flying high dancing away with the WL... Left the place at 2.45am..leaving Bro Hotrods and his WL behind.. has been a long time since I am so high.. took me almost
almost 45 mins to walk home.. normally 20 min...
Old 18-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Samster

drinks not a problem man... if you guys are willing to come out

WIth the KTVs closed.. guess i'll have to search for a hotel close to those pick up zones Is Ramada okie??
Old 19-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Chief

No problem on that man.......
If my boss didn't come, sure will drink with you until the end.....
I know you will be ok........you are my chief leh....

Bro Hotrods,

I want FR.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
CO, hope u are ok with the way I drink last nite, I almost finish 3/4 bottle of whisky. After u left, had a good chat with Bro Hotrods, can sense he wanted some action n also abit down due to Siow Yan Zi not following him back. Went to the counter n sp;tted 2 chatty WL, bloodly hell, keep on asking about my gf here and there. Bro Hotrod decided on one of the WL. Proceed to 2nd round at Marine club. already 1 am, Bro Hotrods was flying high dancing away with the WL... Left the place at 2.45am..leaving Bro Hotrods and his WL behind.. has been a long time since I am so high.. took me almost
Old 19-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Bro indiejones

We always come out for brothers........anytime......

When you are coming? confirmed?

Ramada should be ok......but I do not know whether it is galfriendly?

Remember when you book, put the room as 2 adults and tell the reception that the other person will come in later when check in then you are safe.

Quote:
drinks not a problem man... if you guys are willing to come out

WIth the KTVs closed.. guess i'll have to search for a hotel close to those pick up zones Is Ramada okie??
Old 19-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joystick2219 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Dubai

Hi Guys!!

Great Forum and elaborate FRssss.

Will be planning a trip to Dubai mid of Oct 06...For Bizz
It will be my pleasure to hook up with you guys there.

Couple of Question though...
- any action on site? concidering that its the religious festival during that time
- whats the best way to Dubai from Sg? It seems like SQ leaves at Midnite and arrv velli early in the morning.
- Thought of taking Thai, but they stop over at Bkk...do u know if they have a free stop over? if Yes, like to spend one nite there, and do some last min chioging before heading up to Dubai...understand that there is a 12.30 flight out of Bkk and arrv Dubai at 4'ish in the afternoon

Any feedback is highly appreciared and drinks on me
Old 19-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

Hi Bro joystick2219

Answers to your questions:

1. Yes, as my chief had said in previous posts......you can visit york club...etc...no music but still have WLs...

2. There are several airlines flying from sg to dxb.....SQ, Emirates both fly direct......Qatar air, Thai air, gulf air, etihad.....have a stop over at their origin cities..... I prefer taking Thai air, which you pay a little more than SQ or Emirates but you sit business class......I think now about S$2K - S$2.5K...stopover at BKK.....you can tell the ticketing office to let you stay in BKK for 1-2 days before flying to DXB....

Hope that helps.....see you soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joystick2219
Hi Guys!!

Great Forum and elaborate FRssss.

Will be planning a trip to Dubai mid of Oct 06...For Bizz
It will be my pleasure to hook up with you guys there.

Couple of Question though...
- any action on site? concidering that its the religious festival during that time
- whats the best way to Dubai from Sg? It seems like SQ leaves at Midnite and arrv velli early in the morning.
- Thought of taking Thai, but they stop over at Bkk...do u know if they have a free stop over? if Yes, like to spend one nite there, and do some last min chioging before heading up to Dubai...understand that there is a 12.30 flight out of Bkk and arrv Dubai at 4'ish in the afternoon

Any feedback is highly appreciared and drinks on me
Old 19-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hotrod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro indiejones

hey you know that nite, i paid 50AED to the recept for to get girl registered ... not really friendly leh. (my definition of girl friendly means they don't check at all) .

Anyway , Admiral Plaza room sucks . Now i am staying at Nihal Hotel in Deira (near the clock tower). They gave me a very nice suite and much much cheaper than Admiral plaza , only US$85 compared to US$145 for Admiral Plaza.

Hey ly, how much you guys normally give to xiao yan zi? she called me last nite but i was bz.
Old 19-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

Flying into Dubai on 22nd reaching in the evening 1800 hrs..
Staying till the 25th..

Consperms!!! Let's meet up!!

Quote:
Bro indiejones

We always come out for brothers........anytime......

When you are coming? confirmed?

Ramada should be ok......but I do not know whether it is galfriendly?

Remember when you book, put the room as 2 adults and tell the reception that the other person will come in later when check in then you are safe.
Old 19-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joystick2219 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro lysander ,

Many thanks fr the info....alamak!! no music then how to togo at the bars man... but never mind, I supose will make do, with Good Company and lotsa of drinks.
I will me meeting up with another Samster there as well, and once we are there, we will def call on you and whoever is there at the same time...BTW, do u need anything from Sg? rojak? wan tan mee?, bak ku tea ( opps!! better not, take it back)

Will be seeing you
Old 19-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hotrod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Nice to know you are ok. I too had too much drink that nite. yesterday whole day hangover, couldnt concentrate on my work and had to swallow 4 panadols. Xia yan zi called me last nite.. but I'm too preoccupied with my work .. Hey by the way, how much is her market rate ?

i will be here until this thurs. might be staying up to saturday if i can't close my deal (boss told me dun close dun go back sg - dammed stressed)

hey i've moved out of Admiral Plaza, that hotel really screwed me up. on the second day , they told me no rooms cannot extend my stay, luckily i found another hotel in deira. This time cheaper and the room is much much bigger (suite for US$85) .

Let me know if u guys wanna meet again ...

ciao
Old 19-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Samster

Bro Hotrods, How much did u pay for the WL u have the other nite? Should be the same, normally from 700 AED upwards. Too much drink, thought u had only 2 glasses of whisky.

Ramadan starts from 24th Sept, so last day for music should be 23rd Sept Saturday.. so must cheong these 4 nites....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod40
Nice to know you are ok. I too had too much drink that nite. yesterday whole day hangover, couldnt concentrate on my work and had to swallow 4 panadols. Xia yan zi called me last nite.. but I'm too preoccupied with my work .. Hey by the way, how much is her market rate ?

i will be here until this thurs. might be staying up to saturday if i can't close my deal (boss told me dun close dun go back sg - dammed stressed)

hey i've moved out of Admiral Plaza, that hotel really screwed me up. on the second day , they told me no rooms cannot extend my stay, luckily i found another hotel in deira. This time cheaper and the room is much much bigger (suite for US$85) .

Let me know if u guys wanna meet again ...

ciao
Old 19-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Samster

Bro Hotrod40

If you take the Wls from the KTV then you can bypass the recept and go direct to your room mah...

Anyway......I think 50dhs is to eat kopi lah....

On the rate, normally is 500dhs ST or 700dhs LT....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod40
hey you know that nite, i paid 50AED to the recept for to get girl registered ... not really friendly leh. (my definition of girl friendly means they don't check at all) .

Anyway , Admiral Plaza room sucks . Now i am staying at Nihal Hotel in Deira (near the clock tower). They gave me a very nice suite and much much cheaper than Admiral plaza , only US$85 compared to US$145 for Admiral Plaza.

Hey ly, how much you guys normally give to xiao yan zi? she called me last nite but i was bz.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1